Swap name: Another Blythe and Pullip Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: imafundork
Sign-up date range: June 5, 2012- June 15, 2012
Date to send item by: July 20, 2012
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Details of swap:
Show your Blythes/Pullips/Dals a little love with a swap centered around them! This swap consists of six points crafted.
(one large, one medium, one small or two larges or three mediums or six smalls...or whatever other combination you think of!), I will do my best to partner people with like dolls (Blythe with Blythe, Pullip with Pullip, etc).
Craft ideas: dresses, pants, shirts, sweaters, jackets, skirts, hats, headbands and hair clips, doll sized quilt, furniture, playscale minis (polymer clay, etc). There is no set theme for this swap...have fun and get creative!Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NOHazel
, on Flickr
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer (imafundork):
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap Another Blythe and Pullip Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies (pets, smoke, etc.)?
Any allergens in your home (pets, smoke, etc.)?
Names and types of dolls (Blythe and/or Pullip and/or Dal, and/or any Petites) you would like things made for?
Are you willing to craft for a type of doll other than your own?
What kind of items would you like your doll to receive?
Anything you wouldn't like to see?
Do you have a dollhouse?
Would you like things for your girls' houses or rooms? what kind of household items?
What kind of things can you make?
Any particular theme or themes you would like your partner to craft (summer, vacation, slumber party,etc.)?
What is your doll's favorite color(s) or color combo(s)?
Least favorite color(s)?
Do you a have wist? flickr? pinterest? blog? etc?
Anything else your partner should know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER (imafundork) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
(Blythe, Petite Blythe, Dal)