A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,221
Currently Running With Scissors:
651 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Holiday List Swap - Round Four (S/U until June 28)  (Read 5048 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rockon
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2012 09:27:28 AM »

I claim craftaddiction for 10 pocket tissue holders for her tiny gifts!

(2/1/0)

Hi, I am Julia K. and I live in Vermont.  I am a Shared Living Provider, which means that I am paid to live with and care for a man who has a developmental disability.  Really they should pay HIM because caring for him has literally transformed my life, and he brings me incredible joy.  We have two cats, an affectionate Maine Coon and a vocal Domestic Shorthair.  During the day I am a social worker, specifically doing case management for a caseload of young adults who have developmental disabilities and autism spectrum disorders.  A couple of years ago I did a handmade holiday and it was wonderful, so I hope to make that happen again this year.

I will confess that I am HORRIBLE about saving and keeping links to things, and I have never mastered a wist or gotten an invitation to pintrest.  I should start.  I will try to update this as time goes by with links as I come across them.  I am sorry about this!

Smoke is the only allergy my peps have.  I am also allergic to smoke and would prefer that things are crafted in a smoke-free environment or sanitized very well.

My roommate, the man I take care of:

He is 51.  He loves TV -- especially old sitcoms -- and he collects TV on DVD .  Also loves the Beatles, cats, basketball and bowling.  Loves art and attends a local art workshop where he makes prolific, colorful paintings and drawings.  He also loves surfing the web.  Some ideas:

Hankies in colorful, Beatle or cat fabrics (no juvenile prints though, please!)
Winter hat/mitten set in black and blue (something like this hat pattern is nice and mittens with a matching stripe would be great: http://blueskyalpacas.com/patterns/striped-hat/)
A sturdy portfolio to keep/carry his artwork in
A decorated box to keep his plethora of photos or CDs in
A personalized sketchbook or art kit (pm me for his name, etc.)

My mom:

She directs a project at the Human Rights Campaign.  Isn't much into winter holidays but I always try to give her something anyway.  She has two little dogs, Alee and Kamee.  They are Havanese and super cute and are the "real deal" (i.e. my siblings and I were a trial run, these dogs are my mom's real kids  )  She likes to read and is a consultant with her own small business as well as working at HRC.

Business cards for her consulting business would be great -- if someone designed something and printed some finished products out but sent the original template for me to copy when she ran out that would rock.  The business is called pluribus consulting and I can PM her name.  She mostly does diversity trainings and workshops, talking about cultural sensitivity and competence, recognizing internal bias, classism, racism, sexism and homophobia.  I could provide more info if needed.

My dad:

He is an engineer who also has a organic HUGE garden with pick-your-own stand in NJ.  He raises goats, and has a herd of about 30.  He likes the Civil War, history, and all things gardening.

Again business cards for the farm would be great -- I can PM the name of the farm and stand (it has our last name in it).   A goat logo would be good for the design.  Also, a set of homemade or home-designed tags or labels for their preserves and pepper flakes, etc. would be great.

Step Mom 1 (mom's partner):

A tax attorney in DC.  She is also in love with Alee and Kamee, and loves to cook. She is NOT feminine.

A solid, neutral colored apron (the over the head kind)
Sewn napkins, coasters, or placemats (in earth tones with subtle, geometric patterns)

My sister:

She is having her first baby in August!  She is a bar tender and waitress.  She likes yoga, her baby-to-be, and her step son as well as her dog, Kimmy (also a Havanese).

Yoga socks: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/yoga-socks-153
Yoga mat bag

Friend 1:

Strange bird.  She feeds birds, raccoons, skunks, stray cats, etc.  Also LOVES zombies and collects play mobile and makes scenes with them, etc.

Tiny, miniature foods, furnishings, and home accessories would rock (for her play mobile scenes) (She would be over the moon to get this)
Zombie stuff (stuffies with innards showing, etc.)

Friend 2:

A new homeowner.  Environmentally conscious.  Can't cook.  Always late

Produce bagsSoup in jar mixes or cookie/cake/brownie mixes in jar Thanks Kaz!
Pot holders (either square or hand-shaped)

Friend 3:

My college roommate!

Tasteful, inspirational wall art designed to boost the self esteem (she likes pink, florals, etc.)
Earrings (she loves the dangly kind)
Anything panda

My step-nephew (almost 7):

He likes too much tv and character stuff for my taste.  He has a MAJOR imagination and is quite precocious and clever and I am looking for stuff that will foster that.

art kits
felt boards
playmat for matchbox cars

My niece or nephew (will be approximately 4 months at Christmas).  A surprise baby so gender neutral baby stuff would be most appreciated.  They wouldn't be into "Baby's first Christmas" Stuff but would love stuffies, wall art, booties, bibs, changing mat, etc.

My Kitties and Fur Sisters (mom's dogs):

Dangly toys for the cats
Cat beds of any variety
Sturdy stuffed toys for the dogs (without plastic eyes please)

Thanks so much in advance to anyone who claims me!  I am excited, this will be fun!!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012 01:26:08 PM by rockon » THIS ROCKS   Logged
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2012 01:27:48 PM »

I claim rockon for an apron for her friend.

(5,3,2)-->I had this messed up earlier...I think I have the hang of it now. Wink

Hello everyone! I am T, a mother of 2 great kids and the wife of an awesome husband. I live near Atlanta, GA. I'm a high school teacher of 21 years who still loves her job. My entire family LOVES Christmas and we all enjoy handmade gifts so I just know that what you create will be wonderful! Smiley

I have a holiday gifts board on my Pinterest. Go check it out if you don't see something here.

BIG WISHES are in RED! Cheesy

General dcor and paper items

~Holiday greeting cards Non religious please! Preferably humorous  - I really like this one but I'm open to other cute designs. Smiley
~Santa tags! I used these last year and they were a HIT! My kids are now old enough to distinguish my hand writing so having a gift tag from Santa was a lot of fun. ROFL!
Thank you kaz!
~Handmade ornaments - We love silly, quirky ornaments.
~Snowmen stuffies! I decorate our house with these and I add a new one or two to my collection every year! A handmade one would be super special. Cheesy
~crocheted snowflakes for our tree
~Holiday coasters - preferably sewn (ceramic + kids = not good scenario), traditional holiday colors, snowflake patterned fabric would be fabulous! Our hot cocoa mugs are on the large size so at least 4" square please. Smiley

Husband - Computer programmer by day, Awesome Husband by night! He's into Fieros, grilling and electronics.
~Heavy duty hot pads - He cooks with cast iron a LOT so it needs to be durable.
~A 3 ring binder organizer (like this one only more manly (in forest colors) for his grilling recipes - I can give suggestions on the dividers if needed. Thank you texascrapper!
~home made dry rubs or herbal marinades for meats (please include a basic ingredients list, no need to give away the actual recipe if its a family secret!)
~dried chile peppers if you raise them! We love spicy foods!
~UTexas Longhorns wall art - framed embroidery (not a hoop!) or painted
~The saying "Everything is bigger in Texas." in some form of wall art. This could be painted, stenciled, appliqued in manly colors...

Son - 11 yrs old, very creative, loves to draw, heavy reader Cheesy, loves Lego video games. No Allergies
~Bookmarks! He loves his books and wont dog ear pages (YAY!) so hed like some handmade book marks, especially if it had his name on it. Thank you mini_mum!
~sweater mittens in either a medium blue or red (I can send you a tracing of his hand for this!)
~ a stenciled tee in a theme of Star Wars (Lego or Classic), Angry Birds or mythological creatures like a hydra (even cartoony would be great!)
~fleece or flannel pajama pants boys size 16 - He loves soft fabric like fleece or flannel!
~a cool cover for his Kindle e-reader
~sewn house slippers in a mens size 4
~boy's jewelry - He has a shark's tooth on a leather cord that he loves. Something basic but manly

Daughter - 6 yrs old and soon to be DIVA!, loves all things pink/purple, sparkly and girly. No Allergies
~sweater mittens in either pink or purple (Hand tracing can be provided)
~Girlie bath items! Light floral or fruit scent, maybe a spa kit appropriate for a little girl
~any appropriately girlie small hoopla (6" or smaller) for her hoopla wall - She already has a bunny, Pooh bear, her name and a butterfly.
~a girly stenciled tee - You can go wrong if it is pink/purple, sparkly or girly! Smiley
~fleece or flannel pajama pants, girls size 7
~crocheted/sewn house slippers in a childs size 13
~hair bows, barrettes and head bands, not too overly decorated due to school dress codes
~a wristlet in girly fabrics - maybe Hello Kitty fabric?
~a girly zipper pouch for carrying her hair bows, etc. in her book bag
~a girl's messenger bag
~necklaces! She loves to dress up so a long length necklace would be fabulous. Sorry, she doesn't have pierced ears yet.
~Hairclip organizer from my Pinterest Thank you rockon!

My Mom - Sorry no likes, hobbies, or interesting facts for this one. No Allergies
~pieced pillow covers in brick red and cream - I will gladly stuff the pillows myself! I just am not that good at piece work yet. Smiley
~a set of hanging towels in creams and browns
~simple, elegant earrings (Fish Hook please, no posts!) - she loves greens, blues, silver and black, PLEASE only modestly dangly!
~crocheted/knitted dishcloths in cream and/or browns

My Dad A proud veteran of the Korean war and very actively volunteers with the VA in helping vets get the medical care/funds that they deserve. No Allergies
~ a framed art piece (any medium as long as the design is clean, not cluttered) of a Purple Heart (He received 2 during his years of service.) OR  an appropriate Veterans Day saying like REMEMBER with an American flag. Sayings can be found at http://www.quotegarden.com/veterans-day.html
~a jar of preserves He eats buttered toast with jelly or preserves every morning at breakfast. His favorites are apple butter and peach preserves.

Misc. Gifts

~Small Teacher gifts My kids have a total of 6 teachers when you include their after school program.  Were fortunate this year in that they are all totally awesome! Im totally OK with them all being the same. Some possibilities- holiday coasters (sewn or crocheted), ornaments (non religious), or bookmarks
~Small gifts for our 3 martial arts instructors (This an extra special holiday because I'm...hopefully...getting my black belt just before the Holidays! Grin). My kids and I all take karate and our instructors have the patience of Jobe. Wink  - Maybe one of those sewn neck coolers that ties in front, reusable, rice filled heat packs for sore muscles

For my kitteh furchild
~A Kitty Pi! Sewn, knitted, crochetedwhatever, shell love it!
~catnip filled toys
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012 02:24:08 PM by TroubleT » THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2012 02:22:39 PM »

I claim TroubleT for crocheted dishcloths for her mom.  (2 packages sent, 2 received, 1 claim)

Hi!  My name is Barbara and I am a married mom of three.  DH is an exterminator, DS is 18 and off to college in Sept., DD is 10 years old, and my other DD is 8 years old.  I am a preschool teacher for 'at-risk' students. 

I don't have any allergies, but everyone else in the house has SLIGHT allergies.  I can swap with someone who has pet(s) as long as the pet(s) is kept away from the craft and supplies.  No partners who smoke or have smokers in their home, please.

GIFTS FOR CHILDREN'S TEACHERS/MY CO-WORKERS, ETC...:

PAPER CRAFTS:
-Stationery sets:  envelopes/paper/cards
-Set of book plates (generic)
-Holiday cards for me to send out (generic 'winter' or 'happy holidays' cards would be best)
-Journals
-'To' & 'From' tags to attach to the gifts

SEWN CRAFTS:
-Small stockings (like ornament size or slightly larger, do not have to be made with holiday fabrics)
-Cloth/"quilted" bookmarks (there is an example of what I have in mind in my wist)
-Aprons
-Simple tote bags (These would be great for the adults in my life, or if someone wants to be a hero  Wink, I have 34 students...smallish tote bags would make great, useful holiday gifts for them!)
-Felt animal masks (Again, I have 34 students...if someone wants to be a hero  Wink, or if I can get claimed enough times for this particular item, that would be terrific!)
-Simple clutches
-Simple wristlets (small)
-Gift bags made out of fabric
-sewn set of four coasters (any fabric)

OTHER STYLE CRAFTS:
-Decorated brush/mirror sets
-Beaded pen/pencil wraps (there is an example of these in my wist)
-Fun shape melted crayons (again, I have 34 students, however many crayons you can make will be appreciated)
-Bottlecap magnets (no particular theme)
-Decorated photo frames
-Soaps
-Lip balms
-Bows (to attach to the gifts...don't care what they are made out of)

FOR DH:
-Pillowcases with bugs on them (PLEASE NO SPIDERS, HE DOES NOT LIKE THEM!  Roll Eyes)
-T-shirts in size 3x with funny sayings on them
-Items that have the quote:  "All who wander are not lost" on them (i.e.-a keyring, a cup, a box, etc...)

FOR DS:
-A 'tea wreath' (or some other way to organize the variety of teas he has)
-Bow ties
-Cuff links
-Ear bud holder that closes with a zipper on a keyring
-Items that have the quote:  "I'm an international SUPERSTAR!" on them
-Penguin items
-A hoopla that says "Girl, please!" on it

FOR 10 YO DD:
-Journal with her name on it
-Small set of sewn animals
-A small wristlet (big enough to hold money in)

FOR 8 YO DD:
-Decorated headbands (the hard, 'U' shaped ones, please)
-Scrapbooking materials/Scrapbook made for her to work on
-'Journey Girl' clothing (it's a doll similiar to the 'American Girl' dolls, just a lot cheaper...PM me for measurements)

FOR MY BFFS:
-Any 'Beeker' (from the Muppets) items (I have one item on my wist that would be awesome!)
-Some sort of organizational tool (Journal/date book/wipe off board?  This BFF had a stroke last year and is still recovering, and I want to help her with remembering important appts., etc...)
-Travel size craft tote/hook roll (example on wist)

I am unable to take and post photos.  If who sends/receives to/from me could post the photos, it would be GREATLY appreciated!  Thank you so much!
THANK YOU TO WHOEVER CLAIMS ME!  IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2012 02:44:21 PM »

I claim Miss Barbara for small stockings

second claim (2/0/0)

Hi. Im Helen, 40 something SAHM of 2 young boys and 3 mad cats. I struggle with depression, and couldnt manage without my totally awesome husband. I try to use crafting to keep the depression under control, but it doesnt always work.
We live on the North East Coast of England, just outside a very popular holiday town and love it.
I love Christmas, DH is catching the magic, and DS1 will certainly be excited by it this year, although thinking that DS2 is still a bit young, but thats no reason not for him to have pressies Tongue

We don't have large extended family, so just for us and a couple of other children.

There are no known allergies, but I dont like the smell of smoke.

Big wishes in red

FOR DH
Just about to finish his BA in Counselling. Suffers from Arthritis. He loves Sci-fi in many forms but especially books, films and TV. His favourites differ as to medium. Stargate, Buffy, Angel, Babylon 5 etc are the TV favs atm, with Lois Mcmaster-Bujold, Timothy Zahn and __________ being favourite authors.
~  Would love t-shirts inspired by these interests especially one with an image of the Dendarii mountains from Barrayar  (also see my pinterest for other geeky t-shirts) hes a UK 3 or 4 xl t-shirt (xx chest)
~  Dilbert wall art (something small, but not a hoop) to go above his computer
~  mugrug either masculine colours or with any of themes from above (including the geeky ones). His fav mug is bigger than normal mugs and green.
~bookmarks he reads a lot both fiction and text books, so book marks would be fantastic. To have quotes on them from any of the counselling areas would be great or even just general inspirational quotes.

FOR DS1 (hell be 3 and 10 months in December)
Cars, trains, bikes, tractors etc all the way! Loves anything with wheels Smiley

~  see my pinterest board for the boys for general inspiration for this one lots of ideas on there, and please use them as a starting point/inspiration rather than as do this.

~ some trousers! He still fits 2-3 undies (just) but needs 4-5 (or bigger) for leg length, so some jogger type trousers that are slim fitting in waist but long in the leg would be wonderful! (can provide measurements)
~ insulated bottle holder with shoulder strap for bottles of water

FOR DS2 (hell be 20 months in December)
Loves everything at the moment especially things he shouldnt have Tongue
Again see my pinterests for general inspiration/ideas

~ something like http://pinterest.com/pin/161003755398206823/ but as a tiny quiet book, so something different on each page for DS2 to look at or do (maybe fastenings?) whilst in car/buggy etc
~ insulated holder with strap big enough for his sippy cups (we use the Tommy Tippee ones) or water bottles (to fit fruit shoot sized bottles would be ace)
~ nice soft PJs about a 18/24 month but can give current measurements

FOR BOTH BOYS
~  Zipper/drawstring bags in different sizes to be used as busy bags,  toy storage, bags for nursery etc  - big boy fabrics rather than baby ones please

FOR ME
I love our (my) furbabies, reading (more Sci-fi here Smiley) when I get a chance, and all things friendly dragon, although most of my collection is currently packed up and in the attic due to little fingers and a lack of space.
I do all sorts of different crafts but mainly paper-crafts, knitting and crochet at the moment. Love colours, and most patterns.

~  Row marker bracelet (and instructions for use!!)
~  stitch markers
~  Draw string bags or zipper puches various sizes for WIPS would like bright fabrics please (to help keep me organised)
~  hand made book for art journaling something Im just getting into and would love a handmade book to work in
~  would love one of these to go in my sewing WIP bag http://pinterest.com/pin/161003755398206823/ (yes its the same as for DS1s quiet book, but I would like it as a needle/pin book!)
~  something similar to this: http://pinterest.com/pin/161003755398097992/ to go over the arm of my chair while I sew

FOR THE HOUSE

Weve just moved house, and would love some handmade things to help us settle in!
~ mugrugs surprise me with colours etc!
~ mughugs I hardly ever get a hot cup of tea as I always seem to end up sorting someone out just as Ive made a cuppa, so something to keep it warm a bit longer would be excellent, and to have extras for when I have mummy friends round so they can also have warmer drinks would be awesome Grin any colour would be fantastic
~  a couple of sets of placemats for dining table (see pinterest board 'home and garden' for ideas) with 2 small boys they need to be easily and quickly washed/dried (matching coasters would also be good but not essential!) again surprise me with colours!

DS1 BFF

He's a couple of months younger than DS1 and into all the same things, so anything from the 'for the boys' pinterest board.

Friend 2
Younger brother of DS1s BFF - he'll be 2 just before Christmas - again see pinterest Smiley

For my MIL
We give presents to DH's mum - shes in her 70's, lives alone, had arthritis and is quite self reliant although she moved in sheltered accommodation earlier this year.
Saw her today and asked what she would like, she wasn't sure but thought these would be useful (she doesn't have any allergies):
~ tote bags for shopping - a small one for when she just wants a paper or pint of milk, and a bigger one for when she wants to get a few things  (she does most of her shopping online, so doesn't get huge amounts) - she likes stripes and bright colours
~ knitted/crocheted pan scrubbers/wash cloths - any colour
~ she would love some warm socks (UK size Cool - purples/blues/greens mainly but up for anything Thank you craftaddiction

THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2012 05:17:56 PM »

I claim TroubleT for crocheted dishcloths for her mom.   I claim mini_mum for crocheted dishcloths for her MIL. (2 packages sent, 2 received, 2 claims)

Hi!  My name is Barbara and I am a married mom of three.  DH is an exterminator, DS is 18 and off to college in Sept., DD is 10 years old, and my other DD is 8 years old.  I am a preschool teacher for 'at-risk' students.

I don't have any allergies, but everyone else in the house has SLIGHT allergies.  I can swap with someone who has pet(s) as long as the pet(s) is kept away from the craft and supplies.  No partners who smoke or have smokers in their home, please.

GIFTS FOR CHILDREN'S TEACHERS/MY CO-WORKERS, ETC...:

PAPER CRAFTS:
-Stationery sets:  envelopes/paper/cards
-Set of book plates (generic)
-Holiday cards for me to send out (generic 'winter' or 'happy holidays' cards would be best)
-Journals
-'To' & 'From' tags to attach to the gifts

SEWN CRAFTS:
-Small stockings (like ornament size or slightly larger, do not have to be made with holiday fabrics)
-Cloth/"quilted" bookmarks (there is an example of what I have in mind in my wist)
-Aprons
-Simple tote bags (These would be great for the adults in my life, or if someone wants to be a hero  Wink, I have 34 students...smallish tote bags would make great, useful holiday gifts for them!)
-Felt animal masks (Again, I have 34 students...if someone wants to be a hero  Wink, or if I can get claimed enough times for this particular item, that would be terrific!)
-Simple clutches
-Simple wristlets (small)
-Gift bags made out of fabric
-sewn set of four coasters (any fabric)

OTHER STYLE CRAFTS:
-Decorated brush/mirror sets
-Beaded pen/pencil wraps (there is an example of these in my wist)
-Fun shape melted crayons (again, I have 34 students, however many crayons you can make will be appreciated)
-Bottlecap magnets (no particular theme)
-Decorated photo frames
-Soaps
-Lip balms
-Bows (to attach to the gifts...don't care what they are made out of)

FOR DH:
-Pillowcases with bugs on them (PLEASE NO SPIDERS, HE DOES NOT LIKE THEM!  Roll Eyes)
-T-shirts in size 3x with funny sayings on them
-Items that have the quote:  "All who wander are not lost" on them (i.e.-a keyring, a cup, a box, etc...)

FOR DS:
-A 'tea wreath' (or some other way to organize the variety of teas he has)
-Bow ties
-Cuff links
-Ear bud holder that closes with a zipper on a keyring
-Items that have the quote:  "I'm an international SUPERSTAR!" on them
-Penguin items
-A hoopla that says "Girl, please!" on it
-Nautical themed embroidered pillows/pillowcases for his dorm room in college (i.e.-blue & white striped, anchors, sail ships, etc...

FOR 10 YO DD:
-Small set of sewn animals
-A small wristlet (big enough to hold money in)

FOR 8 YO DD:
-Decorated headbands (the hard, 'U' shaped ones, please)
-Scrapbooking materials/Scrapbook made for her to work on
-'Journey Girl' clothing (it's a doll similiar to the 'American Girl' dolls, just a lot cheaper...PM me for measurements)

FOR MY BFFS:
-Any 'Beeker' (from the Muppets) items (I have one item on my wist that would be awesome!)
-Some sort of organizational tool (Journal/date book/wipe off board?  This BFF had a stroke last year and is still recovering, and I want to help her with remembering important appts., etc...)
-Travel size craft tote/hook roll (example on wist)

*Please also check my wist (in my signature) for gifts for the above mentioned people.*

I am unable to take and post photos.  If who sends/receives to/from me could post the photos, it would be GREATLY appreciated!  Thank you so much!
THANK YOU TO WHOEVER CLAIMS ME!  IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012 04:16:42 PM by Miss Barbara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012 04:30:25 AM »

I claim Miss Barbara for a journal for her oldest daughter.

(6,3,3)

Hello everyone! I am T, a mother of 2 great kids and the wife of an awesome husband. I live near Atlanta, GA. I'm a high school teacher of 21 years who still loves her job. My entire family LOVES Christmas and we all enjoy handmade gifts so I just know that what you create will be wonderful! Smiley

I have a holiday gifts board on my Pinterest. Go check it out if you don't see something here.

~Holiday greeting cards Non religious please! Preferably humorous  - I really like this one but I'm open to other cute designs. Smiley
~Santa tags! I used these last year and they were a HIT! My kids are now old enough to distinguish my hand writing so having a gift tag from Santa was a lot of fun. ROFL!
Thank you kaz!
~Snowmen stuffies! I decorate our house with these and I add a new one or two to my collection every year! A handmade one would be super special. Cheesy
~Holiday coasters - preferably sewn (ceramic + kids = not good scenario), traditional holiday colors, snowflake patterned fabric would be fabulous! Our hot cocoa mugs are on the large size so at least 4" square please. Smiley

Husband - Computer programmer by day, Awesome Husband by night! He's into Fieros, grilling and electronics.
~A 3 ring binder organizer (like this one only more manly (in forest colors) for his grilling recipes - I can give suggestions on the dividers if needed. Thank you texascrapper!
~home made dry rubs or herbal marinades for meats (please include a basic ingredients list, no need to give away the actual recipe if its a family secret!)
~A manly apron with the saying "Everything is bigger in Texas." This could be painted, stenciled, machine embroidered, appliqued in manly colors...

Son - 11 yrs old, very creative, loves to draw, heavy reader Cheesy, loves Lego video games. No Allergies
~Bookmarks! He loves his books and wont dog ear pages (YAY!) so hed like some handmade book marks, especially if it had his name on it. Thank you mini_mum!
~sweater mittens in either a medium blue or red (I can send you a tracing of his hand for this!)
~ a stenciled tee in a theme of Star Wars (Lego or Classic), Angry Birds or mythological creatures like a hydra (even cartoony would be great!)
~fleece or flannel pajama pants boys size 16 - He loves soft fabric like fleece or flannel!
~boy's jewelry - He has a shark's tooth on a leather cord that he loves. Something basic but manly
~a Crepe Paper Snowball Surprise (link to concept, only use white crepe paper for the snowball) with just little items like pencils, erasers, candy

Daughter - 6 yrs old and soon to be DIVA!, loves all things pink/purple, sparkly and girly. No Allergies
~Girlie bath items! Light floral or fruit scent, maybe a spa kit appropriate for a little girl
~any appropriately girlie small hoopla (6" or smaller) for her hoopla wall - She already has a bunny, Pooh bear, her name and a butterfly.
~a girly stenciled tee - You can go wrong if it is pink/purple, sparkly or girly! Smiley
~hair bows, barrettes and head bands, not too overly decorated due to school dress codes
~a girl's messenger bag
~necklaces! She loves to dress up so a long length necklace would be fabulous. Sorry, she doesn't have pierced ears yet.
~a Crepe Paper Snowball Surprise (link to concept, only use white crepe paper for the snowball) with just little items like pencils, erasers, candy, nail polish, lip balm, etc.
~crocheted/knitted house socks (child's size 13) in pinks or purple  Grin

My Mom - Sorry no likes, hobbies, or interesting facts for this one. No Allergies
~pieced pillow covers in brick red and cream - I will gladly stuff the pillows myself! I just am not that good at piece work yet. Smiley
~simple, elegant earrings (Fish Hook please, no posts!) - she loves greens, blues, silver and black, PLEASE only modestly dangly!
Thank you Miss Barbara! Cheesy

My Dad A proud veteran of the Korean war and very actively volunteers with the VA in helping vets get the medical care/funds that they deserve. No Allergies
~ a framed art piece (any medium as long as the design is clean, not cluttered) of a Purple Heart (He received 2 during his years of service.) OR  an appropriate Veterans Day saying like REMEMBER with an American flag. Sayings can be found at http://www.quotegarden.com/veterans-day.html
~a jar of preserves He eats buttered toast with jelly or preserves every morning at breakfast. His favorites are apple butter and peach preserves.

Misc. Gifts

~Small Teacher gifts My kids have a total of 6 teachers when you include their after school program.  Were fortunate this year in that they are all totally awesome! Im totally OK with them all being the same. Some possibilities- holiday coasters (sewn or crocheted), ornaments (non religious), or bookmarks
~Small gifts for our 3 martial arts instructors (This an extra special holiday because I'm...hopefully...getting my black belt just before the Holidays! Grin). My kids and I all take karate and our instructors have the patience of Jobe. Wink  - Maybe one of those sewn neck coolers that ties in front, reusable, rice filled heat packs for sore muscles

For ME! Cheesy
~a crafty surprise snow ball! Nothing huge, just fun crafty items. I promise I will not unroll it until December 25th! Honest!

For my kitteh furchild
~catnip filled toys
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012 06:48:59 PM by TroubleT » THIS ROCKS   Logged
texscrapper

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2012 05:15:46 AM »

I claim TroubleT for crepe paper snowballs for the kids and hair acessories for her daughter.

(2,0,0)

HI! I'm Summer from Texas. I am mom to 3 amazing boys 12, 7, & 7. We live on a ranch outside of Houston that has been in my DH's family for over 150 years. We raise and breed cattle and my sons show cattle all over the state of Texas.

Like most moms today I try to do everything! I work at a local church as the Director of Children's ministry, sit on the twins elementary school PTO, volunteer in scouts, and run around like a chicken with my head cut off. I enjoy scrapbooking, sewing, jewelry making, and various other hobbies. Hobby Lobby is my favorite store - I have memorized the layout, and frequent it often Smiley I am a diehard LSU fan - we bleed purple & gold in our home, and when we are home on a Saturday in the fall, you can be guaranteed that college football will be on the TV!

My very patient DH Matt:
Crown Royal oven mitt or hot pad for grilling - or anything that is made from upcycled CR bags Smiley
Gloves for the winter
365 day flip calendar (like those desk size ones) with funny sayings or jokes on the pages

My oldest son, Tate - He is 12 and loves to draw. He also shows cattle and is VERY active in Scouts
Boy Jewelry - cord necklaces with cool pendants, hemp jewelry, leather bracelets, corded bracelets
A cool sketchbook for him to cart around
A really cool LSU Pillow or pillowcase
Large pillow in boy fabric I could stuff it if you make it  http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021405133/
Portable Lego Tote http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021247554/ or http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021804232/
Board Game Journal http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022161957/
Lego Clock http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021544276/
Art Notebook in boy colors  http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021560516/

Twin A - Tucker, 7 - Tuck loves everything outside! He likes to ply with trucks and hot wheels, draw, build, and create
wooden painted or decorated blocks
A cool car mat
A really cool LSU pillow or pillowcase
All in one Crayon & coloring book bag
A treasure chest
Camp Chair http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022174034/
Batman Super Hero Doll http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021587343/
Muffin Man Lovie http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021565600/
Pajama Eater http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021413470/
Letter Legos http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021220086/
Super Hero Peg Men http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022095499/

Twin B -Turner, 7 - Turner loves quiet activities -reading, drawing, watching TV
A really cool LSU pillow or pillowcase
All in one crayon and coloring book bag
A decorated wooden box to keep his favorite books and treasures
A felt game/quiet  book
Camp Chair http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022174034/
Superman Super Hero Doll http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021587343/
Fabric puzzle of the US kind of like this, but not on a bag , and in boy patterns http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021595898/
Pajama Eater http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021413470/
Felt Playhouse http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021215962/
Memory Game http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022174108/

LSU Gifts
Ok so we REALLY love LSU - so much that one of the trees in my house at Christmas time is purple with LSU decorations. It also only has LSU themed gifts underneath. So ... I am looking for ANYTHING useful that has an LSU theme for under that tree for any of the guys in my family!
Crazy socks, hand painted serving trays or glassware, pillow cases, lap blankets, kids aprons - just about anything goes - send me a PM if you have an idea!

Mother in law
Casserole Carrier http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021212155/
Photo necklace of the grandkids Can send pics
Tree of Life pendant in Citrine
 Photo tote bag Can Send pics
This amazing apron! http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021231723/

Father in Law
Decorated bucket or fabric basket to toss his peanut shells in
Chalkboard mugs http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021467433/

For the cousins
we have LOTS of these - all girls ages 2, 3, 4, 13, 16, & 18 ! We are looking for:
Frame memo board http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021240897/
Teen jewelry pieces
Finger puppets can be made from felt, knitted, or crocheted
Felt Food any and all kinds!

For the Coworkers
Mug Rugs with matching coffee cozys http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021481069/ I could use about 10 sets of these 
Handmade crosses - large ones for walls or small for ornaments for the tree

For the guys
T-Shirt Wine Carriers could use several of these http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021467453/

For Neighbors
Wine Bottle Totes http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021249273/

Ok - that's all I can think of for now! I hope this gives you an idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 25

Total Projects in 2014: 40
Swap Packages Sent: 14
rockon
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2012 07:17:33 PM »

I claim Texscrapper for a memory game for Turner.

(3/1/1)

Hi, I am Julia K. and I live in Vermont.  I am a Shared Living Provider, which means that I am paid to live with and care for a man who has a developmental disability.  Really they should pay HIM because caring for him has literally transformed my life, and he brings me incredible joy.  We have two cats, an affectionate Maine Coon and a vocal Domestic Shorthair.  During the day I am a social worker, specifically doing case management for a caseload of young adults who have developmental disabilities and autism spectrum disorders.  A couple of years ago I did a handmade holiday and it was wonderful, so I hope to make that happen again this year.

I will confess that I am HORRIBLE about saving and keeping links to things, and I have never mastered a wist or gotten an invitation to pintrest.  I should start.  I will try to update this as time goes by with links as I come across them.  I am sorry about this!

Smoke is the only allergy my peps have.  I am also allergic to smoke and would prefer that things are crafted in a smoke-free environment or sanitized very well.

My roommate, the man I take care of:

He is 51.  He loves TV -- especially old sitcoms -- and he collects TV on DVD .  Also loves the Beatles, cats, basketball and bowling.  Loves art and attends a local art workshop where he makes prolific, colorful paintings and drawings.  He also loves surfing the web.  Some ideas:

Hankies in colorful, Beatle or cat fabrics (no juvenile prints though, please!)
Winter hat/mitten set in black and blue (something like this hat pattern is nice and mittens with a matching stripe would be great: http://blueskyalpacas.com/patterns/striped-hat/)
A sturdy portfolio to keep/carry his artwork in
A decorated box to keep his plethora of photos or CDs in
A personalized sketchbook or art kit (pm me for his name, etc.)

My mom:

She directs a project at the Human Rights Campaign.  Isn't much into winter holidays but I always try to give her something anyway.  She has two little dogs, Alee and Kamee.  They are Havanese and super cute and are the "real deal" (i.e. my siblings and I were a trial run, these dogs are my mom's real kids  )  She likes to read and is a consultant with her own small business as well as working at HRC.

Business cards for her consulting business would be great -- if someone designed something and printed some finished products out but sent the original template for me to copy when she ran out that would rock.  The business is called pluribus consulting and I can PM her name.  She mostly does diversity trainings and workshops, talking about cultural sensitivity and competence, recognizing internal bias, classism, racism, sexism and homophobia.  I could provide more info if needed.

My dad:

He is an engineer who also has a organic HUGE garden with pick-your-own stand in NJ.  He raises goats, and has a herd of about 30.  He likes the Civil War, history, and all things gardening.

Again business cards for the farm would be great -- I can PM the name of the farm and stand (it has our last name in it).   A goat logo would be good for the design.  Also, a set of homemade or home-designed tags or labels for their preserves and pepper flakes, etc. would be great.

Step Mom 1 (mom's partner):

A tax attorney in DC.  She is also in love with Alee and Kamee, and loves to cook. She is NOT feminine.

A solid, neutral colored apron (the over the head kind) Thanks, TroubleT!
Sewn napkins, coasters, or placemats (in earth tones with subtle, geometric patterns)

My sister:

She is having her first baby in August!  She is a bar tender and waitress.  She likes yoga, her baby-to-be, and her step son as well as her dog, Kimmy (also a Havanese).

Yoga socks: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/yoga-socks-153
Yoga mat bag

Friend 1:

Strange bird.  She feeds birds, raccoons, skunks, stray cats, etc.  Also LOVES zombies and collects play mobile and makes scenes with them, etc.

Tiny, miniature foods, furnishings, and home accessories would rock (for her play mobile scenes) (She would be over the moon to get this)
Zombie stuff (stuffies with innards showing, etc.)

Friend 2:

A new homeowner.  Environmentally conscious.  Can't cook.  Always late

Produce bagsSoup in jar mixes or cookie/cake/brownie mixes in jar Thanks Kaz!
Pot holders (either square or hand-shaped)

Friend 3:

My college roommate!

Tasteful, inspirational wall art designed to boost the self esteem (she likes pink, florals, etc.)
Earrings (she loves the dangly kind)
Anything panda

My step-nephew (almost 7):

He likes too much tv and character stuff for my taste.  He has a MAJOR imagination and is quite precocious and clever and I am looking for stuff that will foster that.

art kits
felt boards
playmat for matchbox cars

My niece or nephew (will be approximately 4 months at Christmas).  A surprise baby so gender neutral baby stuff would be most appreciated.  They wouldn't be into "Baby's first Christmas" Stuff but would love stuffies, wall art, booties, bibs, changing mat, etc.

My Kitties and Fur Sisters (mom's dogs):

Dangly toys for the cats
Cat beds of any variety
Sturdy stuffed toys for the dogs (without plastic eyes please)

Thanks so much in advance to anyone who claims me!  I am excited, this will be fun!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftaddiction
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2012 10:22:43 AM »

I claim rockon for baby stuff.

5/3/3

I live in Iowa with my boyfriend (of 8 years) and our small Multipoo dog named sissy.
Blue = Big Wish

We have 3 main groups we give Christmas gifts to. One is a people around town that we give gift bags too. The second is distant relatives or people we know too well for the gift bags. The third is immediate family. I could use help with this year. I have no clue what to get the first 2 groups so you could make anything you wanted. The only thing you should keep in mind that most are couples and most are senior aged. I made a board on pintrest with some ideas. They are just to give you ideas; you dont need to make something on the board if you have a different idea. I also have a board for the 3rd group. Again, that is just for inspiration; you can make anything you think they would like.

-   Tiny gift(s) The tiny ones are people around town (the first group). Usually I pick up all 10-12 of them for around $20 (just to give you an idea on value). This is like the mail man and the trash guy. It is okay if they are really tiny. I am going to leave them on my list and make little goodies bags. Maybe ornaments, snack bags, cooking mixes, magnets, hot coco mixes, finger hot pads, alerted notebooks, bookmarks. Really, anything you can think of. I am horrible at coming up with ideas. You dont need to claim all 10. Just claim how ever many you want to meet the swap requirements, or mix-and-match with other things on my list.
-   Small gift(s) (the second group) Usually we spend around $10-$20 each on these. We will send 4 of these this year. I dont actually know any of these people, as they are distance relatives of my boyfriends or his ex (he got along well with her family well, and likes to send them something small). 2 are couples, 2 are single (1 women, 1 man). All are seniors or near it, with no kids in the house. If you like things more spelled out, here it is:
Small gift A Our Neighbors. Married couple. In their 60s. He is in a wheel chair.
 Small gift B Male, Single. In his 50s In a band. Loves anything related to music and comics. Likes old 30s and 40s cars.
Small gift C Female, single. 55 years old.
Small gift D Bfs ex-parent-in-laws. Married. In their 70s (or so). He is a retired fireman.

Perhaps finger hot pads?

My boyfriends Grandkids Perhaps someone likes making gifts for kids? You could make anything you would like.
My boyfriend has 4 kids (all grown). 2 are married with kids. One has 1 boy (age 7) and 1 girl (age 3). The other has 2 boys (ages 8 and 2). We could use some gifts for the grandkids (dont worry about the kids, they like cash Smiley  We just need gifts for the grandkids.)
Some ideas:
-    Maybe something like this for the youngest boy?
-    Stuff animal sleeping bag for the girl
-    Checker Board Any medium (sewn, knit, crochet, etc). I would like to get 2, they don't need to be done by the same person.
-    Surprise Snowball
-    Anything!

My Parents
My dad is disabled. Some days he is in so much pain he cant leave his bed. Other days are better. His favorite things are going to breakfast and his dog Rosita. Rosita is great for him. When he has bad days she will lay next to him all day. Other days, she is great at getting him out of the house. She loves playing ball and car rides. So a great day for dad is taking Rosita to sonic for breakfast. She is like his child. He used to have pictures of me all over his computer and phone. They have since been replaced with pictures of her Smiley He spends a lot of time reading (especially when he cant get out of bed). He reads suspense and crime novels and can read a book or 2 a night. He is trying to get more active (when he can), so he swims at the community pool and has started playing pickleball. He pretty much likes any colors (well, he wont wear pink) and anything. He isnt picky. He has no allergies but he is diabetic.

Mom is allergic to wool (it is fine if dad gets something with wool in it, she has to be close to notice it, like a blanket or a scarf). Her favorite color is blue. There isnt any color she dislikes. She also loves Rosita, but her baby is her dog Maxie (a boy). She spends most of the time working. She just started sewing and tries to spend every minute she can find sewing. She is a natural at it. She never had a hobby before, so I think this is good from her.

-    Detroit Lions Vest I would love a Lions vest for my dad. He wears a xxl. If you have an idea or something else Detroit Lions themed, that would be great too. It shouldnt take too much fabric, as it doesnt need arms.
-   Anything Detroit Lions themed for my dad.
-    3x Shirts for Dad Doesnt matter if they are sewn, stenciled, painted or anything else. He likes shirts. Any type or style. I havent seen a shirt he doesnt like. Shirts in his size are expensive and they dont have much money so he usually gets his shirts from the bargain rack from walmart (when he can find them, which isnt often). It is always the shirts no one else would wear and he loves them. He has an unusual sense of humor. His favorite was just a basic shirt that said I am Hip Hop he found for $3. He loved that shirt. If you want themes, some would be: Detroit lions, the zia symbol, Bob Marley, his dog, humorous sayings. Dont feel you need to go by those themes. He would love anything! Those are just what I could think of. Dont let them limit you.
-   Slippers For my dad. He wears a 9 in US mens. Any style. He could really use them. He cant feel his feet so sometimes he steps on things around the house (like goat heads) without realizing it. Even a thin barrier would make a big difference.
-   Stickers With Bob V. on them For my dad. He puts them on his diabetic tracking sheets. I think it is his way to make a negative thing a bit more fun. And it makes the nurses smile. They should have some sort of picture (sponge bob?) and Bob V. They could be done by hand. Or this would be good for someone with some computer skills and Avery type labels.
-   Stenciled/etched wine glasses They get their wine glasses from the dollar store. They work fine but are a bit plain. So maybe some can make glasses with a design on them?
-   Stenciled/etched beer glasses
-   Homemade Soap  Dad loves homemade soap. He first got hooked when they got a bar of lavender goat milk soap. Since then he has tried many different types of soap (like olive oil ones) and has likes them all. I have got him a bunch of goat milk soap, so I am looking for other types. Olive oil was his favorite, but that could just be because his hasn't tried anything other than olive oil and goat milk  Smiley
-   Flip Flops for mom. Womens 7 1/2. Here is one idea.
-   Animal Stuff  They foster dogs and cats for their local shelter, so they can always use any animal toys/clothing/items. They have 2 dogs and 1 cat of their own.
-   49ers bag or purse for mom
-   Spongebob A stuffie would be great. I have seen crochet patterns. But any method would be great too. Perhaps a knitted or sewn one? Or perhaps a sponge bob magnet?
-   Southwest or Indian Art Any type or size. Sewn, painted, sand, yarnie, clay, really any type
-   Surprise Snowball(s) For either or both of them. Just let me know who to give it to.
-   Stocking stuffers Last year I didn't have much money, so I make a stocking for my mom and filled it with little things (like the little sewing accessories you can get for $1, washcloths, etc). She was almost in tears. She loved it. So I want to get some suffers to put in stockings. I am going to make my parents both one this year (or make dad one and have a bunch of little gifts for her to open).

-   Anything you think they would like I didnt ramble on about their life for no reason. Smiley If you got any ideas while reading their bio, (ie, something for animals or a bookmark for dads reading), go with it. My imagination limits me greatly. Dont let my poor imagination limit you too :p  If you have ideas, please, use them. There is also more ideas in the board I linked above.

For Mags (a family friend I have known my whole life)
-   Nightmare Before Christmas wallet/holder Based on this, but it would be better if it was to hold memory cards or money (or anything else you can think of) instead of tea. Actually, anything Nightmare Before Christmas related would be wonderful. It just cant be too large. Her son, his wife and their daughter are moving in with them, so they have gotten rid of a lot of knick knacks.
-   Plants vs Zombies Plush toy(s) like this
-   Plants vs Zombies Amigurumi(s) like this or like this
-   Plants vs Zombies bracelet
-   Nightmare Before Chistmas in Polymer Clay I know it is a long shot but this is amazing.

For My Boyfriend Blue is his favorite color, he likes most colors (he is very artistic), no allergies. Old enough to have 4 kids in their 30s Smiley .
-   Robe He needs a long, warm robe for the winter. Something that will go to atleast his mid-calf 
-   Prince Valiant 2013 Calendar
-   Homemade Baked Goods Pies (he would love an apple one with a lattice top, any size, even a super tiny one), bread, cookies. He loves baked goods and they are hard to find here. Feel free to claim him for this, I can give it to him early.
- Hogwarts Double Knitted wall hanging This pattern but in worsted weight instead of fingering weight to make it a small wall hanging. The gryphon one. He actually isn't a harry potter fan, he just likes it for his castle themed area.

For me
-   Reusuable Snack bags with wipe-able inside

For gift giving
-   Gift Bags any kind
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2012 06:54:32 PM »

I claim craftaddiction for a sewing mat/thread catcher (from Pinterest) for her mom.

(7,6,5)

Thank you kaz!

~A manly apron with the saying "Everything is bigger in Texas." This could be painted, stenciled, machine embroidered, appliqued in manly colors...

~a Crepe Paper Snowball Surprise (link to concept, only use white crepe paper for the snowball) with just little items like pencils, erasers, candy Thank you texascrapper!

~hair bows, barrettes and head bands, not too overly decorated due to school dress codes Thank you texascrapper!
~a girl's messenger bag
~a Crepe Paper Snowball Surprise (link to concept, only use white crepe paper for the snowball) with just little items like pencils, erasers, candy, nail polish, lip balm, etc. Thank you texascrapper!
~crocheted/knitted house socks (child's size 13) in pinks or purple  Grin

Thank you Miss Barbara! Cheesy

Misc. Gifts

For ME! Cheesy
~a crafty surprise snow ball! Nothing huge, just fun crafty items. I promise I will not unroll it until December 25th! Honest!

For my kitteh furchild
~catnip filled toys
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012 09:01:48 AM by TroubleT » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jewelry Cleaning Tips
Intricate Food Inspired Jewelry
How to Make a Heart Necklace
About the Expert: Courtney Gray
Handmade Portraits: Brooklyn Watches
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...