A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 299,152
Currently Running With Scissors:
614 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Dis. Thread rounds 83-85  (Read 24258 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #230 on: August 28, 2012 02:52:50 AM »

oh yes, my pin-feed is all halloween at the moment, which is odd as we don't do halloween to nearly as great an extent as you guys in the US and Canada...it seems so far away...until I look at my pinterest...I'm not even reconciled to the ending of summer yet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mrs Kay
« Reply #231 on: August 28, 2012 07:35:24 AM »

I can't believe August is nearly over! I haven't got much crafting done but am telling myself I'll be more into it when the days get shorter and there are more evenings spent indoors.

Loving all the Halloween-y stuff on Pinterest, especially as like Edel says, it's not as big a thing over here which is a shame!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #232 on: August 28, 2012 09:57:55 AM »

*sticking my fingers in my ears* at all mention of august being nearly over, I go back to work after the summer holidays, on Monday...arrgh...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #233 on: August 28, 2012 11:06:02 AM »

Halloween is HUGE in most of America for sure!! I am for one in love with the fun and spooky holiday.. My husband and Dad are both Halloween babies Cheesy

I have my craft room almost done.. last coat of pain down and only about 5 more boxes to unpack but that will be tomorrow and OMG I AM BACK TO CRAFT MY HEART OUT.. OMG I am just numb ALana has been out of school from May 4th and I am DONE.. gahhh get back and let me have some adult time.. I have had her 4 years now and she has never been to a sitter and she does not ride the bus but that is going to change with gas 4.19 a gall and the school 12 miles away.. Umm yah sorry kid off to the bus and you will go to a sitter soon enough I need me some me time LOL ( so I say but hahaha I drove her today and will go pick her up in a bit...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
KerrieRou
« Reply #234 on: August 28, 2012 11:43:03 AM »

babalina - you think Halloween is huge in America.....come to Salem in October!! And on Halloween night, it's nutty. You can barely walk down the streets with all the people walking around in costumes! It's definitely something to see!

And yay! Just claimed/was claimed for my first ever swap!!  =D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps!
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #235 on: August 29, 2012 02:29:41 PM »

babalina - you think Halloween is huge in America.....come to Salem in October!! And on Halloween night, it's nutty. You can barely walk down the streets with all the people walking around in costumes! It's definitely something to see!

And yay! Just claimed/was claimed for my first ever swap!!  =D

We are coming to Salem for Halloween HOW COULD I NOT Cheesy I am stoked for Salem for sure!! My whole adult life I wanted to come to Salem for a Halloween Cheesy and now living by there I would be an idiot not to  Sad

Updating the thread in a bit must cook these people fed here!!

Praying for our friends from Craftster in the hurricane! I have family down there personally in contact and it is grim for some but I cant get up with a few of our girls here from Craftster there in the area ( they have no power so we will just pray for them to all be safe and return to us with hearts and homes intact!!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012 02:31:57 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #236 on: August 29, 2012 03:17:58 PM »

I would love to be in Salem for halloween (or any other time of the year for that matter)

My crafty mojo upped and vanished for most of the last 10 months, but it is now back with a vengence!! Today I made two OWS items, a kindle cover and an appliqued cushion cover, plus I made an extra item each for both of those craftsters...(both of those are packaged and ready to mail tomorrow)

Also some wall art for me, it has it's own thread here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=413546.0 (first time in an age that I have made a craftster thread)

I uploaded photos, sent a load of holiday snaps off to be printed, stencilled a t-shirt for another swap...made dinner..created two other pieces of wall art (i customised pieces that I had bought)...*phew*

I am a tad tired now!

ps check out this other thread and give me your advice please, I am trying to decide what photo to enter in our local show at the weekend
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=413552.msg4887044;topicseen#new
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KerrieRou
« Reply #237 on: August 29, 2012 04:28:28 PM »

We are coming to Salem for Halloween HOW COULD I NOT Cheesy I am stoked for Salem for sure!! My whole adult life I wanted to come to Salem for a Halloween Cheesy and now living by there I would be an idiot not to  Sad

Let me know when you're coming! I'm moving to Beverly (the next town up), but I'll still be around. Are you a Harry Potter fan? They have an official Harry Potter Store in salem - lots of good craft ideas if you do the HP craftalong or swap  =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps!
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #238 on: August 29, 2012 05:10:36 PM »

Halloween is HUGE in most of America for sure!! I am for one in love with the fun and spooky holiday.. My husband and Dad are both Halloween babies Cheesy

I have my craft room almost done.. last coat of pain down and only about 5 more boxes to unpack but that will be tomorrow and OMG I AM BACK TO CRAFT MY HEART OUT.. OMG I am just numb ALana has been out of school from May 4th and I am DONE.. gahhh get back and let me have some adult time.. I have had her 4 years now and she has never been to a sitter and she does not ride the bus but that is going to change with gas 4.19 a gall and the school 12 miles away.. Umm yah sorry kid off to the bus and you will go to a sitter soon enough I need me some me time LOL ( so I say but hahaha I drove her today and will go pick her up in a bit...

Wowsa, can't wait to see pics of your new craft area Babalina!
Halloween in Salem sounds awesome!

I was just thinking about Halloween today.  Lana has 4 class parties and I finally decided to help with the Halloween party and craft.  I'm going to make sugar skulls for the kids to decorate and tell them of Day of the Dead.  Smiley

Tons of stuff to catch up on at work.  I'm going to reward myself with signing up for OWS when it's done!!  (hopefully this weekend!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

skaborsk

always procraftinating..............

« Reply #239 on: August 29, 2012 06:58:04 PM »

WOW! i wish i had that kind of motivation EdelC! i work 50+ hrs a week, and by the time i get home its a struggle to do ANYTHING!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy shop. i love it when people buy my crap!  
http://www.etsy.com/shop/cappywanna
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Matthew Van Fleet Reveals
Michael Ian Black and Michael Showalter Talk About Chicken Cheeks
Susanna Clark Talks About A House in Fez
Jimmy Gownley Talks About Amelia Rules
Andrew Griffiths Talks About Me Myth
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...