A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 298,100
Currently Running With Scissors:
656 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Dis. Thread rounds 83-85  (Read 23161 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Velvet Rose
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2012 02:29:54 AM »

Tomorrow I hope to assemble Averia's package, and take a photo of the awesome pencil roll that noodle-bug sent me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noodle-bug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

equal parts love and evil laughter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: July 25, 2012 11:32:59 AM »

I'm so glad you like the pencil roll, velvet-rose Smiley

I'm done making Lindy's parcel - backed the hoops last night and spent the day replacing the chocolate to go in her package (I brought it a week or so ago... then promptly ate it myself - this is why I don't have snacks around the house  Smiley ), and it can go in the post tomorrow just in the nip of time for my deadline!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
Mrs Kay
« Reply #152 on: July 25, 2012 11:44:21 AM »

spent the day replacing the chocolate to go in her package (I brought it a week or so ago... then promptly ate it myself - this is why I don't have snacks around the house  Smiley )

So glad I'm not the only one who does this Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

klg_jlg
« Reply #153 on: July 28, 2012 06:26:33 AM »

Okay everyone, I promise I'm still around, silently stalking your lists.. I'm really hoping to get a claim in this round but my two trips threw a wrench in that thus far.

I wanted to open up an opportunity for those of you that have any sort of store or small business selling your handmade goods. I'm hosting an event on my blog which will feature a couple different grand prizes--all of which are handmade items sponsored by other small stores. It is a hop style event so other blogs are signing up to participate and promote the heck out of it so you are not only getting exposure through my readers, but also through all the readers of all the blogs involved. Please take a moment to look over the info on my site: http://www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com/2012/06/fall-in-love-with-handmade-hop-blogger.html

On another note, is anyone here expecting a little one or have a little one that you'd be interested in receiving cloth diapers & other diapering items for?? Maybe you left it off your list.. Wink -- I've been making LOTS lately!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #154 on: July 28, 2012 08:43:01 AM »

OK, I am going to update all today and open 85 for SU... I have now for sure FINALLY got my life back in order and can get my craft on!! I am sick of blah here and with the craziness from the move I miss you guys!! See you later tonight and make sure to have your list updated!!!

so much yp tell you all and show you all~ Oy thank goodness we do not have to move again for 5 years!!!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012 08:51:07 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #155 on: July 29, 2012 08:51:42 PM »

Ladies, First I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU TO LINDY!!! She is stepping aside for a while of being a co org. I will miss her here but she will totally be around but just not co for a while Cry but hehee we FB and chat it up so like she lives next door Cheesy Thanks Lindy for all you did to keep this running while I moved and then dealing with the drama and the deaths in my family as soon as I tried to settle in. Love ya girl!!

I am back on track and settled in MA so will keep up the treads and swapping again!

If we get up to 25 swappers I will ask for a CO but not until then it is just really a lot for one to try to deal with

Our round 85 SU is open please do not send to Lindy as she does not need to have her mail box bogged down with this swap as she has taken a break for a bit.

Round 85 is OPEN FOR SU Cheesy http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=412108.0

I am updating now and will do so again in the morning Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012 08:52:50 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 30, 2012 06:55:42 AM »

Don't forget to take a trip over to the gallery - Just posted shots of what Eiseldora sent me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #157 on: July 30, 2012 10:00:47 AM »

Ladies, First I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU TO LINDY!!! She is stepping aside for a while of being a co org. I will miss her here but she will totally be around but just not co for a while Cry but hehee we FB and chat it up so like she lives next door Cheesy Thanks Lindy for all you did to keep this running while I moved and then dealing with the drama and the deaths in my family as soon as I tried to settle in. Love ya girl!!

I am back on track and settled in MA so will keep up the treads and swapping again!

If we get up to 25 swappers I will ask for a CO but not until then it is just really a lot for one to try to deal with

Our round 85 SU is open please do not send to Lindy as she does not need to have her mail box bogged down with this swap as she has taken a break for a bit.

Round 85 is OPEN FOR SU Cheesy http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=412108.0

I am updating now and will do so again in the morning Cheesy

You are welcome!!! I love this swap and will be around for sure! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rubies-pearls
« Reply #158 on: July 30, 2012 10:27:26 AM »

Just sent my questionnaire in to join for round 85! Had to take a few months off at the end of my pregnancy, as I was so sick! But now that my sweet little princess is here and I'm feeling great, I'm ready to do some crafting again! I don't know how many claims I'll make since I'm still getting used to having a baby in my house, but hopefully I'll get a few in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 30, 2012 12:20:03 PM »

Congrats rubies-pearls! She is beautiful! What is her name?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Making Citrus-Glazed Pancakes in Virginia Beach
Tempura-Fried Egg and Corned Beef Hash Sandwich Recipe
How to Make Short Ribs and Whipped Potatoes
Fall Pork Tenderloin Recipe With Apple Cider Reduction
How to Make an Open-Faced Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...