A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Monday, May 23 News:  It's time to vote!  Which Craftster member rocked dollar store crafting?  Cast your vote here!
Total Members: 305,693
Currently Running With Scissors:
480 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Dis. Thread rounds 83-85  (Read 38880 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Eiseldora
« Reply #120 on: July 17, 2012 05:58:46 PM »

I am at my max until the packages I sent are received.

I looked at your list and I might be able to knit some potholders for your, I'm not certain how to do it double thick unless you mean to use two balls of yarn at once. That I can do.

I'd claim you for bella fingerless gloves, but it would take me a month to knit them. I made myself fingerless gloves before with similar cabling, and it took me so long even though mine were half to a third the length pictured on your pinterest.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
skaborsk

always procraftinating..............

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: July 17, 2012 06:44:08 PM »

Ohhh all this talk of Kinder Eggs, makes me want some soo bad!
I am looking forward to making a claim, it feels like its been a while since i jumped in on a swap!
I would claim you VelvetRose, but most of your items seem to be knitted, crocheted, or jewelry, none of which i can do. I did see a couple things i could make off of your "Things I Want To Make" board on Pinterst, but i am not sure you would be interested in that.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012 06:55:08 PM by skaborsk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy shop. i love it when people buy my crap!  
http://www.etsy.com/shop/cappywanna
Velvet Rose
« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2012 12:58:55 AM »

That's very kind of you to offer skaborsk, but I really want to make those things myself :-).

THIS ROCKS   Logged

skaborsk

always procraftinating..............

« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2012 07:40:41 AM »

no prob, just a thought.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy shop. i love it when people buy my crap!  
http://www.etsy.com/shop/cappywanna
Breegy
« Reply #124 on: July 18, 2012 11:10:38 AM »

I couldnt bare to see VelvetRose's poor list sit there any longer! I claimed her. Although, I didnt really have the option until yesterday, so I personally didnt watch it sit for long.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eiseldora
« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2012 11:47:46 AM »

That was very nice of you. I was contemplating going to the store today and making some pot holders so I could send to her as soon as my packages were received.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Velvet Rose
« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2012 06:19:28 PM »

aaaw..... you girls are so nice.

That was very nice of you. I was contemplating going to the store today and making some pot holders so I could send to her as soon as my packages were received.

I couldnt bare to see VelvetRose's poor list sit there any longer! I claimed her. Although, I didnt really have the option until yesterday, so I personally didnt watch it sit for long.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #127 on: July 19, 2012 06:12:56 AM »

So you all know, I am in the middle of updating threads, and feedback for round 83 Cheesy Man, curveballs have been knocked into my way for sure of crafting and life in general. I miss you girls so much and have put my foot down and I am just going to get my crafty world back on track and the rest will follow!!!

Kender eggs~ I do not like them think they are gross but the kids love them.. It makes me mad as we have a Mexican version of them in the USA with toys and THAT is oK but Kender is not.. Well I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING LOL you do what you all want to do and send or not but know boxes coming INTO the use are NOT searched like other ones... just saying~  My fave thing in the world is KENDER BUENO bars OMG I think if I was a prisoner my last meal would be that LOL....

Thanks to all who sent me messages about the loss of my dad that helped raise me for 14 years. On the heals of my mom passing away just mending my heart from that and not being able to fly to see her etc over my illness to have him kill himself I just got beat down and kicked in the chest. I was lied to and went to google his obit and found he did not die of an heart attack but had shot himself. I am so at a loss for words on this. He was the top doctor in his field, amazing man, friend, dad etc but not enough I guess as he took his own life Cry

Please ladies if you have a friend or family member or yourself feel down and or hopeless my goodness please reach out it is never an easy thing but to do this it is the people that are left behind that suffer over this.

THANK YOU LINDY FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR OUR SWAP THE PAST FEW MONTHS WHILE I MOVED AND WITH THE GRIEVING AND OTHER ISSUES>>YOU ARE MY ROCK STAR SISTER!! LOVE YA!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #128 on: July 19, 2012 06:54:42 AM »

the gallery link is in the main thread but here you go Cheesy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=411669.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

live aloha

« Reply #129 on: July 19, 2012 06:57:57 AM »

Good to hear from you Babalina.  I admire your spirit through this and all the other unfortunate things that keep getting thrown your way.  Hang tough.

Just wanted to let you and the other gals know that I changed my name from 'atsuko' to
'underthemountain' to match my etsy shop and craft fair name.  I hope it will catch on.
Underthemountain is a transliteration of my last name so it has a special meaning to me.  Smiley

Hope everyone is having a crafty day!
Rox
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How to Make Artichoke Dip
How to Make Cranberry Relish
Grilled Filet Mignon Recipe
How To Make New Orleans Pecan Pie
How to Prepare Pork with a Jicard
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Summer Dress
Wonderful Washi
Meatless Monday: Aubergine, Tomato and Goat Cheese Bake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...