A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
866 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Dis. Thread rounds 83-85  (Read 21331 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2012 01:01:29 PM »

Sadly we do not Sad  Those look really good!  We can get Hershey's, Dove, & Nestle Chocolate at pretty much any store here.  Cadbury really only comes around at Easter time in the form of little eggs and that's pretty much it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2012 02:09:01 PM »

US Cadbury is different too from UK Cadbury. The UK version is better and you can sometimes find it in the "international" isle/section of the supermarket. (Like, I see a lot of Aero bars these days in the foreign food section.)

My favorite is the Double Decker but I never see those around here.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2012 02:29:33 PM »

mMMMMMMMMM, I love the UK chocolate!!!  I can get all of that chocolate here too!!  Yummy!!  You can't even get any Cadbury chocolate??  This is not a good topic, I think I want some chocolate now.  Grin  But hey!!!  Now I think I know what I can send you guys for extras!!!  Lots of yummy chocolate, I just assumed you could get all that stuff there. You don't even have Coffee Crisp do you?  I LOVE Coffee Crisp!!  Hey Rox, do you think chocolate would survive in a package to you being sent in a couple of days??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Velvet Rose
« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2012 04:00:02 PM »

Just added a few things to my list :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2012 04:52:54 PM »

mMMMMMMMMM, I love the UK chocolate!!!  I can get all of that chocolate here too!!  Yummy!!  You can't even get any Cadbury chocolate??  This is not a good topic, I think I want some chocolate now.  Grin  But hey!!!  Now I think I know what I can send you guys for extras!!!  Lots of yummy chocolate, I just assumed you could get all that stuff there. You don't even have Coffee Crisp do you?  I LOVE Coffee Crisp!!  Hey Rox, do you think chocolate would survive in a package to you being sent in a couple of days??

I got an amazing surprise package filled with coffee crisp & macintosh's - the coffee crisp had melted but nothing leaked and it was good as new after a few minutes in the refrigerator.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2012 05:00:24 PM »

Does that mean you don't have Macintosh toffee either?!?!  This is great, I'm gonna stock up on all this stuff to send you guys when I come bcak next month!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2012 05:32:36 PM »

Mmm, chocolate!!  I'm sure it would survive, but really you are already sending me too much.  I am going to start crafting in a bit for you.  I still haven't finished extra #2.  Eek!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Breegy

Craft On!

« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2012 05:50:39 PM »

Every single thing you guys are talking about is making my mouth water, even though I've never tasted any of it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Velvet Rose
« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2012 02:13:27 PM »

Just added more items to my list :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eiseldora
« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2012 04:08:31 PM »

I received !

What lovely packages.

I prepared my packages this morning and was taking lots of pictures, so as soon as I received I also took pictures, but I don't know where to put them.

The crazy thing is that I spent all morning sewing and then I got the most amazing sewing package after I taped up my packages.

Will drop off packages tomorrow. So excited for phoenixfiredesigns and lindyv321 to get them.

Preview of super awesome packages:

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Forest Diorama
How to Create a String Spiderweb
How to Make Customized Mouse Pads
How to Create Plaster Bones for Halloween
How to Make Fun Magnetic Keepsake Boards for Kids
Latest Blog Articles
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...