A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,559
Currently Running With Scissors:
702 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Book of Shadows Swap Round 2  (Read 11898 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Christine420
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2012 07:22:23 PM »

Sorry about the lateness of these pictures, I was finally able to pick up my package today! I went to visit my parents for a couple of days, and while I was gone, one of my neighbors snagged my pagacked pick-up ticket from my front door. They gave it back to me today... even though i've been back all week  Roll Eyes
Happily, I will be moving in 2 weeks!

anyhoo...here is my lovely package from Strawberry!!

I LOVE this leather covered book!! I just filled up my old dream journal, and this will be a perfect replacement next to my bed!

A book on crystals by one of my favorite authors:

3 glass bottles for my herbal extractions with one of the printed pieces of fabric:

the 2nd printed fabric with matching pin (currently on my book bag), radioactive symbol stencil and ouija board mints:

my Book of Shadows lives inside of a three ring binder, which is more than a little over-loved at the moment (and extremely disorganized). Strawberry provided me with, not 1, but THREE new binders, with customizable and printable dividers and labels! She also included a 3-ring hole punch, glue, and a printed packet of information on Gem Therapy, Magickal Healing, and planetary correspondences:

Thank you so so so much Strawberryh, what an amazing package of goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Icekibby

Leopardprint Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2012 08:37:04 PM »

Great package, and the printed fabrics are to die for!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat

Will swap for 1:12 exotic & magical dollhouse furniture and accessories, amigurumi, magical poppets.
mandykaye
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2012 05:40:55 AM »

Wow! Lots of great stuff in this gallery!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sabertooth Pixie
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2012 11:17:58 AM »

I am home finally and boy did Mandykaye spoil me! I love everything! I will get pictures up later today (once I find my camera in the disaster of three suitcases lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2012 07:34:54 PM »

Welcome home, Sabertooth Pixie! I hope you're recovering okay from the long flight.

Maman, don't worry about updating status for people if you don't have time (and I bet you don't!) Wink I'll check everyone and enter their feedback if still needed.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2012 08:14:29 PM »

Okay, I've posted feedback for everyone I know has finished. Please check your profile. If your partner has received and your status is still "In Progress", please PM me and I'll fix it.

Hope everyone has had a lovely Solstice night. I just got home from picking saskatoon berries from bushes planted around the supermarket near our house. I got about 8 cups before it got too dark to see what I was picking (I waited til it cooled down a little, so I started quite late.) There are lots left, so I'll try to get out early in the morning and pick more before work. They're super-sweet this year, so I don't want them to go to waste, but this hot weather will dry them up in a day or so!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sabertooth Pixie
« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2012 08:53:34 PM »

here are my spoils!! Sorry for the lateness!!

First Mandykaye made me a birth chart with four pages of information in beautiful calligraphy!

I literally squeaked when I saw this! I couldn't have hoped for a more beautiful BOS!!! She also sent me a book on candle magic and some really pretty beads in turquoise and coral!

Here is the inside of the BOS. She tied all the pages in with ribbon so i can add more if I want!

And lots of extras! A really cool duct tape pen, a calligraphy set and some india ink, two magnets for Epona, and some of the most delicious incense I have ever smelled!

Thank you thank you thank you Mandykaye!! I absolutely love everything!!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012 08:54:44 PM by Sabertooth Pixie » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandykaye
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2012 04:58:43 AM »

Oh yay!! I'm so glad you like everything! I was worried you might think the BOS not to your taste  Wink. I'm also glad the ink didn't explode over everything lol! I tried to wrap it well but sometimes packages get drop-kicked I think!   Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Icekibby

Leopardprint Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2012 09:19:03 AM »

Phrixy is going to pick up a package for me later today. Our buzzer doesn't work, so we never get anything that doesn't fit in our box. I'm hoping it's my BOS package, since I'm only in ATC swaps otherwise... Will let you all know later.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat

Will swap for 1:12 exotic & magical dollhouse furniture and accessories, amigurumi, magical poppets.
Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2012 05:27:27 PM »

What a relief the ink survived. I sent a bottle too, and even though I bubble-wrapped it and put it in a ziplock bag, I still feared the worst!

The birth chart is a lovely idea, and the book itself looks like something that would feel nice just holding it in your hands. I've never seen that leaf-wrapped incense - what flavour is it?

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Bright Eyes
Make a Customized Lipstick Palette with Pill Cases
How To Get a Natural Flush
How to Make Your Own Makeup Brush Travel Set
How To Highlight & Contour Your Neck To Appear Younger
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...