A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 308,210
Currently Running With Scissors:
298 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dinosaur Swap Round 3 Gallery  (Read 11459 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2012 04:03:25 PM »

The triceratops is a Melly & Me pattern that I enlarged.  The mosasaurus is a free pattern I got off of Deviant Art, and enlarged, and the play mat is my own design  The volcano and the tree will stand up.  I drew the Little Foot and painted his back round.  I had to add the leaf. I couldn't find a pic of him w/the star leaf on his back.  I'm so glad that you and your boys love everything!  One of the books I sent them, is a book of puzzles.  I'm glad to see that nothing got broken.  This was a fun swap!  I LOVE dinosaurs!  Can you tell?  Wink 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crazyda79
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2012 04:33:54 PM »

Oh wow, everyone has done some dino-mite goodies!  I am so happy with this gallery so far!  Great job everyone.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2012 04:59:57 PM »

Got grey - you put together an awesome package. I really like the material in the triceratops  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jfer007
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012 05:46:49 PM »

This has been an awesome gallery so far! Great job guys!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ollieorange
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2012 08:15:07 AM »

I received a fantastic package from jonnamarco but I've been too sick to take photos Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2012 08:14:23 PM »

I have some crappy cell phone pics I can post if you want.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jtlhmmwabodf
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2012 12:14:22 PM »

I received from jfer007 yesterday!  I couldn't have asked for a better package.

So, first off: a knitted stegosaurus!  It's funny, cos I almost sent a knitted dino too, but couldn't for the life of me get the pattern right.  This one is perfect, and so soft.   

Embroidered cards.  There's so much detail in these, I love the colours and love the dinos.  The only problem is I'm not going to want to send them to anyone Tongue   

Close up of my fave, the ankylosaurus:

Next: the T-shirt.  Apparently this was only her first time screenprinting, too.  Pardon the mirror shot, messy bathroom, and ignore the fact that I look box-shaped:

And my favourite for last.  It's the same as the shirt and I used it today to carry my knitting with me.  Silly T-rex.  You can't knit:

THANK YOU jfer007!  I love the T-Rex and don't see even a little bit of wonkyness anywhere Smiley  But whoa, major swap anxiety now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2012 01:43:04 PM »

jfer007, great job on everything. Knitting T-Rex is hilarious! I love those embroidered cards. The skeleton looks just like the dragon like dino skull we saw at the museum.

Everyone has such wonderful ideas.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jfer007
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2012 03:15:38 PM »

I got my package from jtlhmmwabodf today and when I found out it was waiting for me, I definitely got out of work faster than I normally do!

I got a super adorable polka dot brontosaurus. 

A really beautiful wash cloth with another brontosaurus on it. I wish I could have gotten a better picture, but the color is perfect!!

A dino-mite knitted hat (that my boyfriend has already tried to steal). I'm so in love with it! I doubt it will leave my head this evening.

And my personal favorite: a "Cthulhusaurus" zippered bag with a sweet stegosaurus charm on the end!!!!

She also sent a dino shaped sandwich cutter, but I forgot to take a picture of it  Roll Eyes

I love, love, love everything!  jtlhmmwabodf was a fabulous partner and I am absolutely thrilled with my package! Thank you so much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Painted Sparrow

The Beautiful Ugly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2012 08:01:12 PM »

So much awesome dino goodness! Love the sewn triceratops & the embroidered cards! And I am digging all of the embroidery! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teller of Stories, Creator of Worlds, One of the Imagining Ones.
MRDes on FB
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Whooops!
@Home This Weekend: Curtains!
September 21, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...