A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,597
Currently Running With Scissors:
728 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Read to Me, Mommy Round 3 GALLERY  (Read 2853 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wendiek
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012 12:47:13 AM »

mom2em: I'm not familair with Clifford the big red dog, but it looks like a nice book. I know Olivia, hahaha gotta love that pig!! Does that pillow case have little paws all over it? How cute! Nice Clifford lacing card, good idea to send red playdough with a doggie cookie cutter! And I see you got help with that Clifford book mark, great job!!

That bag is really very cute (I love bags),nice pony tail holders, a fabric chalk board??? I didn't know you can buy chalk fabric!! Love that! And every 'mom' needs a baby diaper!

canamharris, you have such cute kids! How old are they?

Momof2! I like the garden-theme you went with! Gardening apron, tools, seeds, wonderful! Love those beads, did you make those yourself? But that dress, I love that fabric! It is so cute and the black and white dotted fabric matches so great with the yellow fabric. Super cute, really!!

You daughter Sophia really looks delighted, A2JC4life! What a cutie! (BTW you didn't mention your partners craftstername, thought you might want to add that)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mom2em
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012 04:32:21 PM »

We received a wonderful package today from canamharris.

The books came sperately a while ago and I took pics then but can't find them so will add that later.
They were Princess and the Pea for my older daughter (which we have been enjoying) and Usborne's touch and feel That's Not my Mermaid (we love this series and didn't have that one yet).

First for Emma:

Mattresses w/a pea and a pocket for it.  So cute!  An adorable doll w/clothes and a crown.  An i-spy bag.  A bag w/candy in it (which she took off w/right away lol).

For Abigail:

Mermaid doll (I've been wanting one for her, so cute!), number bean bags (I just finished a set of color bean bags for her upcoming 1st b-day so these will go great w/them!), a bag w/a box of snacks in it.  Also in the picture is the sweet letter from her daughter.

Both girls items came in cute matching bags.

We love everything!  Thanks for being such an awesome swap partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Christine~
Proud SAHM to Emma (11/14/07) and Abigail (6/16/11).
http://www.etsy.com/people/mom2em/favorites?ref=pr_faves
http://pinterest.com/mom2em/
A2JC4life
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012 06:41:52 PM »

Those are so unique and creative!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

canamharris
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2012 06:50:59 PM »

yey, I'm so glad everything got there! I'm glad the girls liked everything!

The Princess and the pea book is the one by Lauren Child (author of Charlie and Lola). Its our favorite princess book to read here!

http://www.amazon.com/Princess-Pea-The-Lauren-Child/dp/B0014JUGIM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1338601609&sr=8-3

And the mermaid book was this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Thats-Mermaid-Usborne-Touchy-Feely/dp/0746069278/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1338601742&sr=1-1-spell
My son loves that series, and seeing the mermaid on your pinterest, I just knew I had to send that book!

And to answer the earlier question, my daughter is turning 5 this month! and my son is 2.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2012 07:06:58 PM »

OMG I can't believe I forgot AGAIN to take pictures. I've got to round everything up. My daughter has had a ball playing with her things.

I'm glad Sophia liked her things and that the dress fits. I did make the beads; they are paper mache. I guess I should add that it wouldn't be a good idea to wear them in water Smiley

I promise promise promise to get pics up tomorrow. My step Mom has had 2 strokes this week and it's been a bit rough around here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need peg people for my daughter. Personal swap anyone?
Momof2!

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012 07:09:07 PM »

We received a wonderful and fun package from A2JC4life. The book was Elephants Aloft. It was about 2 little elephants that go to visit their aunt via hot air balloon. Well, when my daughter opened the box, a silver balloon floated up. This so SOOO neat. It even made me smile. What a great idea! She made the cutest and softest deep purple elephant stuffie, and an adorable basket for him/her to travel in (or to store little things in, or any number of uses). She also sewed a crayon holder roll which we will be using in a few weeks when we go on vacation. Thank you so much. What a wonderful package!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need peg people for my daughter. Personal swap anyone?
A2JC4life
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012 07:25:38 PM »

I'm so glad the balloon made it!  I was afraid the postal service would pop it in transit.  (That's also why the crayon roll arrived empty - I didn't want crayons melting all over everything!)

Sophia loves that book, so hopefully you all will enjoy it, too. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2012 07:25:54 PM »

First of all I have to apologise for the poor picture quality of these pictures.  I love the packages everyone has gotten!  I really like the princess and the pea  Smiley

We got our packages from Australia already!  Quasior sent 2 of my boys some great Australian books and really cute pen rolls.  They love coloring so they are very happy.  We also received little koala key chains and an Australia pen.  Thank you very much!

Rick with his stuff!  

Kyle with his  Smiley

One roll.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2012 01:37:27 PM »

Here is the package we got! 

Levi was thrilled that there were seeds in there that he can plant in his garden, he is really into gardening and this is a super cute book. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Quasior
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2012 07:04:51 AM »

Both Monika and Raven were super excited to receive their packages, thanks so much JenSews!

Although, the postman fairy almost screwed it up, it was on the front door step overnight, and it was split down the side.

Two very excited children opening up their parcel.

Monika's book (a Tinkerbell eye-spy book):

Raven's Gruffalo:

Monika also received a Tinkerbell bag and a small ladybug pillow, so cute and well made, I don't know where that photo is gone, but here is her new bag (she carries it around ALOT)!

Raven has this bag

and a monster tail too

and some yummy bonuses

Thanks JenSews, it was such and awesome package.  And thanks to you A2JC4life what a great swap idea.  It's definitely been a fantastic swap all round  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Thanassis Cambanis Talks About A Privilege to Die
Kyria Abrahams Reveals Her Motto
Kamran Pasha Talks About Mother of the Believers
The Fruit of Her Hands Book Trailer
Meet Dr. Michael Murray and Dr. Michael Lyon
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...