A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,579
Currently Running With Scissors:
698 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - June 2012 COMPLETE  (Read 3676 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gavagai
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2012 02:01:55 AM »

Is it o.k. to claim fabric pack, coffee bags, metal/plastic charms and plastic container (I was thinking that would equal 2 from pick 2 and one from pick 4  Tongue)? If you think I am being too greedy just skip the charms, no problem.  Smiley

claims allowed 2
claims made this round 2
sent 0
received 0

PICK 2

Nestlaces, pendants, silver plated with pearls. Chose from apricot or dove blue. NOW PICK 2!

Wash cloth plus wash scrub ball. Really lovely handmade kit I got in a swap once, but unfortunately I will not use it, so I hope it is o.k. to let it go to someone else.

Purple handbag with butterflies and bow, made by me. Nothing wrong with it at all, but it is not very sturdy (more like a tote bag) and it has no closing mechanism. Hence half a claim.

Loads of beads made of different materials. The alphabet ones are a bit worn, or maybe vintage.  Tongue

Ceramic pendants, glazed. Click the thumbnails for better pictures. It's hard to get really good pictures though because of lighting and reflections. Number 3 is taken already! Newly made by me, but some of them have kind of a vintage look. "Shabby chic."  Smiley Height varies from just under an inch to almost two inches.

PICK 4

Charms: Singer sewing machines plus knitting. All four for 1/4 claim.

. . .

Genuine vintage portrait photos (with genuine wear and tear  Smiley), from the late 19:th or early 20:th century. Less blurry IRL. 1/4 claim each. About 4 x 2 1/2 inches. Now you can see both front and back. Claim by number. Note: Number 2 and 6 are claimed already!

The skull ring. Distinct red, grey and black buttons, black button acting as a somewhat medieval looking collar for the skull firmly placed on top of the buttons, looking around. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

Lovely handmade (wirework) charms that I got in a swap once. I claimed a lot of them and have used some, but can't use them all. All for 1/4 claim.

I love U ring. (The last image is there just to show that that part sticking out below the heart button is visible if you look at the ring from a really weird angle. It has no real practical significance, but I thought you should know.  Smiley Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.)

Fabric scraps, two times 59" x 11".

Colorful fabric scraps, about 34x23 inches laid out like this.

PICK 6

Seven plastic toy soldiers.

Some scull beads. Perhaps just under 1/2 inch in size, will measure.

Angel stamp with ink in the stamp, angel about 3/4" tall.

Stamp (foam) snowflake, about 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.

Quilting pattern. "Ring around the posie".

Quilting pattern. "Patriots pride".

Mountain Mist history leaflet, "Blue Book of Quilts", about 55 pages.

. . .

Old postcards/photos ranging from around the year 1900 (maybe earlier) to 1950. Around 5 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches, but that varies. Please ask if you need to know more specific. Some have some wear to them and some have text on the back (some examples posted). Please ask if you need to know more about them. Claim by number. Note: Number 5 is already claimed!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012 02:04:56 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
corduroy cat
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2012 02:40:00 PM »

i'd like the wirework charms and photo #s 1,3,8  Smiley

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Claims made so far: 3
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 2
Sendouts Received: 2

i live in a smoke free flat in london, uk. there's 3 cats here as well!

PICK 1TWO!!
Crochet Kit - unused but missing one hook

Needle Felted Seahorse - made for me in a swap years ago. time for someone else to enjoy him! about 12" tall with wired tail.

Mini Sewing Machine - about 5 years old, and I only used it once where I managed to make it go backwards and become unthreaded. Runs on AA batteries. Maybe you can fix it?

Virgin Mary Pillow - made for me in a swap years ago, about 12" square

Dead Cat Purse - made for me in a swap years ago, so funny!

Car purse - the car from The Prisoner, beautifully made by mandyhello for a swap

Blythe Button Bracelet - originally purchased on Etsy many years ago. has different images of Bythe dolls on each button. made of stretchy cord so fits any size.

mystery ephemera bag!
large bubble pack jammed full of vintage images and book pages, game pieces, playing cards, ribbons and yarn, plastic toys, etc... make sure to let me know if you have any preference of images when you claim Smiley (picture is only an example)

PICK 2THREE!! - you can also pick one item from this section and 2 from the next section!
click images for large picture

Unfinished bangle bracelet

Fingerprinting Set - only used lightly, comes in cute tin with inks, stamps and pencils

Beautiful Book Cover - it's free form machine embroidered on black lace with hand painted flower. i believe it's size A4

Tiny Pocket Mirror - about an 1.5" opens like a locket and has 2 mirrors inside. brand new.

Acrylic Sheep Ring - new. size 6 i think

Fun Fur Samples - about 3"x5" ea. about 13 kinds? good for making small furry monsters!

Fimo x2 with full bottle of Sculpey glaze - glitter silver and brilliant blue

Fabric Scraps - mostly small offcuts (less than a fat quarter) except the gold velour which is about a fat quarter

Echidna Crochet Pattern (emailed to you)

Antique Book - great for altered art or just to collect. about 5x7"

Butterfly cross stitch

Kawaii notebook - think it's 8"x11"

Altered domino pendant -Recession Luck! Will make all your financial worries melt away!  Wink

Blank black T-shirt size L

PICK 4!

Toy Grab Bag - please see my gallery, pick from #1 to #11: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showgallery.php?ppuser=21482&cat=500 example:

Antique Photograph late 1880s - not in great condition so would be good for altering 2.5"x4"; reverse has photographer's details and is red

2 keys

50gm Recycled Plastic Bottles (great for stuffing or core fibre)

100gm Scoured Kid Mohair (has some twigs in it still)

Small Picture Frame - has magnet on back as well as a plastic stand. not in brand new condition, but still good!

Expandable Silver Mesh Tubing - you can insert beads, use it in sewing, jewelry making, altered art, etc.

"We Are Here" litho-printed on heavyweight paper lovely illustration by "Hidden Eloise" postcard size, really gorgeous in person!

Rubber Stamps (take 'em all)

Small desk clock - great for altering

2 packs playing cards -

1970s Wool Embroidery Kit -everything included, a bit of it has been started

Colorful Plastic Cabs -

Small turquoise glass cabs -

Chipboard ATC Blanks x9

Chipboard Door Hanger Blank (hole for doorknob comes out)

MORE TO FOLLOW!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2012 04:14:20 PM »

Claims Allowed: 3
Claims made so far: 3
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

I claim corduroy cat for 2 keys, 2 packs of playing cards, Colorful Plastic Cabs, and Small turquoise glass cabs!

you may also pick 1 item from the EXTRAS list to go with your claim(s)!

PICK ONE larger quantities and/or heavier fabrics by weight
1. approximately 3 yards of red velvet

2.  approximately 3 yards of light grey jersey knit

3.  approximately 3 yards 1 foot of white spandex.  has been cut as I did manage to use a bit of it for a costume ( see Little Apple Doll Circe).

4.  approximately 3 yards of black and white stripped cotton, 1 inch stripes.  (purchased for same costume as mentioned above, just wasn't paying attention to which way the stripes were running.  >_<)

5.  approximately 2 yards of pink cherry blossom brocade

6.  approximately 3 yards of red polyester

7.  approximately 1 yard of black w/red stripes polyester (sucker's heavier than I expected!)

PICK THREE smaller quantities and/or lighter fabrics by weight

2.  approximately 2 yards of white organza.  small chunk cut out for who knows what reason.

3.  approximately 1 yard medium blue cotton

4.  approximately 1 yard of cotton gingham

5.  approximately 1 yard of cotton sparkly girly skull and cross bones

6.  approximately 1 yard of cotton Halloween stripes.  small square cut out for goodie bags.

7.  approximately 1 yard of black spandex

8.  approximately 1 yard of black organza.  does have chunks missing from an adorable skirt I made, wore once, and ripped a hole right in the middle of the organza thanks to a rouge nail.  >_<

9.  approximately 1 yard of white cotton (it feels/looks like) broadcloth (sorry for the crappy pic, bit I assure you that it IS white)

10.  approximately 1 yard of red/black kanji cotton

11.  approximately 1 yard of Dora the Explorer cotton.  has been washed.

12.  approximately 1 yard 11/2feet pink cotton (again possibly) broadcloth.  also washed. (again, sorry about the picture.  I can get you a better picture if you are interested)

14.  approximately 1 yard Dachshund cotton

15.  approximately 1 yard red/black "retro" flowers cotton

16.  approximately 1 yard white cotton
can't find the picture, but I think you know what white fabric looks like.   Wink

17.  approximately 1 yard Asian inspired

PICK FIVE cotton fat quarters.  1 available unless otherwise stated

2.  sparkly spiderwebs

4.  trick or treat

5.  black - 7 available

6.  leafy white

7.  red splatter on black - 2 available

8.  white

9.  red tie-dye

10.  purple patterned

12.  red/black kanji (larger print than larger quantity above) - 2 available

13.  red - 3 available

14.  light blue tie-dye - 2 available

15.  red/black retro squares

16.  blue tie-dye

17.  fancy red/black kanji - 3 available

EXTRAS remnants!
1.  approximately 33 inches of penguins cotton

2.  approximately 27 inches of BOO! cotton

3.  approximately 28 inches of grey nylon.  small square missing from a bag I made.  (see Decked Out for Deathly Hallows Part II swap)

4.  approximately 24 inches of tiny cherries on black cotton

5.  approximately 18 inches of "scales" cotton

6.  approximately 15 inches of light pink (again, sorry about the bad pic)

7.  .875 yard red cotton

8.  .625 yard Halloween flannel cotton

9.  .194 yard snowmen on blue cotton

10.  1 cup of bead soup mix or the 2 packages of beaded fringe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Free Video Editing Tip: 3D Compositing
Using Title Templates in Premiere Pro CS4
How to Keep Special Effects from Intruding on Story
How to cheat a look on Camera
Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 Tutorial - Reconnecting Footage
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...