A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,526
Currently Running With Scissors:
477 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: UK only swap - Gallery  (Read 7775 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2012 11:17:32 AM »

Love that mountain hoop! The armwarmers are pretty cute as well! Some great packages to kick off the swap!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sparkledust
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2012 12:04:36 PM »

I am just in love with the arm warmers, catching butterflies, is it a well known design? I've not heard of it before but they look so darn cute! And they will match everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Trekky
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2012 12:08:58 PM »

The design is by tiny owl knits - be warned these patterns are quite adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://craftytrekky.blogspot.com/

I have lots of train tickets (I get the train most days), if anyone wants some for papercrafting just send me a PM Smiley
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2012 12:39:13 PM »

OooOOh those butterfly mitts are gorgeous <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
bekibutton
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2012 02:06:02 PM »

I love the gloves (and their rather poetic name) Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I was gonna take over the world but got distracted by something shiny

beckybutton.wordpress.com
beckybutton.etsy.com
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012 06:42:41 AM »

Finally found my knitting needles last night, so thought I'd show you the needle roll in action!

I just love it, love the colours, the flowers and the fact that it will now be SO much easier to find the needles I need Smiley Thank you SO much Sparkledust Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

oceansoul

*Can I Play With Madness*

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2012 03:47:45 AM »

YAY!!!!!!!!!  My parcel from the awesome bekibutton arrived this morning and wow! It is one totally awesome package!  I finally managed to reign in the excitement and take some pictures!

My list of interests on my questionnaire was pretty long and very varied.  Bekibutton had said she had chosen one main theme and then ran that theme through others on my list.  She'd wrapped them up individually with a title on each package.

How awesome are they!!!!!  I absolutely love mermaids so this was an excellent choice!!

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

I am a huge Harry Potter fan and this dude has to be one of the merpeople from the fourth film.  The photo really doesn't do all the detail on him justice.  The hair is awesome and I love all the detail on the bottom of his fin and all the beading.

I wanna be where the people are...

Squeeeee!! I love her!!  This hoop is just so beautiful Cheesy  I am a massive Disney lover, to be honest, working in the Disney Store and being around Disney all the time means it sort of takes over your life!!  This hoop is just so perfect!! The Little Mermaid has always been my all time favourite Disney movie and Ariel my favourite Princess.   I love that she has her very own dinglehopper, and the beaded flowers at the bottom are awesome. And where do I start on the awesomeness of that hair.  

Something about, baby, You and I...

LADY GAGA MERMAID!!!!! Oh my gosh!! Seriously I was like a little kid at Christmas opening these hoops!! I'm surprised I didn't wake up everyone in the house this morning haha!!  Lady Gaga is awesome, and so is this fabulous hoop!!  I  love the sparkly felt on her tail, and just well everything about it!!

Becki, thank you so so so so sooo very much!! They are absolutely fantastic.  You've done such an awesome job, and I love how you fit in so many things on my list!!  You are awesome!!  Ahh they're so amazing!!  I think I managed to guess all their themes right Cheesy  Tongue

I am off to find a hammer so I can get them up on my hoopla wall pronto!!!  I shall post a pick of them in their new home later on Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thank you bekibutton for an amazing first swap experience Smiley

« Last Edit: June 02, 2012 03:50:32 AM by oceansoul » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stuck in a 16th century time warp...

Blog - http://embroideryemporium.blogspot.com/
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2012 04:01:51 AM »

at this rate, I might just get 'into' hoops!!

Those are fantastic, I'm glad I paired you two up - fabulous work, and 2 happy swappers I feel Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bekibutton
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2012 06:27:49 AM »

Oceansoul, I am so glad you like them. I was at a bit of a loss with your list of interests initially, having never read Hunger Games or Harry Potter (though I'd seen a few of the HP films). After looking through your dA faves I noticed you had a lot of Ariel pics so, as you had mermaids on your list too, I decided to make an Ariel hoop. Then it occurred to me, 'weren't there merpeople in HP?' so I did a bit of research and lo and behold, there were! The Lady Gaga idea was like a flash of lightening into my brain (in a good way) so much so that I think I actually squealed out loud at that thought and the realisation that I could make a themed trio that still took some of your other interests into account Smiley

Have to say my fave is the Ariel one, I might have to make one for myself. I used to love The Little Mermaid as a child and all the research I did for the hoop has made me want to watch it again Cheesy

I need to start a hoopla wall I think. And maybe join in a hoopla swap!

Thanks for being a lovely swap partner oceansoul, and I'm glad you enjoyed your first swap Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I was gonna take over the world but got distracted by something shiny

beckybutton.wordpress.com
beckybutton.etsy.com
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2012 06:58:14 AM »

WOW they're great hoops  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Best Colors for Redheads
Julien Macdonald - London - Spring 2014 - Backstage, Interviews & Runway
How To Get The DKNY Runway Look For Less
Ways To Wear Boxy Tops
DIY Gladiator Sandals: VIBE Vixen Style Profile
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...