A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,195
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jim Henson Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 10075 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RikaHeart
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2012 08:39:50 AM »

Crappy Internet! Finally I can post my pictures of what I got!

First..... KIRA CROCHET PLUSH! SHE IS SO CUTE!!!! THANK YOU! I drag her everywhere with me right now xD Now all she is missing is her Jen and her little dog xD I am still a Beginner on this!!

Look! A cute Kermit the Frog embroidery! Gotta find a little hoop for it!

Kermit Candy Dispenser! Thanks Frogprincess!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2012 12:38:09 PM »

woah guys you wont believe the package I just got from sewhappysue!!!
I was beyond spoiled! I cant wait till my husband gets home to get my camera down for me! The kid was thrilled with everything but shes angry because I'm making her wait until I get pics LOL she cant wait until she can play with her stuff! I got so excited to see what you made me I actually squealed! Oh wow you are awesome!!! Thank you so much sue!!! You rock lady I shall post pics as soon as I get em!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
sewhappysue

addicted to dolls

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2012 01:32:52 PM »

I am so glad you are happy. I didnt expect you to get the package so soon. I checked on Saturday and the post office said it was still in California.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WhimsicallyObsessed

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2012 11:05:54 PM »

ok guys this will be a lot of pics and I even combined them! LOL I got super duper spoiled! Actually me and my daughter both got spoiled! The box came addressed to both of us so she helped me open it and we had a blast going through everything (that is until evil momma troll put the things back in the box so they didnt get lost before the photos! LOL) I eventually got em out took pictures and she got the things until I went to upload and realized I had no card in (and now since my screen is broke it doesnt warn me about there not being a card) so I gathered everything back and did em again!
First up I have to show you the most amazing thing to me... Sir Didymus and Ambrosius SO AWESOME (I didnt get the greatest pics of ambrosius so I will try again tomorrow!)
OF course I had to put Sir Didymus on ambrosius' back!

She made her a super cute hat and shirt but the hat kept getting cut off (couldnt tell) and she had her size and everything but ellie decided to just have had a growth spurt eat everything in the place so she can outgrow her clothes and shoes again LOL so she has gotten a bit bigger and I think I will use that extra yarn and try to ad a row or so just so the buttons close right lol Wink

She made a cute baby elmo cover with awesome crochet trim ellie wont part with now! and a matching baby cover with little crochet trim and a crochet baby cradlethat turns into a purse (what a great idea!) she even printed out the pattern for me! What an awesome idea to make my nieces! she sent a little baby and clothes made for that baby and 3 blank dolls to play with 1 she made a pretty dress and bonnet with a hello kitty on the front she even sent me doll hair and a pattern book full of cute things to make the little baby!

She sent tons and TONS of extras! She even sent a Vogue pattern from 1982 that is as old as I am for a miss piggy christmas stocking! (so want to make!!) 3 Bert and Ernie books, baby bottle lip glosses, and sock change purse for Eliana, 2 sesame street fabrics and a big smurf panel (where did you find that! lol ellie was like WOOOOOW and had to hold it up for me LOL) she sent tons of craft accessories like flowers and butterflies and hearts and she was so gracious to send me a light peach yarn because I had a hard time finding any peach around here! She sent me a cute bottlecap necklace kit to make 6 necklaces and even put some little muppets pictures in there! I think this will make a fun craft to do with ellie! she sent me some eyes for making dolls with (always needed and hard to find around here!) she even sent us some treats!

I dont know if I've missed anything my eyelids have been so heavy since 10 and its now 2am but I wanted to edit down the pictures and double em up so it wasnt too photo heavy and get em up to share! I had the most awesome swap partner and I thank you so much for everything! When we move I'm going to make a shelf just for Sir Didymus and Ambrosius! You nailed him! even down to his little eyepatch and his fluffy tail! Now I wish I put a lot more in that box i sent you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
WhimsicallyObsessed

« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2012 11:07:52 PM »

oops I used one of the photos twice so I hope that doesnt mean I missed one >.< well I will check in the morning! Goodnight craftsterland <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

eeyore_witch
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2012 09:14:08 PM »

Got my package from Karwash today!!!

First is the extras.....Sour Patch Kids, a Cookie Monster Bag and Band Aids.....

I think I'll use the Cookie Monster Bag for a lunch bag.

Next is a pair of earrings and hair clips...

They need alittle bit of re-gluing but I'll be wearing them the next day I work.

Last is a set of awesome coasters with my favorite characters on them...

Thank you so much Karwash....Is it wrong can't wait to get hurt so I can use the bandaids?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ~ C.S. Lewis

I love Swaps!!
karwash
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2012 10:06:56 PM »

I'm bummed that you have to reglue eeyore_witch. I'm sorry about that. On a happy note though, I also received and nothing needs to be reglued.  Smiley

Extras and not so extra: Smarites (which were immediately devoured), Miss Piggy Pez dispenser, and cute muppet-y barrettes.

An Extra extra: Muppet tin with muppet stationary in it too.

An awesome cross-stitch that actually has the same saying that I have tattooed on my feet!

And . . . MEW!!!! I am so seriously excited about Mew. He is actually taller than he looks in pictures ~ 10 inches. If you don't know Mew, he is from Jim Henson's The Christmas Toy which was a made for tv special. It is one of my all time favorite Christmas movies and he is my favorite character in it. Eeyore_witch did such an amazeballs job on him!!!!

Thanks so much eeyore_witch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
scarlet_nights
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2012 12:11:43 AM »

Great packages everyone!  I will try and update feedback tomorrow after work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

eeyore_witch
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2012 08:31:34 AM »

I'm so happy you like everything Karwash.  My mom actually helped me with Mew. I started it but when everything thing started happening here and I got behind.  I also wasn't sure how to do a few things with it. I think it turned out okay for it not being something I do all the time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ~ C.S. Lewis

I love Swaps!!
Artmomto5

Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2012 08:32:40 PM »

ChameleonHound sent me this fantastic package. We found out we had more than Muppet love in common so we decided to cross geekitudes. She sent me a tee shirt with Kermit as the ninth doctor from Dr. Who with his lovely companion Rose in the Tardis. LOVE IT!!  Then she also sent me a cutout of a car filled with muppets. Ok, so I tried to put it together and the glue didn't stick. I will have to put my son on that project. My favorite thing has to be the embroidery that she did that features my favorite muppet song "It's not easy being Green" and has Kermit and Yoshi sitting together. I have to find just the right spot for it. She did such a good job on it. She also sent me some maple candy that is made locally in her area. The kids devoured them within an hour. Thanks ChameleonHound for spoiling me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Options For Preventing Hair Loss
Beauty Stopwatch: Haircare
The Dangers of Brazilian Hair Blowouts
At Home Remedy for a Flaky Scalp
Whitney Port Shares Her Hair Secrets
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...