A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 299,153
Currently Running With Scissors:
384 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jim Henson Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 11405 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Gumption

"Sing an outlaw love song." -Social Distortion

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2012 07:14:35 PM »

Received from PhemBot!  She is AWESOME!

The whole shebang:

Her most intense craft:  Animal in Fimo:

Back-side:

Sweetums Charm: (BTW, it's so hard to find anything with Sweetums!  THANK YOU!)

Animal with his new favorite friend, the Bantha!

the funniest part is we sent the same stickers!
And, she sent little board books for my littlest one, and an Animal Pez for the oldest!
I couldn't've asked for a better swap partner!  Thanks, PhemBot!
_Gumption.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sewhappysue

addicted to dolls

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2012 08:06:25 PM »

Wow!! What awesome packages!! I got my package today. WOW WOW WOW!!!! Total amazed by the crocheted Jared!! The kids are all ecstatic too. Crafted for them to the T !!!
I am trying to locate my camera so I can post pics.
I am sad to say I wont be shipping until Wednesday. I pulled an all nighter last night and will again tonite to finish. I will ship priority so it arrives faster. I have to work at night with my responsibilities during the day, the air conditioner is broke and it is already 95 degrees during the day. I'm sorry it is taking me so long to finish, but I think I mentioned I'm a perfectionist. I so hope my partner thinks its worth the extra wait. I'm also destashing a bit. Share the wealth!! LOL
If you have pics, please post if you like partner. The Marilyn blinge is on her way to the movies. And monkey hasn't left baby's side. Both boys have their art work above their bed already. All of them were so jazzed with their goodies  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
scarlet_nights
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2012 11:21:29 PM »

That animal is just amazing Shocked Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2012 10:44:54 AM »

Wow!! What awesome packages!! I got my package today. WOW WOW WOW!!!! Total amazed by the crocheted Jared!! The kids are all ecstatic too. Crafted for them to the T !!!
I am trying to locate my camera so I can post pics.
I am sad to say I wont be shipping until Wednesday. I pulled an all nighter last night and will again tonite to finish. I will ship priority so it arrives faster. I have to work at night with my responsibilities during the day, the air conditioner is broke and it is already 95 degrees during the day. I'm sorry it is taking me so long to finish, but I think I mentioned I'm a perfectionist. I so hope my partner thinks its worth the extra wait. I'm also destashing a bit. Share the wealth!! LOL
If you have pics, please post if you like partner. The Marilyn blinge is on her way to the movies. And monkey hasn't left baby's side. Both boys have their art work above their bed already. All of them were so jazzed with their goodies  Grin

Yay I'm glad it got there safely!! Cheesy I was so worried about that! I am so happy everyone liked their things! I was so worried about that. Dont worry on the rush I'm a patient lady ^.^ I understand you have so much going on so take the time you need Smiley I will post pics so you don't have to worry about it! Here goes:
I made sewhappysue a crochet Jareth doll and I made the pendant from super sculpey and painted it:

I made her grand daughter a marilyn monroe headband and a hand sewn zipper rose and feather hair comb:

I made her grandson who loves sheamus the wrestler a freehand painting of his logo (WOW that was so hard! LOL) :

I made her other grandson who loves video games and mario this wall hanging:

I made her great grand baby an amigurumi monkey Cheesy since he loves monkeys:

I was really worried about the gapping that happened with the cotton yarn that was jareth's skin even though I used the same size hook on eveything it just stretched out a lot so I wasnt too happy about that :/ I didnt have time nor resources to redo his skin in something else Sad I think other than that I am proud of what I came up with using no patterns or stencils for anything but wow wouldnt that have been so much easier for that painting? haha oh well I make things hard on myself!  I cant wait to see what you have in store but dont feel rushed I know how it goes! ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2012 10:46:53 AM »

oh yea and I also loooooove that animal fimo sculpture! Great job!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
beth8144
It is just so stinkin' addictive!

CRAFTING KEEPS ME FROM GOING CRAZY!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012 01:08:35 PM »

So I just recieved my amazing package from Jennickell it is just amazing and I will prove it here are the pics.

The whole loot

The amazing Miss piggy bag The yellow thread is this fuzzy stuff so cute

LOVE crochet flowers

Some Name labels (my daughter has taken all of them even ones with my name on them)

There are some amazingly cute buttonsShe included 6 Books and a personilized reporpased book with blank pages for my baby girl to use

Thank you so much Jennickell I love everything I hope you love everything. Hope you get it soon too now I have swap anxiety for sure.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So many ideas so little time. Will I ever get them all done?
http://wists.com/beth8144
http://pinterest.com/beth8144/
Jennickell
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2012 06:19:39 AM »

Im glad you liked everything!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jennickell
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2012 11:20:27 AM »

Went home for lunch to sigh.....do the dishes, and a wonderful package was waiting on my door step from beth8144

Everything I got! Crocheted Kermit and Beaker, sesame street hoopla, cool triangle zipper pouch with some kermit green glitter nail polish inside and lil manucure kit and an animal t-shirt for my lil girl

The most AWESOME crocheted Beaker and Kermit! I think of myself as a pretty talented hooker (crocheter) but then when I see something like this, it makes my stuff look like a 2 year old did it! Beaker is going to be my new BFF and travel buddy (look for the exciting adventures of Beaker later on this summer when he goes with me on my wedding and honeymoon trip to Pennsylvania)

This hoopla is sooooo cute, I have this weakness for anything sesame street (trying to talk the fiance into going to Sesame Place when we go on our honey moon in PA as mentioned above)
Beth, Maribel - thank you so much! This was my first swap in over 4 years and I couldnt be happier!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beth8144
It is just so stinkin' addictive!

CRAFTING KEEPS ME FROM GOING CRAZY!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2012 05:32:15 PM »

I am so glad you liked everything, I had bad swap anxiety after I recieved your package. Cant wait to see pics of Beaker on vacation.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So many ideas so little time. Will I ever get them all done?
http://wists.com/beth8144
http://pinterest.com/beth8144/
frogprincess
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2012 05:50:06 PM »

i got my package today. Rika heart you are so so very awesome. it made my day and hopefully my package gets to her safe and sound.

i hope the pictures are good Smiley

Tanya

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Simple Energy Ball in Tony Vegas
How to Create Teleport Effect in Sony Vegas
How to Get Media Ready - DVD Studio Pro
How to Make a Title Sequence - Final Cut Pro 6
How to Use Color Correction - Final Cut Pro
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...