A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,399
Currently Running With Scissors:
731 Guests and 40 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft Weekly Meet-up -Inland Empire  (Read 1339 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Katalatabata
« on: January 13, 2010 01:24:52 PM »

I like making art and making crafts. I like making art and crafts with other people. So, let's get together and make arts and crafts!

This is an all ages group - if you have kids who want to color - bring them! If you want to bring your grandma - please do!

As of right now, I am thinking this group will meet every Tuesday morning at 8:30 AM - starting next Tuesday Jan 19 at Boomers Coffee Shop in Upland (this may change depending on how many people respond but it will be in the general Upland area).

There wont be set projects - bring a small project to work on (a journal to draw or doodle in, a small knit or crochet project, a piece of a quilt, some needlepoint....anyt hing small that you can bring with you to the coffee shop and that wont get in the way of them doing business). This is a chance for local crafters and artists to get together and share ideas, inspiration, and just have fun.

If you have questions of any kind, just e-mail me!
To get an idea of who I am and what I am wanting to do check out my blog as well!
http://ramblekatramble.blogspot.com

Please be sure to RSVP (facebook event page here: http://www.facebook.com/#/event.php?eid=271543525742&ref=ts
or send me a message!)
and let me know if you are bringing friends so I can give Boomer's an idea of how big a group we will be. Also, Boomer's does take credit cards with a five dollar minimum (and their drinks tend to be less than that) so having a little cash if you want to get a latte or muffin might be a good idea. They also serve smoothies and great breakfast burritos if you don't like coffee.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eggster
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010 10:42:28 AM »

Hello Kat

Love your Crafts. Are you still having you crafters get together in upland?
I am seeking Crafters to participate in our Crafty Gals Boutique in Chino Hills. Please forward my email: eguerrerooo@gmail.com (909) 292-8831 to any interested crafty gals or gentlemen for a booth Nov.19, 20 & 21, 2010.*Handmade items only*

Esther
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jannieleafox
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012 08:42:11 PM »

Could you tell me if you are still having get togethers
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Draw Saturn
How To Draw Cartoon Monsters
How to Draw a Drum Set
How Drawings Express Feelings
How Colors Represent Emotion in Paintings
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...