A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 300,941
Currently Running With Scissors:
651 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 141
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: HP Craftalong ~Summer Semester 2012~ *CLOSED*  (Read 265996 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

butterflyangel
« Reply #250 on: May 23, 2012 04:36:52 PM »

Class: Muggles Studies
House: Gryffindor
Project Name: Cake Pops !
Brief Description:For my Muggles Studies, I recently watched the muggle move the Avengers and had to make them into yummy cake pops ! Since I had more left over, I also made some into another favorite muggle movie of mine, Despicible Me

@butterflyangel: great scarf...deather eaters would love!

Thank you headmistress

@butterflyangel ~ awesome job on the scarf - lovin' the colours!!

Thank you Noxika !  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

WhistleFish
« Reply #251 on: May 23, 2012 05:40:12 PM »

butterflyangel: What awesome cake pops! You must be quite talented with a wand in the kitchen. When I try to conjure up something in the kitchen, it ends up as some sort of slop usually. Ugly slop. ...Perhaps I need to get my wand tweaked?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #252 on: May 23, 2012 05:45:11 PM »

mmmmmm....cake pops
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amc-
« Reply #253 on: May 23, 2012 05:46:11 PM »

Oh Pinkleo, this is a fab idea. I love the idea of assignments. It was this sort of structure that was the reason I loved Decked Out for Deathly Hallows Part 1 & 2 so much! I'm going to start planning out what I will do for each project and maybe even start crafting if I have the time tonight.

My favourites so far are the My Little Hippogriff and the zombie. Walking Dead is one of my faves.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Waiting on the Walking Dead Swap (SIGN UPS OPEN!)

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=437011.0
pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #254 on: May 23, 2012 06:58:36 PM »

The Great Hall is now open!  Our HPC Off-Topic (OT) chatty board Grin

FOCs please stop by.

A few perks of OT board: birhday list, congrats list, infirmary (aka prayer & blessing list), library (what HPCers are reading, readalongs, recommendations), pottermore name list (for those seeking HPC friend @ pottermore), students stats (our houses, wands, pet, owl name, fave class, etc.)...and more to come!

also a test for Fall Semester 2012

Want to join, but not a FOC (Friend of Craftster)?  Well, you go to Support Craftster and pay to become a member, or you can be a Swap Angel and earn a FOC status.  (For my swaps, I'll post in here when looking for angels.)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012 08:03:27 PM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

amc-
« Reply #255 on: May 23, 2012 07:13:20 PM »

CONFESSION: I may have just paid for my Fanatic Friend of Craftster so I can join in the off-topic chatty board. Smiley

I have also made a list of ideas for this summers assignments but what I am most excited for is being Slytherin Head of Household this fall!

Slytherin Pride!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Waiting on the Walking Dead Swap (SIGN UPS OPEN!)

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=437011.0
pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #256 on: May 23, 2012 07:38:29 PM »

CONFESSION: I may have just paid for my Fanatic Friend of Craftster so I can join in the off-topic chatty board. Smiley

I have also made a list of ideas for this summers assignments but what I am most excited for is being Slytherin Head of Household this fall!

Slytherin Pride!
I am OVERJOYED that you are going to be the Slytherin HoH!  I can't wait to visit the Snake Den next semester! Cool

And isn't Fanatic Friend of Craftster great?!  Just for the fact that you can turn off ads makes it so worth it to me. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SiakelA
Summer is finally here again!

Wit beyond measure...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #257 on: May 23, 2012 08:08:23 PM »

Class: Charms
House: Ravenclaw
Project Name: Blonde Pale Ale
Brief Description: My first batch of beer! Of course, it won't technically be finished for a couple weeks. Still, I'm very excited!
Project Picture:

This was a failed attempt at a charms and potions independant study project. I was working on crafting a potion to improve memory from the forgetfulness potion base, by adding Mermaid blessed water instead of Lethe River Water and stirring counterclockwise instead of clockwise. Unfortunately I forgot to take into account the reaction of the heat of the water to the mistletoe berries. I've ended up with a potent, but temporary forgetfulness potion that will cause the drinker to lose their short term memory and act as though under the effects of a confundus charm for a few hours. I've kept all of my notes, and I do believe this still qualifies for the charms assignment, and I already have plans for my make up project for potions.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #258 on: May 23, 2012 08:22:24 PM »

mmmm...ale

@SiakelA, Though this may seem a failure, a confundus ale could come in handy.  Good thing you kept your notes, for I would love to peek at them.  I await your makeup Potions project and offer myself as a volunteer to test any future tastings attempts.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012 08:24:38 PM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Noxika
« Reply #259 on: May 23, 2012 08:26:30 PM »

Projects!
@TheBrokenButterfly  That hoop is spectacular! The little symbols around the A are the perfect touch!
@skatergirl1007 That is creepy good! I hate those spiders, but love the drawing!
@chughes225  You work fassst! The Ford Anglia looks amazing. Love all the twists of the Whomping Willow!
@FiberAlchemist That hoop is ADORABLE!
@butterflyangle Om Nom Nom Nom! They look declious!
@SiakelA Wonderful take on the Charms assignment!

Thanks for the kind words @pottermouth, @Mloopy, @pinkleo, @skatergirl1007, @amc-! ^__^

Also I second the applause directed at pinkleo! This craft-a-long has me hopping with inspiration, so a HUUUUUGE THANK YOU for organizing this - it's just the thing I needed to dig into my rather large stash of half-finished projects and get cracking on trying out things from my "one day I'll try this.." idea book. <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 141 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Nail Trend
Best Razors
5 Fall Must Haves with Natalie Off Duty
Beauty at NYFW SS 2015
Back to the Beauty Basics for Fall
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...