A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,710
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 141
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: HP Craftalong ~Summer Semester 2012~ *CLOSED*  (Read 238926 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

chughes225
« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2012 06:13:46 PM »

Im glad you all like him. He was so much fun. The feathers took forever but so work it. think Im going to plan somemore. Happy crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2012 06:29:37 PM »

LOVE the hippogriff, chughes!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
skatergirl1007
« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2012 07:35:43 PM »

OMG I have to join!!! Cheesy Shocked I'm not too late to sign up though am I? Huh Huh I don't know what house I want to be in. I don't want to be in slytherin cus they all seem to be big meany heads.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2012 08:12:55 PM »

that is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2012 03:31:57 AM »

Oh, this thread movves fast!
Riddikulus - no, it doesn't really get less scary with rollerskates on Wink
Skrewt - it's really cute, and has great colors, I can understand why Hagrid loves it. What is it made from?
yummy hufflestuff - want!
Gryffindor Fibonacci scarf - oh, that is awesome! That needs to be done in Ravenclaw colors, too! Great use of the sequences!
Hipponygriff - I have no words for the cuteness, and it's genius to make it out of a pony thing.
Hope I didn't forget anyone.

Oh, and I love the badges! I want them!
Guess I'll have to start posting something soon - I know what I'll do for Transfiguration and it'll take a while until I get to it, but I have something I wanted to do for a long time and I think I need to do that now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2012 06:00:31 AM »

<--- Look!  I changed my avatar robe. Grin  I'm going to leave the HPC (Harry Potter Craftalong) Headmistress on there so you know it's me. Cool (just in case you forget my name)

(pssst, chughes....your new robe looks fab on you)

OMG I have to join!!! Cheesy Shocked I'm not too late to sign up though am I? Huh Huh
WELCOME skatergirl!  It's not too late to join (anyone can join at anytime during the semester).

Oh, this thread movves fast!
Riddikulus - no, it doesn't really get less scary with rollerskates on Wink
Oh, and I love the badges! I want them!
Guess I'll have to start posting something soon - I know what I'll do for Transfiguration and it'll take a while until I get to it, but I have something I wanted to do for a long time and I think I need to do that now.
This thread is fast & furious; I think students are very excited & motivated this summer Wink, which is great Grin, because a craftalong should inspire you to craft....especially those "I've been meaning to craft this" projects.  I'm still working on my Divination (I want to earn my badge too!).  I should be done with it Undecided, but I keep getting sidetracked by the internet (the time sucker that it is), my kiddos' end of school activities, and Fringe (which I'm finally getting caught up on).

P.S. I completely agreed; the skates don't make it lees scary!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012 06:29:33 AM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AugustBell
« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2012 06:58:21 AM »

:::My Pottermore Confession:::  I have been sorted 4 times!  I always answer how I truly feel (no trying to answer what I think that hat wants to hear to get in a certain house).  And here is how I was sorted:  First time (early entry) I was sorted Ravenclaw, which I understood because I hold many traits of a Ravenclaw, but I was a bit sadden because I've always had a strong pull to Gryffindor (as well as having many of those traits as well).  Second time (after everyone could enter), I wanted to try again, and I was Gryffindor.  Well then I felt a bit guilty for trying to resort myself so I did it again, and I was Hufflepuff!  (Then again I can see that....actually I see bits of myself in every house, but I think it is your driving force that should be your main house...I'm digressing...moving along)  So I did it again, since I had myself thoroughly confused; I promised myself if there was a repeat house then that would be my house (my heart could handle no more).  A little nervous, I was sorted again, and this time it was Gryffindor!   

Sidenote: Always the same wand ~ 12-1/2", Ebony, Dragon, Slightly Springy

Ok seriously, this has me cracking up! I did the exact same thing. I've always considered myself Ravenclaw, but with definite Gryffindor leanings. During the Pottermore beta period I was sorted into Gryffindor, and I was so conflicted about it. I just knew I was a true Ravenclaw at heart. So I took over my husband's beta account (he didn't really care) and I took the test there....Ravenclaw! The only problem was I hated his username. So naturally I made a new account when it went public, and got Ravenclaw again Smiley The funny thing is my wand has also never changed.

And I have to say I am SO EXCITED about this craftalong. I've never participated in one before, but Harry Potter will get me on board with just about anything, and I've falled off the crafting boat, and it's time to get back in. Woohoo! Can't wait to see more projects this summer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AugustBell
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2012 07:04:38 AM »

Ok, I just saw the My Little Hippogriff...umm WOW. That is so amazing and adorable. What a fantastic idea. I'm extremely jealous! Great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

Reject only your ignorance, and you may survive.

« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2012 07:34:17 AM »

I think for the fall semester (if the classes permit) I'm going to make my wand that pottermore has said it mine. I love it!
Length: 10 3/4 in
Wood:Sycamore
Core:Phoenix Feather
Flexibility:Slightly Springy
Totally me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2012 08:39:38 AM »

I think for the fall semester (if the classes permit) I'm going to make my wand that pottermore has said it mine. I love it!
Length: 10 3/4 in
Wood:Sycamore
Core:Phoenix Feather
Flexibility:Slightly Springy
Totally me!
Oh, that sounds fab....I'm sure Ollivander is planning a challenge in the Fall Wink .....y'all can't imagine what your Headmistress has in store  :::tee, hee::: Grin!

Ok, I just saw the My Little Hippogriff...umm WOW. That is so amazing and adorable. What a fantastic idea. I'm extremely jealous! Great job!
It's truly wondrous, and it was just featured on Craftster's facebook page.  Way to Go chughes!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012 07:44:23 AM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 141 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Basic Tips for Ponytails
Hair Extensions For Bangs
How to Trim Your Bangs
Japanese Inspired Hairstyles
Lela Rose Backstage Hair Trends - Fall 2009
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...