A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,546
Currently Running With Scissors:
566 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Swap Round 9 :: Summer 2012 GALLERY  (Read 23429 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ewulotta
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2012 11:12:33 PM »

So glad you received and like everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
Lunanne

Being organized interferes with my creativity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: August 06, 2012 09:37:32 AM »

I recveived my last package from Helena Puck last Friday. It's hard to believe it's the end of this swap! She totally spoiled me! All she sent is so me! I love everything!

First we have some awesome owl items! A tile pendant and a tile bracelet, a super cute owl brooch and an owl pendant and chain.

Then, there's a t-shirt scarf in just the perfect color! I love purple!

There's a super cute ruffled pad! It'll be really useful and I love the fabric!

And some Hello Kitty goodies! I love Hello Kitty! She decorated the bag, isn't it awesome?

Thank you so much Helena Puck! I really love everything! This has been such a fantastic swap!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Warning: Wisting can be addictive...

...so does Pinterest-ing!
Helena Puck
« Reply #142 on: August 06, 2012 09:51:57 AM »

Everyone, prepare to be amazed. Here is what Lunanne sent me for package #3.

First, here are the extras she sent for the boys ran off with their goodies. I had to take the picture quickly.  

The extras include: three sheets of compressed sponge to cut into shapes, pencil pouches full of character candy and character pens, a paper suitcase traveling sewing kit, animal and robot stickers, smurfy stickers, superhero wrapping paper, toy story and spiderman notepads and wall decals, bear molds, band-aids, baby smurf charm, and the pocketsize bear embroidery/cross stitch book.

Here is a page from the little teddy bear book full of wonderful embroidery and cross stitch patterns:

more smurfy extras and the toy hammock

Here is another picture of the toy hammock because it's amazing. I've been really wanting one for the boys room. It's made with acrylic yarn and it's a perfect triangular shape. I'll have pictures later when I hang it in the boys room.

And, last but not least, an amazing purse made of thick brown corduroy, lined with a nice green material, adorned with a button tree. I had tons of button art pinned in pinterest. I'm so happy she decided to make the tree on the bag. It's perfect for me, matches everything I own, including the couch. Sorry about the picture.

Here is a close up of the tree.

Thanks again Lunanne! I love everything!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012 11:50:24 AM by Helena Puck » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
Saintcady
« Reply #143 on: August 06, 2012 05:43:48 PM »

My super awesome package arrived from Megzy818!

It's totally spectacular and I love it! Check it out:

It's that awesome?!? My husband's going to flip when he gets home and sees it.  Cheesy
I mean, that's seriously a lot of Star Wars characters. I can't even imagine the time it took.

Thank you!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

« Reply #144 on: August 06, 2012 06:18:26 PM »

Wow! that SW Cross stitch is amazing! I sure hope Megzy makes a dedicated post just for that. Sweet! That would be Great for my G for Christmas, right along with the Lego Super Star Destroyer he's getting.

I got my thrid box from RubyLynnS.
First I got some pink hair. A strand for fun and some dye for if I grow a pair. Maybe I want to be like Ruby, maybe I don't? I don't know, would pink be OK with my natural red?

And my large is the alphabet!

Yay! She also sent a HobLob gift card for a frame because she didn't trust the PO to not f*ck up the glass if she framed it. I may just hoop it and put it in the girls' room, though. I don't know yet. I may have to ask my G about it.

Hey, now that the MaF is over, is everyone going to rush over the OPS?  *WinkWink, nudge, nudge*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #145 on: August 07, 2012 09:39:45 AM »

I love what everyone's received so far.

Well, I received from OrangeKnickers and I was SPOILED! I can't believe it!

I have a love, nay a slight obsession, with the Princess Bride. She took that and the fact that I'm kind of a bag nut and made me this:

A Princess Bride themed Teesha Moore style bag!!! Shocked

and the back:

Each little patch is perfect! She captured so many of my favorite bits of the movie so well. I am in awe. Here are thumbnail links to close ups of the different parts of the bag.

The Westley/Buttercup Silhouette, Inigo's famous words, Inconceivable!, and Fezzik's famous "anybody want a peanut?"

"I survived the fire swamp"

Have fun stormin' the castle and perhaps one of my favorite silhouettes from the movie - Vizzini, Inigo and Fezzik

The six fingered man's glove and Fezzik's pants!!!

Brute Squad Fezzik and perhaps one of my favorite patches on the whole thing - "Plato, Aristotle, Socrates ... Morons!" also "I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!" And a Pirate patch.

"My Brain, Your Strength, His Steel" ("against sixty men, and you think a little head-jiggle is supposed to make me happy? hhhmmmmm?" love it!) An ROUS patch and the bottom right is a little hard to see but it says "TWU WUV"

The Dread Pirate Roberts patch

"As You Wish" in beads and the pirates/morons patches again

Sorry so picture heavy but Orange Knickers did such an amazing job I thought you'd like to see it up close.  Cheesy

OrangeKnickers -  Grin THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #146 on: August 07, 2012 10:30:20 AM »

What a lot of work to make the bag personal for you!  It is beautiful and beautifully done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

OrangeKnickers
« Reply #147 on: August 07, 2012 02:37:12 PM »

I'm so glad that it made it to you safe and sound (I've never been so paranoid that the postal service would lose a package in my life!) and that you love it.   Grin  I was so nervous making it because I've never done anything like that before, but I really wanted to try.  I am so proud of how everything came out and I knew as I was making it that you would love it.  I'm also really glad that you recognized Fezzik's stripey pants and red(ish) boots without explanation.  You are made of awesome, and have been such a wonderful partner.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist list

Will do private swaps for keys, cogs, and steampunk goodness.
RaraAvis

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #148 on: August 07, 2012 03:14:48 PM »

Wow! Shocked The Princess Bride bag is amazing! Great job OrangeKnickers! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #149 on: August 07, 2012 03:51:02 PM »

I'm so glad that it made it to you safe and sound (I've never been so paranoid that the postal service would lose a package in my life!) and that you love it.   Grin  I was so nervous making it because I've never done anything like that before, but I really wanted to try.  I am so proud of how everything came out and I knew as I was making it that you would love it.  I'm also really glad that you recognized Fezzik's stripey pants and red(ish) boots without explanation.  You are made of awesome, and have been such a wonderful partner.   Cheesy
It's amazing! Fezzik's pants/boots are one of my favorite things on there. He's my favorite character. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Every Piece of Denim You Should Own
How to Make a Jeweled Sweatshirt
Holiday Fashion Tips for Parties and More
Trend Alert: Lace Pumps
Stylist Tod Hallman Shares His No. 1 Red Carpet Essential
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...