A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,610
Currently Running With Scissors:
582 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Swap Round 9 :: Summer 2012 GALLERY  (Read 23536 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RaraAvis
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2012 06:31:56 PM »

Wow Koreena, that top/swimsuit cover up you made for Najaorama turned out beautiful!

I received a wonderful second package from aheartofglass!!!!
Here is the whole package....

She added to my stash, by sending me wool roving for needle felting and some awesome leather stamps (I can't wait to use these!), with a heavy duty handle, and extra scrap leather.

Then she sent me a "how to" crochet kit. This is wonderful because I have wanted to learn how to crochet for a long time!

Thank you sooooo much aheartofglass! Your second package was great! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck
« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2012 03:47:19 AM »

Received package #2 from Lunanne which included a DIY needlefelting kit using all colors needed for a mermaid on my pinterest list, completed needlefelted ball earrings, a flower pin, and a fishy, and my personal favorite, directly off my favorites list a Wonder Woman woven bead bracelet.

Here is a close up of the bracelet. It fits perfectly and she found the perfect star shaped toggle. I'm so overwhelmed by the detail and work that went into this bracelet. I just love it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
indigo_roses
« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2012 07:32:04 AM »

Great job on the bracelet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
jexxican

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2012 08:04:08 AM »

Yarn... Fiber... Om nom nom nom!
And since everyone is getting felting supplies, does that mean you are all going to be posting the fiber forums?!

That bracelet is sweet, btw. Amazing work, Lunanne.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Saintcady
« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2012 10:30:00 AM »

My awesome package 2 arrived from Megzy! It actually came on Friday, but we had a busy weekend topped off by a household flu. Sad

But on to the goodies! Sorry that my photo-taking skills suck so bad.

To add to my yarn stash, some soft and pretty yarn. This will be doll clothes soon:

A tote bag with come-along handle for the kiddo:

FOUR shirts for my son! Here' three of them:

And here he is sportin' the fourth:

Plus extra goodies! This is some duckie fabric and a foam frame kit. Yes, that would be Max stealing it before I can even get a picture.

And a patch and 2 cross stitches!

Yep, I was spoiled. Thanks Megzy!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ewulotta

« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2012 12:51:46 AM »

I received a wonderful package 2 from queenofmarigold yesterday!

Here's everything together (except some lovely earrings which I was wearing when taking the picture)

Yummy TimTams (already gone by the way Grin), a knitting kit (as I want to learn to knit) including needles and yarn, a hoop, felt owl bookmarks (based on my pinterest) and a granny square pincushion (perfect because I haven't got any pincushion!)

I especially admire the hoop - not just because I'm not equipped with embroidery skills, but because the design is based on the game board of my favourite board game Settlers of Catan. Isn't that an awesome hoop?

The owl (corner) bookmarks are so so cute!

The lovely granny square pincushion

Thanks, queenofmarigold, for an awesome second package! I hope yours arrives sound and safe soon!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012 12:53:32 AM by Ewulotta » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
aheartofglass

« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2012 06:06:48 PM »

I actually received my Package 2 from RaraAvis a few days ago but I've been a slacker about getting the pictures up...
I was sooooo jazzed with my package that I couldn't wait to try the stamping stuff out!!!
Anyway - I better post pics so you all know what I'm talking about!

First off, the works...

So much coolness!! RaraAvis sent me a "how to" kit for metal stamping which I've been fascinated with and wanting to learn for a very long time. Her tutorial/instructions are awesome and she sent me an assortment of copper (soft) metal blanks to start with!

There are a set of stamps and a metal block to put the copper piece on before I whack the stamp to make the image! This "whacking" part is very satisfying! Especially after a looooonnnnnnng! I figure I can find some soft metal and stamp it full of swear words when I'm having a crummy day!  Cheesy
Actually... kidding... but the experience is very tactile. I think I'm going to like this!

And for when I'm relaxing after hammering away all of my stress.... she sent me an amazingly beautiful mug rug! It's made with horsey fabric which I love! She sent me a lovely tea cup and saucer and some green tea to sip (I love green tea)

and finally - she sent met this exquisite little amethyst horse! It's so lovely but I could not get a good photo of it to save my life  Sad

I love everything! Thank you so much RaraAvis!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster keeps the whimsey in my life!
najaorama
Tutorial Contributor

My kung fu is strong today!

« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2012 06:20:24 PM »

Aaaa I love the wonder woman bracelet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Go to your bosom, knock there, and see what your heart doth know." WS Measure for Measure

www.najadruva.com
AttieNichole

Welcoming Spring!

« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2012 05:04:56 AM »

Hello everyone!  I received my second package from annigirl22 a very long time ago, and am just now able to post pictures.  I am in the middle of a move, and a somewhat crazy state of mind due to the move and all the cleaning involved that I haven't had much time for anything.  I feel bad because I kept promising pictures to my swap partner and am just now doing it.  Anyhow, here is the package!  I am in love with everything.  First, I opened a beautiful purple card which has really cute flowers on it.  Stationery and cards really make my day when they're super cute Smiley

Included in the swap package, was an equally cute kitchen accessories set.  I have always dreamed of an orange kitchen and do my best to make one, even while renting and not being able to paint or make huge changes, even in the new duplex.  These certainly liven up the kitchen and I am very thankful to have them as I threw out most of the old kitchen towels I had (long story, not for here lol)

There were also some really amazing pomegranates in dark chocolate in the package.  It's a funny story really--I hadn't eaten that day, and had the package in my car so after work I could have a pick-me-up.  Because it was really hot in my car they were all melty, but as savage as it sounds, I literally scooped little melted chocolate covered pomegranates from the bag and ate them as is Smiley  They were very good, and even better once I got home and threw them into the fridge for a cool down Smiley

The last item is my favorite item because it fits me perfectly.  I love stripes, I love euro shams, and I love upcycled projects.  This pillow case used to be a sweater I believe she said, and I love the back for the euro sham closure feel.  I like how the stripes have not only different colors, but also different textures which makes it very interesting and complementary to nearly any room in my home.  I believe this is going to be a craft room pillow as I have decided to take a bunch of decorative pillows and use them as floor pillows in a corner to create sort of a comfy and stylish seating area Smiley Pictures show front and back:

Thank you very much Annigirl22!  You matched my tastes perfectly yet again and given me amazing and useful things for my new duplex apartment Smiley
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012 01:15:16 PM by AttieNichole » THIS ROCKS   Logged

attienichole.etsy.c om
ecozombie.etsy.com
pinterest.com/aimeetraveler
rubylynns
« Reply #129 on: July 17, 2012 08:00:42 AM »

OMG I received box 3 from Jexxican today.  Seriously, its ridiculous.  You will be jealous, you are forewarned.  She made me a set of conversation stones.  

look at those felted stone, with the beautifully stitched patterns, and one with my name.  Oh but wait, what happens when you turn them over?  

to change your image viewing settings please click here

LOVE. IT.  wow she knows me!  These are my new prized possession! Heres some more pictures.  

Oh she also made me a beautiful little crocheted garland, but I forgot to take a picture of it in all the amazingness of the rocks! Thank you so much Jexx, I love everything this has been the best swap!  
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012 08:31:22 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Pick a Swimsuit for a Pear Shaped Body
How to Pick a Swimsuit for a Full Bust
Style Tips to Transition Into Fall
Kate Moss Reunites with Topshop for New Collaboration
Celeb Style Secrets: Nina Dobrev
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...