A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,492
Currently Running With Scissors:
538 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Swap Round 9 :: Summer 2012 GALLERY  (Read 25143 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

annigirl22
Kickin Ass since '89

ninja! or something like that...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2012 04:02:36 PM »

beautiful wristlets!
and an awesome knit purse!

everything is so pretty!

also, I totally LOVE the movie bottleshock! it's good to know others do too ha ha. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.
-Richard Bach

feel free to stalk me:
http://pinterest.com/annigirl22/
http://wists.com/annigirl22

I <3 personal swaps, PM me! Wink
gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2012 07:27:37 AM »

I got my amazing package from TroubleT on Tuesday night but my three year anniversary was yesterday so there was no time to take pics. I will do it tonight. The box is amazing and my cats are impatient for me to photograph it! LOL!
 RaraAvis - What a cute cactus! Great idea to send it. The tree cards are beautiful and your needle felted bird is adorable!
 Jexxican - Wow! That was a lot of stuff from Wildtree. I think I had their dip once and it was fantastic. Mad Libs are so fun. I have a mammoth book of them. And I am so jealous you are from Roswell. One of my bucket list goals is to go there!
 Koreena - The knitted mouse knitting a mouse is so clever and cute! And Roller Derby is kick-ass! I have a friend that does it in Pittsburgh.
 Heart of glass - The ornament and coaster are amazing! The glass looks so dimensional and beautiful! The Flower cards are stunning and the atomic marbles are super cool!
 Feline2001 - Those lavender bath bombs look good enough to eat! And your needle felted cat is adorable. I have a long haired black cat too!

PS. TroubleT. Your kitty Raven looks like my kitty Dahlia! All the black kitties!!! We need a pic of yours Feline2001! I will try to get one of my girl too.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2012 11:51:31 AM »

I received my package from Luanne

Here is the group shot:

Pictured is Hello Kitty sticker sheets, Sock Monkey journal (which I hope to start using this summer when I take my kids letterboxing), an owl erase on a tree pencil sharpener, an owl nail file, Red beaded earrings with a matching bracelet, a yellow beaded coiled bracelet, photo ornament, Hello Kitty zipper case with candy, bicycle clips, magnetic bookmark, and a large piece of kitty fabric

Here is a closeup of the fabric, magnetic bookmark's quote, and the bicycle paper clips

Everything is awesome and I loved the letter. What a great way to get to know someone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
Ratfinkz
Rataholic

Animal Mad!

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2012 04:16:07 PM »

Am so glad you liked everything hola-kitty! There are things I wish I''d done differently (longer flap on the bag for one) but as you know I was out of it at the time - so am quite pleased with what I DID manage to produce!!!!

Also - sorry the coconut ice is so red (instead of pink) I tried to do a couple of drops of die - but put in rather too much!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love Sarah
XXX

Jack of most crafts master of none.

My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Helena Puck
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2012 04:39:55 PM »

Now, to take a closer look at everything! Wow, what great packages so far.

Koreena, you sent an amazing package; the knitted mouse that knits is awesome and I love your roller derby cards.

aheartofglass Those coasters are really nice. I like the worry dolls too.

Feline2001 love the blue handspun yarn purse and cat. I can tell you put a lot of work each one. Those bath balms do look yummy. I thought they were baked goods at first. love the keychain too. I like seeing all the local goodies people send.

Gozer, I want a Gizmo too. He's so very cute!

I feel like I'm learning about each set of partners along with everyone. Keep them coming! This is so much fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
jexxican

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2012 06:13:27 PM »

Jexxican - ... And I am so jealous you are from Roswell. One of my bucket list goals is to go there!
Why? I don't get it. Thanks though, I guess.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2012 06:57:33 PM »

Jexxican - Awe, you must have lost the fun from being there so long. I love all the alien stuff!

Okay, today has been so rough for me and this package! My computer wouldn't turn on for over an hour after being "fixed" then 2 seconds after my last shot (trying to get my Baby Dahlia to pose for the camera) my battery dies! But I managed to get the shots I need so here it goes!
 First up are some fun felt squares. I have been wanting to try some badges so this rocked! It's one of her favorite craft supplies. The fabric represents her favorite color combos and theme. I don't know if you can tell but the black one has gray koi fish. I love them all!

Next up is what TroubleT does to turnoff he brain. Sudoku! I love these but I don't have any.  She included some seeds for herbs - Rosemary, Thyme, and Organo. She uses these in her cooking. I am going to get pots and plant these this weekend. Quick question, do you plant them inside near the window or outside?
 And a fantatic hummingbird bookmark. She loves to read and hummingbirds!

From her kitchen she sent me super yummy apple butter! Amazing! Your family is so lucky that you can make yummies like this! Also some treats for my babies. I will add a pic of Dahl playing with some. She looks like your Raven! And a Nom-nom friend! I have named her Petunia. She is so cute and well made, and one of my favorite colors - pink. I am sure your fund raiser at school was a huge success with these!

Thank yo so much TroubleT! This package was awesome and so much fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

annigirl22
Kickin Ass since '89

ninja! or something like that...

« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2012 09:15:01 PM »

ok! after an hour or so of trying to get this computer thing to work... I feel silly, I'm good at crafts, but this photo thing always gets me. lol.
anyhoo, attienicole is my partner, and I received her package yesterday! I couldn't get the pictures up.

I had to search for the rainbow, I made it my wallet immediately, I love it! she makes pouches for keeping things in, reciepts from her job and such. it's so pretty!

The mushroom, is because she loves gardening! (I love mushrooms!!)
The piggy bank because valentines day is her favorite holiday... she's really in love with her SO, I think it's really touching. Smiley

one of those spinny things! which is perfect! I used to have one and it broke! I love these!

The cards, to remind her of her childhood, her favorite yarn! trellis I think it's named; and homemade bookmarks! I tried to get a better picture of the one she made w my name;

her favorite magazine, this old house ( I love this one tooo!)
and mary kay foot goodies, so I can have pretty feet!

My sister took these as soon as I had opened the package. lol. she loves them. I love them too. they are totally adorable!

AH! I love everything, I think we have sooo much in common, it's crazy!
I love it all. I'm so excited to be making friends with this! it's fantastic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.
-Richard Bach

feel free to stalk me:
http://pinterest.com/annigirl22/
http://wists.com/annigirl22

I <3 personal swaps, PM me! Wink
OrangeKnickers
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2012 01:40:46 AM »

BOX 1...

I received from the amazingly awesome Whistley and am finally getting a chance to post pics. First, the group shot:

These are a few of her favorite things:

Her favorite craft supplies- yarn, Sharpies, and buttons (!!!).
Her favorite characters- Mario (sweet!) in fusible beads, and bookmarks from Dr. Who, UP!, Merlin, and The Princess Bride.  Now I can chuck the magazine ad I was using in favor of a real bookmark.   Wink
Her favorite color- an amethyst and a vial of purple pixie dust.   Grin

Craft It:

She made me this awesome UP! adventure book journal.  I just recently saw the movie based on her recommendation, so I immediately recognized it.  It looks just like the one in the movie and it's adorable.  Also she made this "easy peasy snap wallet" in the cutest fabric.  I love, love, love the fabric of both the outside wallet and the inner lining.

Hobbies:

Books!  Her hobby is reading, so she sent her favorite book The Princess Bride.  Also, She collects children's books, so she sent me two of her favorites, The Little Prince and Stellaluna.

Closer to Home:

Local- This bag of salt-water taffy was made in her hometown.  Yum!
Sentimental- Her family's very favorite place to go is Disneyland, so she made some Disney inspired hand-carved stamps.  One is of Mickey, and the other is from one of my favorite rides, The Haunted Mansion.  These are my first hand-carved stamps, so I can't wait to use them!

Thank you, Whistley!!!  I love it all and can't wait for box 2.  You rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist list

Will do private swaps for keys, cogs, and steampunk goodness.
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2012 04:30:47 AM »

Yay! I'm so glad that you liked your package, gozer. Cheesy  Start your seeds in a sunny window and after the plantlings are over 3-4" tall, you can transplant them to a container outside. I love to be able to cut fresh time for a dish as I cook. I also have a rosemary bush that I keep by the stairs off of my back deck.

I didn't get into making preserves and canning until about 5 yrs ago. I grew up doing all of it (and didn't want anything else to do with it when I left home but I regained my appreciation when I hit my late thirties. I make a batch of apple butter and a couple different types of preserves/jellies every year now. Smiley

All of the packages in our gallery are so fun! I just know that the next set of packages will be fabulous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Braided Headband Tutorial
Katy Perry’s Hair Colorist on Adding “Adult” Streaks
Discover the Cure For Dry, Lifeless Hair
How to Create the Sock Bun Hairstyle with the Wrap Up
Beyonce and Miley Cyrus Bring Back Pixie Cuts
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...