A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 299,153
Currently Running With Scissors:
628 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lets Get Foxy now show me your Hooters! Owl and Fox Swap Gallery  (Read 11708 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ysmeine
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2012 05:01:22 AM »

FYI- my youngest claimed the rice bowl/candy dish yesterday. We will probably share it. He also liked the One Piece toys. It was funny watching him try to open the second one. It was a little challenging.

I am glad the package made it there safe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gotgrey
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2012 07:23:36 AM »

I'm happy to see the gallery filling up w/owl and foxy goodness!  I can't wait for pjr107 to receive her package and post pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
How Lovely
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2012 05:59:39 PM »

So I got home very early from work last night... About an hour after I started, sick Sad My fianc was also home sick and watching things on the computer, so I didn't want to deprive him of it.
Here is the amazing package I received from Ysmeine, it really brightened up this week! Prepare for a seriously awesome package! I couldn't believe the size of the box! It was decorated in owls, I saw it in the post van and knew immediately it was for me Smiley

The sweet little card that greeted me as I opened the box:

Some sweet extras!

If I can get out of bed today I'm going to buy a percolator! (Hate being sick on the weekend!)

I have wanted to try this forever!

Onto the crafts! These hand painted mugs, they were a little difficult to photograph, so maybe if Ysmeine has a better shot she might post it Smiley

An AMAZING basket, I don't think I'll ever be able to put anything in it because I don't want to hide the beautiful fox!

An beautiful stationary kit to help me keep in touch with home! This is seriously impressive!

And the item that leaked that everyone was curious about, even though he leaked he's still perfect! A mosaic for tray.

I feel thoroughly spoilt! Thank you so much Ysmeine! You are so talented!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm sweet... Like too much sugar in your tea
~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Pins: www.pinterest.com/howlovely
Store: www.etsy.com/shop/NostOWLgia
ysmeine
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2012 06:28:50 PM »

the mugs are hard to get pics of, but I thought this one was fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2012 06:35:57 PM »

What an awesome job ysmeine!! Love that tray you did such an awesome job on the coloration! And that basket is too cute! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
gotgrey

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012 07:12:25 PM »

pjr107 received today.  I hope she posts pics soon.  She said she had to wait to open the box, until after homework.  I admire her patience.  No matter what is going on, if I receive a package, I have to open it RIGHT THEN AND THERE!!!!!!!!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gotgrey

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2012 07:13:13 PM »

I think the tray and the mugs are my favs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
How Lovely
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012 07:40:46 PM »

I didn't realize they stacked! So cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm sweet... Like too much sugar in your tea
~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Pins: www.pinterest.com/howlovely
Store: www.etsy.com/shop/NostOWLgia
jasminewolverine
Jack of all trades, master of none!

Extrapolate that!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2012 05:28:58 PM »

What amazing packages! The fox hat is adorable, and the terrarium is such an amazing idea! And I love the stationary kit, it has a really neat woodsy feel going on.

I mailed my package yesterday.... I hope my partner likes it! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do a personal swap for stuff for my lonely, empty walls!
Whysteria
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2012 09:40:25 AM »

I was able to pick up my package from javaannie today and boy did she spoil the crap out of me. I don't have time to take pictures yet but I'll get it done by tonight and I'll edit this post to include them. But I feel horrible for not sending more, (I blame work but that's no excuse darn it) so when I finally get back in the normal groove when work settles down I'm going to make an extra package for my partner since I already felt bad for only doing the minimum required. But she is amazing and I can't wait to snap some pictures and show everyone all my goodies!

EDIT: Ok guys I have the fabulous pictures all taken!

First off we have this totally amazing zombie owl box! It's the cutest thing every I squee'd so hard when I pulled it out of the box <3~ (it also has an A on the lid of the box, I assume since my name is Amanda~)

And as if the zombie owls on the box wasn't enough, I open it and find tons of goodies inside! My favorite kind of jerky, my favorite type of nuts AND a selection of teas that will probably be gone by the end of the weekend since I'm a tea-a-holic

also inside the box was this super cute owl magnet that is now proudly the centerpiece of my fridge^^

And the next thing I pull from my box of wonders is this amazingly fantastic and adorable cook book!

And she included some recipes to start me off! I snapped a pic of the first recipe I'm going to try, Creamy Asparagus soup! It sounds soooo good!!

And then the fox bit of this owl filled cuteness is bottlecap magnets, I know I added an s as in more then one but I stopped by my best friends house (Oath Keeper) after I picked up my package and she loved them so much I decided to share and let her have one^^

Now here is a set of 3 pictures to capture the awesomeness of the necklace she sent, put it on as soon as i got home and i'm loving it!

Thank you sooo much for an amazing package and you bet your butt I'm going to send you another one so the awesomeness you get is equal to what I got lol I'm going to go find the perfect homes in my craft room for all my new goodies (the pistachios are already finding a home in my belly Cheesy)

EDIT #2 ><

My dumb self completely forgot to post a picture of the adorable hand towels!! I had left them on my couch and took everything else into my crafting room and I didn't realize it until just a few minutes ago when I went to pet my cat and he was using them as a pillow XD They're so cute and I'll never use them, I'm going to find the perfect spot to hang them on my wall^^

« Last Edit: May 26, 2012 04:43:34 PM by Whysteria » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Samantha Bruce-Benjamin Talks About The Art of Devotion
Kamran Pasha Reveals Who He Admires Most
Lt. Gen. Russel Honore Reveals His Motto
Ann Pearlman Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Nic Sheff Reveals His Favorite Words
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...