A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,060
Currently Running With Scissors:
748 Guests and 39 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: June 2012 Ongoing Pinterest Swap  (Read 3088 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CamOovas
Don't drink and craftster.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012 12:18:37 PM »

Hello, I'm Mercedes and I'm in northern Wisconsin.   I have two dogs and two cats, no allergies.

I love fiber but NOT yarn.  I don't knit or crochet, so I am very impressed by yarny things.  I love absolutely anything in miniature form. Seriously, anything.  I am currently working on a couple mini houses (like half-scale or smaller, but I'm not picky about scale) and hoarding everything tiny that I can find.  I also love wall art, especially things in abnormal sizes- I'm a huge fan of 5-6" squares, especially in sets of three.  Is that odd?  Anyway, I like earthy/natural colors but unless it's for clothing or something, I'm not too picky.  I don't really like busy patterns, flower prints, neon, or pastel. 

My Pinterest is huge so I will try to be specific Smiley  Useful boards:
"Pretty things-" for wall art/photography/inspiration
"Tiny things-" Mini things I like and inspiration
"Mini house-" Mini themes and ideas that I would like to include in current or upcoming projects
"Better homes and gardens-" Mostly ourdoor/yardy inspiration
"Yarny things I want-" Pretty self explanatory. Make me anything inspired by this board and you will be my best friend.
"Home decor-"  Self explanatory
"Handmade stuff I want-" general lovely craftiness
"Palletize"- If you dare!  You might have trouble fitting these projects in the mail though....
"Wishlist-" Mostly non-crafted things, but feel free to use it for inspiration
"Crafty inspiration"- Stuff I like and I might make if I ever feel so inspired, but I would also love to receive.
"My imaginary style pinboard-"  As stated, this is mostly stuff I love but would never *actually* wear.  But some of it I might.  So if you really feel inspired by something on this board, check with me first Smiley

Everything else probably isn't super relevant to crafting.  I don't really like stuff with words/quotes on it even though I have (at least) a whole board of that.  The "pin me something" board is one that I share with my friends so that we can share ideas/mock each other. Smiley

http://pinterest.com/camoovas/
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012 11:38:34 AM by CamOovas » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pollyprissypants

I'll bet you ride a Schwinn, Schwinnrider!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2012 09:00:51 AM »

Hey all! I'm Andrea, from the Houston area of Texas. Summer is my favorite crafting time- it's too darn hot here to do anything else!

All of my boards are open, feel free to choose anything you like (except the stuff marked with Peanut). 'Based on' items are fine, too. I don't have any kids, but I do have a niece- anything marked with Peanut in the description is for her, and I'd prefer to craft those items myself. Supplies are fine, too- I have a soft spot in my heart for handmade yarn (and really, who doesn't?)

I teach, so if you feel like making posters of any of the sayings on there for my classroom, feel free!

Excited to be aboard, looking forward to a great month of crafting awesomeness! Exclamatory sentences all over my bio!

If you need sizes or color preferences or whathaveyou, just pm me!

http://pinterest.com/culver1culver/

THIS ROCKS   Logged

leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2012 08:15:40 AM »

Hi!  My name is Leigh-Ann, and I live in Indialantic, FL with my almost 5yr old son. 

We are both VERY allergic to smoke (asthma).

We are vegetarian, so no leather, feathers, etc please. 

Here is my pintrest link: http://pinterest.com/leighi123/

Anything on there is fine with me!  Except the ones that say "The Little Sewing Shop", those link back to my blog.  And probably not the food, I don't think that would work in the mail! 

Levi's 5th birthday is in July, so I'd love some handmade goodies for him.   His party is going to be on June 30th, and its going to be Guinness Book of World Records theme, so anything either for his party (decor, party favors for his friends, cupcake toppers, banners, etc) , or gifts that go with that theme would be great too. 

If you do any clothing items, it is HOT here, so we need summer stuff.  Levi wears a 4T in shirts and 3T in bottoms, I wear a size small/XS in shirts/dresses.  I can provide measurements if needed.

My favorites: bright colors, orange, rainbow, nature inspired colors, the ocean, reading, travel, things that smell good, summer things, dolphins, sea turtles, sewing, cake decorating and FABRIC! .

Levi's favorites: PURPLE!  (and I dont mind purple clothing), or bright colors (he likes aqua/turquoise as his second favorite colors), animals of any kind, surfing, skateboards, gardening, cooking, books, swimming, anything adventurous, The Little House on the Prairie books, Guinness book of world records, music, pirates, rescue boats, rescue dogs, super heros (generic).    He is homeschooled and will be starting first grade.  He is super smart, friendly, and happy!

Dislikes (both of us), pastel colors, camo, lace, frilly stuff, itchy stuff, not a big fan of navy blue or olive green or red on boys clothes - too boring!   Levi does not watch any TV at all.  And nothing violent please (swords etc)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WnaBKaet
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2012 08:08:51 PM »

Hello crafty friends! My name is Katyanne, and I am HAPPY to be part of this swap.

I am 25 years old, a registered nurse, and a self proclaimed nerd. I live here in the seacoast of NH with my lovely husband Jon.

I am an avid pinterest-er. I would say all my boards are fair game, and they're always expanding! (Extra points if you can craft from the nom nom board :-P) I would love supplies as well and things inspired by pins.

Primarily I make things for my new home and for other people. We recently bought a new home and are putting our own spin on it. Lots of greens and blues throughout. I personally love love love GREEN. I love the idea of practical yet aesthetic objects for my home.

No allergies or sensitivities to worry about here, let the fun begin!!!!

www.pinterest.com/wnabkaet
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012 08:09:42 PM by WnaBKaet - Reason: forgot my link *womp womp* » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't cause commotions, I am one. - Wicked
Becreddick
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2012 12:07:32 AM »

I would love to participate in this swap, but as Im only new to craftser, and not participated in any swaps, Im not eligible.... is that right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins :-)

Practice random acts of crafting

my pinterest; http://pinterest.com/becreddick/
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2012 06:34:21 AM »

I would love to participate in this swap, but as Im only new to craftser, and not participated in any swaps, Im not eligible.... is that right?

You have to be a member for 30 days, and you have to have made 15 posts (but you've already taken care of that part, I see   Wink).

The good news is that this is an ongoing swap, so you can join next month!    In the meantime, you can try to  be a swap angel or you can do personal swaps. 

Hope that helps!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Gift Wrap Small Items
How to Wrap Gift Baskets
How to Wrap a Box Shaped Gift
How to Gift Wrap a Circular Object
How to Do Cross Stitch Embroidery
Latest Blog Articles
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...