A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,222
Currently Running With Scissors:
686 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Star Wars swap round 5 Gallery  (Read 13745 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

fancybutch
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2012 05:32:34 AM »

oh spikefan so much great stuff you made! I especially love the plushies and the gloves.

yay professionalpineapple so glad you liked your package, and hope the tshirt fits, and glad I guess right on hairclips!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I reserve my right to be complex." Leslie Feinberg
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2012 08:11:34 AM »

Profpineapple, I like the SW barrettes, Wink and the little ewok on that bag is adorable.

Chughes225 you got some things that I think I might have to pin or wist. The dolls are my favorite especially Han, I want hoops like yours, and I can't wait to see you ornaments on your tree this year.

All around this gallery has my wisting/pinning finger sore. I might have to decorate an entire room Star Wars themed with all that I like and want. Next round can't come fast enough. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dewshinesdopp
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2012 10:51:15 AM »

As expected, my partner Elameno spoiled me rotten, and I did ~not~ do near enough... Sad  I must apologize in advance.  I am technologically inept and can NOT post pictures that don't make your neck hurt.  Eventually, I will learn how...I swear!  Undecided

She told me in the beginning that she would make something for my 6 year old, SW obsessed, son.  She did...but I don't think I am going to share   Wink

She sent me the most wonderful extras, and a lovely note...which I totally forgot to do for her.   I am starting with the extras, just to build your anticipation Smiley

First up is an awesome autograph from James Arnold Taylor, who is the voice actor for Obi Wan Kenobi and Plo Koon in SW Clone Wars.  She got it at Disney Hollywood Studios here in Florida for SW Weekends in 2010.  I was actually there that year- we probably passed each other in the park Smiley

Next is a super cool coloring/sticker book which my 6 year old has already attempted to run away with.  It has stickers that you use on the pages then complete the coloring. 

Most happily, she made it to Free Comic Book Day and got the SW comic.  This makes me super happy, because I wasn't able to get there that day!

Next is something super cool!  It is stickers from SW Celebration V (2010).  I have never been to SW Celebration, and actually didn't even know it exists until this year.  It is ~way~ outside of my budget, but I know that she is planning on attending this year as well. 

Now for the crafty goodness that makes me feel so very inferior...

She made me a Fett Necklace!  My favorite bounty hunter, around my neck!  No action shot, because I am feeling "blah".  But...check this out!

An oh-so-awesome apron!  I guess she read my mind about wanting more SW kitchen things, because she made me THIS! Smiley Smiley Smiley
The look on my boy's face is annoyance because that was picture number 5.  He kept grinning and jumping, which made for blurry, unusable pictures and a grumpy mommy.  He finally stood still, but looked like that...

The thing she claims is for my son, but just isn't...mostly because my Husband snagged it Smiley
A SW checker board!  Made of GLASS!!! How awesome is that?? It's super cool.  She took a piece of scrapbook paper and attached it to the bottom of a glass board.  Pure genius, and pure simplicity.  Of course, now I must hunt down that scrapbook paper... Tongue

And, along with it: Pieces to play with, and instructions for playing the game: 
Death Star Battle:  Tie Fighters vs X-wings... If you get a King, flip it to get a Millenium Falcon or Darth's fighter...but remember:  Let the Wookie Win! 

Super cool!  So happy, and so guilty that I didn't do more... 

Thank you so much for a super awesome swap!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2012 02:08:58 PM »

Wow! The gallery exploded in the past couple of days!!! I don't even know where to start...

The lightsaber hilt is AMAZING!!!  Looks so real!

The hand carved stamps and fingerless gloves are awesome.

Ewok bag is sooo cute!

Dark Side apron totally rocks.

And...I received my awesome package from MeganCrafts!!!  She said that she was way outside her crafting box on one of these crafts, but I have no idea which one she was referring to, because everything is awesome!!!  I love it all!!

I got three amazing Teesha Moore SW patches (I requested these!!) with two great quotes and some lightsabers:

A (bleach?) stenciled tank that I LOVE! I'm going to wear this all summer:

And a super cool SW bag I can't wait to tote to the beach:

Thank you so much, MeganCrafts! Awesome swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MeganCrafts

I can't stop swapping! I think I have a problem.

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2012 02:54:07 PM »

I'm glad you like everything.  I've never done Teesha Moore patches, so those were a bit out of my box.  And the shirt is paint and bleach.  The paint wasn't quite showing up, so I decided to bleach over it.  Really glad it didn't end up ruined.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012 02:55:35 PM by MeganCrafts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/megancrafts

Swaps:
Taking a break. Would consider small personal swaps.
SkyWookiee
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2012 05:13:16 AM »

Cool package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My homepage
My DeviantART
My Pinterest

"Skywookiee always has mad crafting skills" - whenindoubtsew
fancybutch

« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2012 05:44:24 AM »

that's the best checkers set ever!!

Love the Stop Wars tshirt too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I reserve my right to be complex." Leslie Feinberg
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2012 09:21:07 AM »

I'm glad you like everything.  I've never done Teesha Moore patches, so those were a bit out of my box.  And the shirt is paint and bleach.  The paint wasn't quite showing up, so I decided to bleach over it.  Really glad it didn't end up ruined.

The patches are great. Your embroidery skills rock. I never would have guessed these were your first.

And I'm wearing the shirt today! I love it!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2012 12:42:03 AM »

Is everyone ready for some gorgeous Star Wars awesomeness?

I received a package from Skywookiee today - when I saw them I didn't belive she was a first time swapper - they are so good. Anyway - I hope my piccies do them justice (Skywookiee - if you have better photos please post them  Cheesy)

3 amazing keychains - Stormtrooper, Death Star and Millenium Falcon (photographed on my husbands keys as he stole it as soon as he saw it). What did you make them out of Skywookie?

Then the most beautiful Star Wars artwork on a journal it looks like Skywookie bound and and made the cover for:

closeup

so you can see the beautiful papers inside

the binding

on the swap shelf - I feel like keeping the journal pristine I love it so much - it feels like graffiti to write in it!!

Thanks so much Skywookie you did a phenomenal job! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/winsomelonesome/
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7049637-kylie
http://www.ravelry.com/people/buildingastash 
Game of Thrones swap - sent
Science swap - sent
Summer Nerd Games swap - sent
Carnivorous plant swap - crafting
Half a hoopla swap - crafting
SkyWookiee
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2012 04:52:10 AM »

Grin I'm so happy to see you like them! The photos are perfectly fine, and I didn't take any close-ups anyway. The keyshains are made of polymer clay, painted and with a lot of glaze on them. My friends left the journals I made for them blank, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My homepage
My DeviantART
My Pinterest

"Skywookiee always has mad crafting skills" - whenindoubtsew
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Make Your Own All-Natural Physical Sunscreen
Cover Your Pimples Like a Supermodel
How to Fix Dry Brittle Nails
Megan Fox Admits to Loving Drugstore Beauty Products
Women Over 60 Model Marc Jacobs and NARS Beauty Ads
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...