A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,106
Currently Running With Scissors:
683 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 39
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Over 30 Geezer-licious Geezer Swap Round 5 (signups CLOSED/send July 30)  (Read 31846 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rottenlittleboys

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: May 30, 2012 09:20:44 AM »

*hmpf* I've not heard from my send to partner in nearly two weeks.  Sad

I can't finish without her input.  Roll Eyes

If I don't hear from her by the end of this week, I will have to wing it and it may not turn out right. I mean, I could get it dang near close, so.....

*sigh*

Well, the sendout deadline is july 30th.  So, you still have plenty of time to wait for her reply.  Hopefully the summer just has her busy though and she will log onto craftster shortly.

True, and I have found an online resource that may help too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

margiej
« Reply #201 on: May 30, 2012 04:43:56 PM »

Yes this thread has not been as talkative as it probably should be.  I am still stuck at start and spinning my wheels. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/margiej
Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
warpedhooker
« Reply #202 on: May 30, 2012 04:51:42 PM »

I'm just easing off to a slow start, want to get it right the first time maybe I won't have to restart.  I still have some equipment to fix before I go very far.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 30, 2012 05:35:58 PM »

I am sitting here at the computer POed b/c this house is too *&^%% hot, and I need to take a shower, but my DDs are taking FOREVER, and I'm probably not going to be able to craft tonight b/c I need to do some long winded "paperwork" on the computer with DH after my shower.

So sad. Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missmoppet
« Reply #204 on: May 30, 2012 07:00:53 PM »

I just realized that I need to buy some  __________ before I can work on the __________ anymore.  I can not find the box that had them in it.  I am convinced that when I was boxing things for our move, I must of accidently put that box out with the trash boxes.  Ah, what a disappointment!  So, I will have to swing buy joannes and buy some this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
willowfairy76
« Reply #205 on: May 30, 2012 07:11:29 PM »

Since my first project for my partner didn't take hardly any time to make, I have sent my partner a message to find out if she is keen on my idea for another project. I want to make sure she gets what equals a large project. Can't wait for her to receive the items Smiley Hope everyone is doing okay on their planning/crafting/shopping. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rottenlittleboys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: May 30, 2012 07:21:37 PM »

I just realized that I need to buy some  __________ before I can work on the __________ anymore.  I can not find the box that had them in it.  I am convinced that when I was boxing things for our move, I must of accidently put that box out with the trash boxes.  Ah, what a disappointment!  So, I will have to swing buy joannes and buy some this weekend.

Don't feel bad. I recently bought three packages of clear elastic even though I knew I had at least one more package at home.

Somewhere.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

VegasZombie
Random? Random is good

You are what you is

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #207 on: June 01, 2012 08:54:28 AM »

Hey everyone!!

Just checking in so no one thinks I'm dead or anything. My world has kind of blown up the past week or so & I'm beginning to think this is a yearly May thing. So glad it is June.

At any rate, the crafting has been keeping me somewhat sane. So, even though I'm a bit quiet, I'm still working on things. Also, thank you guys for this swap and indirectly keeping me out of jail and certain individuals alive. I'm sure they thank you as well. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for personal swaps!

Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/vegaszombie/
missmoppet
« Reply #208 on: June 01, 2012 10:44:46 AM »

So, even though I'm a bit quiet, I'm still working on things. Also, thank you guys for this swap and indirectly keeping me out of jail and certain individuals alive. I'm sure they thank you as well. Grin

Hey, if you ever want to smack someone really hard because they annoy you its so simple!  Just smack them and yell "mesquito!"   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
rottenlittleboys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: June 01, 2012 11:25:06 AM »

So, even though I'm a bit quiet, I'm still working on things. Also, thank you guys for this swap and indirectly keeping me out of jail and certain individuals alive. I'm sure they thank you as well. Grin

Hey, if you ever want to smack someone really hard because they annoy you its so simple!  Just smack them and yell "mesquito!"   Wink

Actually, this is a great idea. And since we are not quite so young any more, we really should use our brains more than our brawn at this stage. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 39 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Brian DeLeeuw Talks About In This Way I Was Saved
Meet Author Brad Thor
Julie Morgenstern Talks About SHED Your Stuff, Change Your Life
Full Dark, No Stars Book Trailer
Karen Katz Talks About Beddy-Bye, Baby
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...