A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,386
Currently Running With Scissors:
703 Guests and 42 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 39
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Over 30 Geezer-licious Geezer Swap Round 5 (signups CLOSED/send July 30)  (Read 34030 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: May 22, 2012 08:43:42 AM »

Hee-hee  Wink...I LOVE hookey days!  I got the "time consuming" project started....need to let it sit...I think the final product will make margiej happy.  My first time doing this kind of project.

Painted the other project, including touch ups.  Am waiting for paint to dry before adding "window dressing" to it.  Then I will decorate it some more!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

margiej
« Reply #151 on: May 22, 2012 08:56:16 AM »

Smiley  I know I will love what ever you make!!!!  I haven't done nuffin' yet!!!   Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #152 on: May 22, 2012 09:48:28 AM »

Okay, so I decided to go ahead and do both plan A and plan B.   Grin  I think this will make my partner very happy.  I printed out the instructions for plan A.  Next I get to dig into my yarn stash.  Whoo!  I love to craft!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
Homerof2

« Reply #153 on: May 22, 2012 11:53:41 AM »

I've gone through my fabric stash and found almost all I need but, sigh, I do have to make a trip to the fabric store, poor me  Cheesy  to get one fabric I just don't have on hand.  Going to try the local store today but I'm not holding my breath they will have what I want so I may have to head to the city Friday or Saturday.  If the creation in my head works with fabric, I'll be very happy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChrisSews
« Reply #154 on: May 22, 2012 01:40:57 PM »

I'm just finishing up my quilt for the MAQ swap and then I'll move on to this.  I do have a couple of ideas already...I'll have to see which one I end up actually doing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
Deece in MN
« Reply #155 on: May 22, 2012 05:44:09 PM »

I have all my components planned, now I just have to start going through my fabric to see if I have what I need. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Saintcady
« Reply #156 on: May 22, 2012 10:05:06 PM »

I got lots of time in on my project today, though I'm far from done. But I love the process, so I'm extra happy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #157 on: May 23, 2012 06:31:55 AM »

I ordered my supplies yesterday.  Hopefully they'll get here soon so that I can start crafting on my main item.  Until then, I'll be working on a few smalls. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #158 on: May 24, 2012 10:10:22 AM »

Worked on an item yesterday.  Its looking pretty cool if I say so myself.  Also went online and ordered some free flat rate boxes, that way I wont have any box issues when its time to mail.  Im gald I joined this swap as i am having so much fun crafting for vegaszombie.  Her questionaire and pinterest is full with so many great ideas and things to craft.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
jennilocker
« Reply #159 on: May 24, 2012 10:02:46 PM »

Note to self:  After spending 3 hours working on portrait do not leave said portrait in the vicinity of a 2 year old and a black sharpie.   Sad  I only left long enough to get an iced tea and I came back to a rorschach version of my drawing.  Sigh.  Back to the literal drawing board.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 39 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Style Tricks To Slimming Arms
The Must-Have Colors For Your Summer Wardrobe
Age-Appropriate Style Tips
Style Tips For Large Behinds
Maternity Wear Makeovers
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...