A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 298,236
Currently Running With Scissors:
569 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Seattle Area Summer Meetup?  (Read 16868 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

camelama
« Reply #180 on: August 09, 2012 06:18:37 PM »

Yesssssss! I have purposely avoided Dakota until my budget can handle an attack. LOL

We could do a mini-meet-up, and gather for coffee and crafting some evening at a ballard/greenwood spot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #181 on: August 09, 2012 06:22:04 PM »

um...and Dakota is what?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Solitaire

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

« Reply #182 on: August 09, 2012 06:28:18 PM »

Dakota is an art supply store that used to be in the University District, but is now in Ballard! Here's a link to their site: http://dakotaartstore.com/seattle2010.html    a mini-meetup would be really fun! I have family coming in from Alabama and Virginia from the 18th to the 21st. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Craft, Therefore, I AM!  )O(
Eiseldora
« Reply #183 on: August 10, 2012 10:02:45 AM »

I put googly eyes at a resteraunt I  love. Undecided

THIS ROCKS   Logged
camelama
« Reply #184 on: August 10, 2012 10:10:23 AM »

HEE!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #185 on: August 10, 2012 06:11:06 PM »

heheh Cute Eiseldora.  I got thinking I'm sure you can find some way to combine craft bombing googly eyes and the HP Craftalong Grin

Thank you for the Explanation of Dakota.  I got to go to Dick Blick once in South Seattle at that point.  Guessing like that?

OKies so I'm a bit slow some time but I finally found the photos that Jilly (sorry Jill...just be glad I don't just call you beans  Grin) took...I might have taken the McHaul one...can't remember any more..but anyway.....a rare photo of suerealisis knucklewalkicisisisis..

Here I am at the (in)famous Archie McPhee clap board sign.  As everyone who was there will attest to *wink*, it took allot to get me in such an upright condition.  I normally walk about upon my knuckles.  I also took an opportunity to photoshop out the extra eyes that pop up on my arms regularly.  I must say I was a bit worried about how my uniqueness would be accepted, but everyone was so nice I nearly felt normal Grin

And this is the photo that was taken by eather I or Jilly..I am rather sure I didn't take the last one...now there is something rather disturbing going on in this next photo, that I was completely unsure of at the moment it as taken...

That monkey is trying to steal my giant googly eyes!!!!!...OR...is it my bag of goodies just peaking out in the upper left corner of the GEyes?  Either way, humanity must be warned about the wicked ways of the mural monkey in front of McPhees!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #186 on: August 10, 2012 08:42:53 PM »

OKies so I'm a bit slow some time but I finally found the photos that Jilly (sorry Jill...just be glad I don't just call you beans  Grin) took...I might have taken the McHaul one...can't remember any more..but anyway.....a rare photo of suerealisis knucklewalkicisisisis..

Yay suereal!  I love your uniqueness, suereal.  I'm quite silly and immature when I'm not horrible shy.  Oh, and vulgar, too.  lol!

Feel free to call me Beans.  I actually love it.  I had a co-worker at Jo-Anns (when I worked there) who called me Beans, and still does, actually!  ^_^  And I love Jilly, too.  Most of hubitron's family calls we Jilly.  <3  At least you guys don't call me Weany, like my aunt use to when I was little.  lol!  I am quite short!  My full name is Jilleen, which I don't go by because people want to call me Jillian when its actually pronounced Jill-LEAN.  So, I just go by Jill to save on the confusion and correcting.

I have a few pictures of LimeRiot opening her swap items from suereal.  Lime, do you mind if I post 'em?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 10, 2012 11:12:52 PM »

Yay! Finally I get to see a pic of my wonderful suereal!  Grin Love the shirt, b.t.w.... oh, and I so wish I could have been there with you girls!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eiseldora
« Reply #188 on: August 20, 2012 04:25:43 PM »

Shared google eyes with my teens. Here's some photos of use:

THIS ROCKS   Logged
camelama
« Reply #189 on: August 20, 2012 04:33:00 PM »

YAY!!!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Supervillain Origins: Sandman
Ian Cook Talks About His Creative Process
Supervillain Origins: The Green Goblin
Superhero Origins: Robin
Supervillain Origins: Doctor Octopus
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner
Monsters, Monsters Everywhere

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...