A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 300,942
Currently Running With Scissors:
568 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: May 2012 Ongoing Pinterest Swap Discussion and Gallery  (Read 12555 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: May 01, 2012 04:53:30 AM »

Chit chat and pictures go here!

« Last Edit: May 07, 2012 08:35:09 PM by jexxican » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
MoonlitSun
Never stop believing. Stars never do.

We all need a little magic in our lives.

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012 07:27:46 AM »

Yay, was waiting IMPATIENTLY for this! ^_^
Sending my questionnaire as soon as possible!

EDITED TO ADD: I think the questionnaire has a little error, its showing Pinterest April instead of May Tongue Just thought i'd say
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012 07:36:55 AM by MoonlitSun » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a CHOCAHOLIC! Dare eat chocolate in front of me! xD
My Pinterest ^_^

Yay for personal swaps! Message me anytime ^_^
Currently looking for aida cloths! 14 or 20 count, or anything you can part with!
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012 04:54:27 PM »

I am ready for another round!  Going to finish up my last minute April claims before I make any May ones though Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012 09:24:03 PM »

Wow, I need to finish up my last 2 April claims before I can claim here too. One goes to Lindy, hey Lindy! I'm working on it slowly now. I need to get them out soon. Some Ongoing Swap organizer if I can't even finish my claims from the previous month on time, right? But I am planning a trip to Hobby Lobby hopefully tomorrow to get the rest of what I need for the other claim I have for Craft addiction so I will be more motivated to get both claims out the door. And hopefully my first package for my MaF swap as well, so exciting! I love sending lots of packages all at once! Ooh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012 01:02:55 PM »

I have two from the last round and one from a different swap that need to get worked on.  I have had a CRAZY work week and been burned out by the time I get home and haven't done anything!  Hopefully Sunday I will get some stuff done.  Depends on how I am feeling though, we are having a Cinco De Mayo pool party and I am sure I will partake in an adult beverage or two...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missmelmarie
I just want to make it all!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012 05:58:17 PM »

I keep saying... "ok no more swaps after this... ok no more for real..." buuuttt....... I had so much fun in the April one....hmmm.... maybe just one more :p I'm thinking on it... I have a few things I've gotta finish before I would claim (I finished building my last april claim today!) I am in the altered matchbox and penpal swap, and MIGHT have to resend a makeup bag package because I fear mine was lost in transfer. (It was international)...but I mean it's a whole month right?... hm.. decisions!! eeek.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.pinterest.com/missmelmarie03

I would gladly participate in personal swaps
jexxican

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012 06:10:04 PM »

I keep saying... "ok no more swaps after this... ok no more for real..." buuuttt....... I had so much fun in the April one....hmmm.... maybe just one more :p I'm thinking on it... I have a few things I've gotta finish before I would claim (I finished building my last april claim today!) I am in the altered matchbox and penpal swap, and MIGHT have to resend a makeup bag package because I fear mine was lost in transfer. (It was international)...but I mean it's a whole month right?... hm.. decisions!! eeek.
Do it! You still have the rest of the month to claim. That's 27 days, almost 4 weeks. Come on, it's an easy one. Give us more options on who to claim. Not that I'm claiming anyone, yet, just now printing off the pattern for an April claim, but still...

Speaking of which, we've only had 2 claims so far and there are only like 5 or 6 of us. What's up, y'all? Do I need to change the pic so it's more recognizable as a Pinterest swap or what?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- G. K. Chesterton

missmelmarie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012 06:18:53 PM »

I think you convinced me... I mean, you did really have to beat me down on it, but ok ok ok ... Tongue Sending my questionairre
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Critter10

Losing my sanity one day at a time.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012 11:22:45 AM »

I'm kinda interested in this swap, don't know if I'd really be able to craft this month though. Questions though: Do you have to claim someone (I most likely would of course, but just asking)? Likewise, it's not guarranteed that someone will claim you is it? Just a little confused on the whole setup of this thing. It sounds like fun though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/Critter10/
Adapt. Improvise. Overcome. Mischief Managed.
~Anyone can accomplish any task with no limits and constant encouragement.
~There is no such thing as trash, only future craft supplies that no one has claimed.
missmelmarie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2012 01:48:05 PM »

I'm kinda interested in this swap, don't know if I'd really be able to craft this month though. Questions though: Do you have to claim someone (I most likely would of course, but just asking)? Likewise, it's not guarranteed that someone will claim you is it? Just a little confused on the whole setup of this thing. It sounds like fun though!

The last round of this swap was my first, and it is tons of fun:) You have to make at least one claim, and it's 2 weeks from the date you make your claim so even if your swamped in the beginning of the month if you claim towards the end you get your two weeks of craft time:) I was concerned at first about time, but you find so much diversity in pins that you find some really nice things you know you can master quickly, and make someone's day while you're at it Smiley While being claimed is not a completely for sure thing, I've looked at a lot of the past ones and in most (if not all) everyone was claimed once if not more Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Behind the Scenes of Double Feature With Owen King
Abbi Glines on The Vincent Boys
Behind the Sea Breeze Collection
5 Things to Slow Aging at Any Age
Amy Shearn on The Mermaid of Brooklyn
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...