A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,705
Currently Running With Scissors:
670 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - May 2012  (Read 5694 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Elameno
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2012 11:24:23 AM »

Hello! My first claim! Smiley

I would like to claim bergman for the chipboard packages and the aida cloth.

Claimed 1
Sent 0
Received 0

Choose Two

1. Small magnet board with 3 magnets that picture peacocks and old fashioned sofas

2. Small magnet board with three magnets that picture teapots and sheet music

3. Small magnet board with three magnets of a cross, a key, and a pocket watch

4. A Mini Munny, complete with accessory, box, name tag, and colouring sticker--it's been painted orange, but is otherwise untouched! Perhaps you have your own ideas on how to decorate it?

5. A mushroom change purse with a long strap so it can be worn around your neck, or used by a small child as a purse.

Choose Four

6. Ten 8" zippers of varying colours--white, light blue, navy blue, and black

7. Jeweled ornament

8. Assorted origami paper

9. Five terracotta gift tags in the shape of Australia

10. A blank puzzle

11. A heart shaped bamboo box

12. Sticky tags, made for scrapbooking

13. Picture transfers

14. A mini chalkboard

15. A small tin box

16. Assorted ribbon remenants

17. Snoopy patch

THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2012 02:03:48 AM »

I claim the mini munny plus zippers and origami papers if that is o.k. (should make up one claim)?

2 claims made
0 in transit
1 received

PICK 2

Nestlaces, pendants, silver plated with pearls. Chose from apricot or dove blue. NOW PICK 2!

Wash cloth plus wash scrub ball. Really lovely handmade kit I got in a swap once, but unfortunately I will not use it, so I hope it is o.k. to let it go to someone else.

Purple handbag with butterflies and bow, made by me. Nothing wrong with it at all, but it is not very sturdy (more like a tote bag) and it has no closing mechanism. Hence half a claim.

Loads of beads made of different materials. The alphabet ones are a bit worn, or maybe vintage.  Tongue

Ceramic pendants, glazed. Click the thumbnails for better pictures. It's hard to get really good pictures though because of lighting and reflections. Number 3 is taken already! Newly made by me, but some of them have kind of a vintage look. "Shabby chic."  Smiley Height varies from just under an inch to almost two inches.

PICK 4

Charms: Singer sewing machines plus knitting. All four for 1/4 claim.

. . .

Genuine vintage portrait photos (with genuine wear and tear  Smiley), from the late 19:th or early 20:th century. Less blurry IRL. 1/4 claim each. About 4 x 2 1/2 inches. Now you can see both front and back. Claim by number. (Picture number 6 looks pink in the picture, but is really more of a beige.)

The skull ring. Distinct red, grey and black buttons, black button acting as a somewhat medieval looking collar for the skull firmly placed on top of the buttons, looking around. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

Lovely handmade (wirework) charms that I got in a swap once. I claimed a lot of them and have used some, but can't use them all. All for 1/4 claim.

I love U ring. (The last image is there just to show that that part sticking out below the heart button is visible if you look at the ring from a really weird angle. It has no real practical significance, but I thought you should know.  Smiley Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.)

Seed catalogue (from a few years back). Swedish. About 60 pages all full of pictures, almost all of them about 1 1/4" square. Also loads of pages of text.

Vintage makram book in Swedish. Smiley I don't know if you can actually use it to learn how to make makram (if you don't know Swedish), but there are nice pictures and lots of Swedish text for paper art or something. 104 pages.

Fabric scraps, two times 59" x 11".

Colorful fabric scraps, about 34x23 inches laid out like this.

PICK 6

Seven plastic toy soldiers.

Some scull beads. Perhaps just under 1/2 inch in size, will measure.

Angel stamp with ink in the stamp, angel about 3/4" tall.

"Aum"-stamp, maybe 1 1/2 inch, will measure.

Stamp (foam) snowflake, about 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.

Quilting pattern. "Ring around the posie".

Quilting pattern. "Patriots pride".

Mountain Mist history leaflet, "Blue Book of Quilts", about 55 pages.

. . . . . .

Old postcards/photos ranging from around the year 1900 (maybe earlier) to 1950. Around 5 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches, but that varies. Please ask if you need to know more specific. Some have some wear to them and some have text on the back (one example posted). Please ask if you need to know more about them. Claim by number.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012 01:25:06 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
calluna
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2012 05:58:59 PM »

I'd like to claim from gavagai: Aum stamp, and postcards 5, 8, 9, 10, 11

My 2nd claim, of 3 available.
1 sent, 0 received

I'm in California with no pets and no smoking.

Pick one:

Red/black handspun yarn - carded and spun by me, small yardage. Red mystery wool, black diamond bamboo, undyed alpaca, and red angelina. Plied with black thread with red beads. The color in the 1st photo is more accurate.

'Virgin' recon journal - mixed paper sewn journal made from 1920s book. Over 100 pages. Because the cover and spine are well-worn, I added two closure ribbons so you can tie the book closed for added security.

Pick two:

'Heirlooms' art yarn - very very small yardage. Undyed merino plied with lace, with beads, old faux pearls, old-fashioned doll accessories, a miniature wooden spool, etc.

"Songs of the Doomed" recon binder-journal with mixed paper

Knit tie-up pouch - made on Knifty Knitter with Lion Brand Homespun, and wool "stones" needle-felted onto surface. Closed up it is about the size of a hefty sandwich.

Custom Teesha Moore-style embellished fabric rectangle - I have a bunch that are in-progress, and even if I don't have fabric prints/colors that interest you I can make up for it with embroidery, paint, beads etc. on top of it. I can do big ones or small ones, knit or fabric. I'll give you 2 instead of 1 if you think that's more fair. Your wish is my command.

Paintbrush lot - Some are used, but all appear to be in good condition.

A crazy amount of puff paint - mostly Scribbles brand, and most have been used a little. 22 little containers in various colors (most of which are pearlescent pastels).

Partial skein of sock yarn - Schoeller & Stahl Fortissima Mexiko Country - Madagascar (Color #22). Fiber Content: 75% wool, 25% nylon (machine washable). Gauge: 7.5 stitches to an inch on U.S. size 1 or 2 needles. Not enough left for a pair of socks, but plenty for a scrappy project. See what nice socks it made me (they aren't included  Wink):
I've misplaced the ballband (I'l try to find it and send it), but someone else's full skein can be viewed here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/morganaside/3029610847/

Pick three, or add these to the other things you're claiming as you see appropriate --

80%-full 8 fluid ounce (236 mL) container of Delta Ceramcoat Gloss Interior Varnish. Water-based, non-toxic, use over acrylic or oil paint. Craft-quality, not fine-art stuff. It's white-colored, and only looks cream-colored because of how the sunlight is shining through it.

set of 4 ZIP Opaque Paint Pens - Black, blue, red and green, archival quality, fine-point. I didn't have much luck when I was trying to doodle with them, though I did get paint out of them when priming the pen-tip (they aren't dried out, they just don't want to write like normal pens for me; I have this problem with all fine-point paint pens I've tried).

An over-half-full 16 fluid ounce (473 mL) container of Mod Podge, "gloss lustre" finish, which I cannot open! It sealed itself shut! If you can open it, it will fill your life with ModPodgy bliss.

Set of specialty sewing needles

Round hole-punch (the punched card, for reference, is an ATC)

felted rainbow headband with stretchy yellow fabric around the back; fits a relatively large head like mine; easy enough to remove the fabric if you want the rainbow for a different purpose.

Fulled brown sweater - 60% alpaca, 40% lambswool, so it isn't extremely scratchy. Though I'm not suggesting anyone wear it, in its shrunken size it would probably fit a 5-6 year-old child.

expired 35mm color film - 1 roll, 400 ISO, 36 exposures. Expired film can still be used, but the effects are unpredictable, so this is good for experimental projects.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012 12:32:55 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
MoonlitSun
Never stop believing. Stars never do.

We all need a little magic in our lives.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012 07:14:13 AM »

Not sure if am doing this right, but am claiming calluna for the crazy amount of puff paint, mod podge gloss lustre and gloss interior varnish. If its wrong, then remove the gloss interior varnish Tongue

1/0/0

Pick two
Japanese set of mini stamps, very cute, only 3 have been used, once Tongue

Embellishments, you get everything in the picture Cheesy

Fingerless gloves in jade and eggplant
These were my first ever gloves and are not perfect.

Fiskars Family Photo memories accents. 10 pages, 1 accent missing

Loaded Charm bracelets Choose either first, second or third

Beaded Bracelets. Choose either first or second

Broken bracelets. Choose between left and right (or both for one claim)
These can be used for reconstructing purposes. They are partially broken and can be taken apart for the beads.

World Of warcraft pendants. 3 foam pendants. ! big, approx 2.75" long and 2 small, approx 1.25 long

nambly glitter stickers.

Fish stickers. 12 in all (4 are at the back, so you can't see them Cheesy

Phone Strap charm, KCF ice cream, never used

Phone strap charm, lollilop, purple colour. New and still in package

Milk brooch, small and very cute ^_^ Still new and in package

Little pouch, in blue colour theme, around 24cm long

Pick 4
Ron weasley stickers (all 3 for 1/4 claim)
Made by my small cousin Smiley Big one is a little more than 2", medium is 3.5" and small is 1"

Foil Hinges, not sure what they are for though  Embarrassed maybe scrapbooking?

Reward stickers. (all for 1/4 claim)

Nature pictures from an old calendar. (5 for 1/4 claim, all for 1/2 claim)

Embellishments, red little flowers

Pirates Stickers,
1.Batch 1

2. Batch 2

3. Batch 3

4.Batch 4

Mauritius nature pics by Yann Arthus-bertrand
These came from an old calendar.
Set1.

Set2.

If you choose to have both sets of nature pictures in your claim, you'll get this picture for free

Set of 4 crochet hooks, one is 4mm, one is size F, size G and size J
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012 09:49:48 AM by MoonlitSun » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a CHOCAHOLIC! Dare eat chocolate in front of me! xD
My Pinterest ^_^

Yay for personal swaps! Message me anytime ^_^
Currently looking for aida cloths! 14 or 20 count, or anything you can part with!
corduroy cat
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2012 01:47:36 AM »

i will claim the mini stamps and foil hinges Smiley

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2
Claims made so far: 2
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 1
Sendouts Received: 0

i live in a smoke free flat in london, uk. there's 3 cats here as well!

PICK 1

Fiskars 1" Square Punch - great for inchies!
same as this one - http://www.bgpaynecrafts.co.uk/products/17746-large-squeeze-punch-square.aspx

Needle Felted Seahorse - made for me in a swap years ago. time for someone else to enjoy him! about 12" tall with wired tail.

Mini Sewing Machine - about 5 years old, and I only used it once where I managed to make it go backwards and become unthreaded. Runs on AA batteries. Maybe you can fix it?

Virgin Mary Pillow - made for me in a swap years ago, about 12" square

Dead Cat Purse - made for me in a swap years ago, so funny!

Car purse - the car from The Prisoner, beautifully made by mandyhello for a swap

Blythe Button Bracelet - originally purchased on Etsy many years ago. has different images of Bythe dolls on each button. made of stretchy cord so fits any size.

Fingerprinting Set - only used lightly, comes in cute tin with inks, stamps and pencils

mystery ephemera bag!
large bubble pack jammed full of vintage images and book pages, game pieces, playing cards, ribbons and yarn, plastic toys, etc... make sure to let me know if you have any preference of images when you claim Smiley (picture is only an example)

PICK 2! - you can also pick one item from this section and 2 from the next section!
click images for large picture

100gm Grey Carded Botany

100gm Dyed Shetland Fleece (kind of reddish brown)

100gm Scoured Kid Mohair (has some twigs in it still)

50gm Recycled Plastic Bottles (great for stuffing or core fibre)

50gm Baby Camel (so friggin soft!)

50gm Shetland Moorit

1oz. Luxury Drum Carded Batt by Loop (purchased from Etsy shop)

Tiny Pocket Mirror - about an 1.5" opens like a locket and has 2 mirrors inside. brand new.

Acrylic Sheep Ring - new. size 6 i think

Wooden Rods/Dowels various sizes x8 or Heavy Particleboard Plaque

Fun Fur Samples - about 3"x5" ea. about 13 kinds? good for making small furry monsters!

Fimo x2 with full bottle of Sculpey glaze - glitter silver and brilliant blue

Fabric Scraps - mostly small offcuts (less than a fat quarter) except the gold velour which is about a fat quarter

Echidna Crochet Pattern (emailed to you)

Antique Book - great for altered art or just to collect. about 5x7"

Butterfly cross stitch

Kawaii notebook - think it's 8"x11"

Altered domino pendant -Recession Luck! Will make all your financial worries melt away!  Wink

Blank black T-shirt size L

PICK 4!

Expandable Silver Mesh Tubing - you can insert beads, use it in sewing, jewelry making, altered art, etc.

"We Are Here" litho-printed on heavyweight paper lovely illustration by "Hidden Eloise" postcard size, really gorgeous in person!

Rubber Stamps (one = 1/4 claim)

Small desk clock - great for altering

2 packs playing cards -

1970s Wool Embroidery Kit -everything included, a bit of it has been started

Colorful Plastic Cabs -

Small turquoise glass cabs -

Chipboard ATC Blanks x9

Chipboard Door Hanger Blank (hole for doorknob comes out)

MORE TO FOLLOW!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012 07:34:57 AM by corduroy cat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
calluna
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012 10:34:37 PM »

I must have corduroy cat's baby camel fiber and luxury batt from loop. I have been pining for loop fiber for so very long!  Smiley

My 3rd claim, of 3 available.
1 sent, 1 unsent, 1 received from me, 1 received by me.

Pick one:

Red/black handspun yarn - carded and spun by me, small yardage. Red mystery wool, black diamond bamboo, undyed alpaca, and red angelina. Plied with black thread with red beads. The color in the 1st photo is more accurate.

'Virgin' recon journal - mixed paper sewn journal made from 1920s book. Over 100 pages. Because the cover and spine are well-worn, I added two closure ribbons so you can tie the book closed for added security.

Pick two:

Beeswax - about half a pound (half of a block) of white (not the natural yellowish color) 100% beeswax. Along with this, a piece of a thin, flat sheet of green-dyed beeswax, the kind used to wrap around the outside of a candle; I've used a lot of this for melting in altered art stuff, and it gives the finished work a green tint that isn't intense like melting crayons, since it isn't pigment.

Blank Thank-You Notecards - 29 Hallmark brand notecards with color-coordinated envelopes. Shiny gold border and text on front of card. Good for stamping, or adding your own artwork or small photo to the front.

'Heirlooms' art yarn - very very small yardage. Undyed merino plied with lace, with beads, old faux pearls, old-fashioned doll accessories, a miniature wooden spool, etc.

Knit tie-up pouch - made on Knifty Knitter with Lion Brand Homespun, and wool "stones" needle-felted onto surface. Inspired by a handmade tarot deck carrier I saw somewhere. Closed up it is about the size of a hefty sandwich.

- Small custom cross-stitch - Could be your favorite word (naughty or nice) in ornate art nouveau design, or a design from this great site of modern-ish ideas or this great one in French with hundreds of cute things, for example. (Beware, if you go to one of those sites you might end up spending a long time there! The second one does have a lot of cartoon-ish things, but they aren't all overly-cute; it just takes some time to sort through it all.  Wink)

Custom Merit Badge - They won't pass as professional, machine-embroidered ones, but I'll create something pretty cool just the same, most likely using embroidery or cross-stitch in some way. There have been a couple of swaps with great ideas and inspiration (see here and here). PM me to brainstorm ideas!

Custom Teesha Moore-style embellished fabric rectangle - I have a bunch that are in-progress, and even if I don't have fabric prints/colors that interest you I can make up for it with embroidery, paint, beads etc. on top of it. I can do big ones or small ones, knit, crochet, or fabric.

Partial skein of sock yarn - Schoeller & Stahl Fortissima Mexiko Country - Madagascar (Color #22). Fiber Content: 75% wool, 25% nylon (machine washable). Gauge: 7.5 stitches to an inch on U.S. size 1 or 2 needles. Not enough left for a pair of socks, but plenty for a scrappy project. See what nice socks it made me (they aren't included  Wink):
I've misplaced the ballband (I'l try to find it and send it), but someone else's full skein can be viewed here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/morganaside/3029610847/

one of these 4x4-inch chunky pages (I can increase the fringe/ribbon on any.) :

Pick FOUR, or add these to the other things you're claiming as you see appropriate --

set of 4 ZIP Opaque Paint Pens - Black, blue, red and green, archival quality, fine-point. I didn't have much luck when I was trying to doodle with them, though I did get paint out of them when priming the pen-tip (they aren't dried out, they just don't want to write like normal pens for me; I have this problem with all fine-point paint pens I've tried).

Set of specialty sewing needles

felted rainbow headband with stretchy yellow fabric around the back; fits a relatively large head like mine; easy enough to remove the fabric if you want the rainbow for a different purpose.

Fulled brown sweater - 60% alpaca, 40% lambswool, so it isn't extremely scratchy. Though I'm not suggesting anyone wear it, in its shrunken size it would probably fit a 5-6 year-old child.

expired 35mm color film - 1 roll, 400 ISO, 36 exposures. Expired film can still be used, but the effects are unpredictable, so this is good for experimental projects.

Variety of tissue paper - green, purples, polka-dot, tan, light yellow, and white. About 40 sheets.

Handheld Shear sharpening tool - for scissors
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012 12:44:34 PM by calluna - Reason: removed pics » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2012 12:34:18 PM »

I claim calluna for
 Blank Thank-You Notecards (pick 2)
specialty sewing needles and shear sharpening tool (pick 4)

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 1
Sendouts Received: 1

Pick 1!

turquoise skinny felt scarf medium wool (like corridale) skinny scarf in grey, black, turquoise 

Silk shibori scarves with acid dyes.  choose (left to right):
rainbow and black crepe

orange and red chiffon

indigo charmeuse

orange charmeuse

black, red, orange silk/rayon velvet

Purple tweed hat purple tone wool tweed hat, fully lined, fits a larger size (~23" head).

Purple tweed cap purple tone wool tweed cap, fully lined, with brim. Fits a medium head (~22")

Rayon indigo scarf, I think it is 25x25"

cat felt in sumi-e style. approx 9x12".

Cotton drawstring bag heavy cotton bag, lined with broadcloth. One interior pocket, grommets and drawstring. I have a bag from this pattern, and it is useful for storage.

Felted mini rugs felted wool, cotton backing for strength.  Choose heart (26x22")

or circles (21")

Felted hat wacky felted hat in purples 

felted vessels test vessels, round vessels approx 8" diameter, choose:
brown welsh vessel

tall skinny grey vessel

espresso corriedale and red vessel

Gotland purse gotland fiber and lincoln locks

red knit jacket wool blend heathered knit jacket, front collar/band ties in front. Fits a ~34" bust with extra long sleeves.

Swing jacket unlined cotton swing jacket (sewing workshop "zona jacket)), has front placket with hidden buttons. Very loose fitting, meant for 34" bust with extra long sleeves

brown floral jacket midweight stretch cotton with rayon lining, princess seams, small shoulder pads. Semi-fitted, meant for a 34" b-cup/ 30" waist, extra long sleeves

Cropped wool jacket very cropped short sleeve jacket in a really nice wool/angora blend olive plaid, lined with rayon. Snap closure, is supposed to have a false button on top of the snap - you can choose a button from my stash or supply your own. Meant for a 34" bust, I think this would work best on someone who is at least a b-cup. (2)

Pick 2!

Snow dye bandana cotton bandana for human or canine

Silk acid dyed scarf choose pink/purple

sweater hat from a pale blue (not white) sweater. Fits about a 23" circumference head.

Tiger zipper bags approx 5x7", lined. 1 available.

Indigo charmeuse handkerchief nice quality silk charmeuse, larger handkerchief than the ones above.

felted yarn scarf using handspun from LL! felted into a loose scarf with merino.

Felted votives border leicester locks, some merino.  Can make additional ones in any of the three sizes, can also be dyed.  Each votive counts as a half claim, so you can claim two votives or choose a votive and something else.
Currently in stock:

Choose: left, center, or right. Come with led votive light.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2012 08:40:17 PM »

I have been hankering for that rainbow and black shibori scarf for too long. Claiming it!  Grin

My 3rd claim, of 3 available.
1 sent, 2 unsent, 1 received from me, 1 received by me.

Pick one:

Handspun capelet/wrap - knit and spun from undyed, 100% alpaca fiber, with a bit of embroidery with metallic gold yarn (easily removed if you don't like it). Slightly felted, but stitches still visible. About 4ft long when laid out flat. Removable i-cord to adjust how it fits; without i-cord it can be a child-sized wrap. I used Renee Van Hoy's 'Simple Lace Wrap' pattern, and now it is featured on the Ravelry page for that pattern! (I'm in a proud state of shock about that  Grin)

Golden Blues handspun yarn - Fiber from Modern Spin/freestyle. Superwash merino, BFL, silk. About 55 yds.

Red/black handspun yarn - carded and spun by me, small yardage. Red mystery wool, black diamond bamboo, undyed alpaca, and red angelina. Plied with black thread with red beads. The color in the 1st photo is more accurate. About 45 yds.

Pick two:

Beeswax - about half a pound (half of a block) of white (not the natural yellowish color) 100% beeswax. Along with this, a piece of a thin, flat sheet of green-dyed beeswax, the kind used to wrap around the outside of a candle; I've used a lot of this for melting in altered art stuff, and it gives the finished work a green tint that isn't intense like melting crayons, since it isn't pigment.

Knit tie-up pouch - made on Knifty Knitter with Lion Brand Homespun, and wool "stones" needle-felted onto surface. Inspired by a handmade tarot deck carrier I saw somewhere. Closed up it is about the size of a hefty sandwich.

- Small custom cross-stitch - Could be your favorite word (naughty or nice) in ornate art nouveau design, or a design from this great site of modern-ish ideas or this great one in French with hundreds of cute things, for example. (Beware, if you go to one of those sites you might end up spending a long time there! The second one does have a lot of cartoon-ish things, but they aren't all overly-cute; it just takes some time to sort through it all.  Wink)

Custom Merit Badge - They won't pass as professional, machine-embroidered ones, but I'll create something pretty cool just the same, most likely using embroidery or cross-stitch in some way. There have been a couple of swaps with great ideas and inspiration (see here and here). PM me to brainstorm ideas!

Custom Teesha Moore-style embellished fabric rectangle - I have a bunch that are in-progress, and even if I don't have fabric prints/colors that interest you I can make up for it with embroidery, paint, beads etc. on top of it. I can do big ones or small ones, knit, crochet, or fabric.

one of these 4x4-inch chunky pages (I can increase the fringe/ribbon on any.) :

Pick FOUR, or add these to the other things you're claiming as you see appropriate --

Teratoblob - improvised crocheted scrap-yarn creature. Polyfil inside. Glasses show scale.

Paper corner punch - Two sizes of punch give different effects, which can be combined. One of the two sides provides a swirly embossed design.

Iridescent glitter - the lid has a crack in it, which I've covered with tape, so hopefully that will stop it from leaking.

Rainbow Unicorn fabric - Was a fitted bedsheet for a double-sized bed (I've removed the elastic), but it is actually stretchy t-shirt fabric. Has a few holes, and is faded in some areas; this picture shows the most faded part, and the far left of the image shows the vibrancy of the color of the rest of the fabric. Oh, the possibilities...Bec ause it already has seams in it to fit around a mattress, these corners would be perfect for lining a hoodie, for instance.

Variety of tissue paper - green, purples, polka-dot, tan, light yellow, and white. About 40 sheets.

Metal (brass?) hinges with tiny nails
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012 08:25:25 PM by calluna - Reason: removed pics » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Elameno
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012 05:46:14 AM »

All the things I need for my Disney Swap! I claim calluna for the paper corner punch, the round hole punch, the tissue paper, and the brass hinges.

Two of two claimed
One sent
One received

Choose Four

0. Small magnet board with 3 magnets that picture peacocks and old fashioned sofas

1. Small magnet board with three magnets that picture teapots and sheet music

2. Small magnet board with three magnets of a cross, a key, and a pocket watch

3. A mushroom change purse with a long strap so it can be worn around your neck, or used by a small child as a purse.

4. Playmobil t-shirt, children's size M (US), 10-11 years (UK) brand new never worn

5. Jeweled ornament

6. Five terracotta gift tags in the shape of Australia

7. A blank puzzle

8. A heart shaped bamboo box

9. Sticky tags, made for scrapbooking

10. Picture transfers

11. A mini chalkboard

12. A small tin box

13. Assorted ribbon remenants

14. Snoopy patch

15. A set of 30 vintage picture hockey

16. Buttons

17. Fabric remnants, world map (only Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia on this piece due to the way it's cut), approx. 17.5 inches by 75 inches.

18. Tootsie Pop shoe laces

19. Japanese fashion magazine, great for paper crafting!

« Last Edit: May 26, 2012 03:42:05 PM by Elameno » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lynnz232

Am looking to swap for 1" or larger paper punches!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2012 06:09:34 PM »

I would like to claim the fabric, t-shirt, mushroom purse, and the dark blue magnet board (#2).

2 claim made
1 sent
1 recieved

Pick 3

2 unopened fabric kits, both muslim fabric - 1 Heart Baskets, 1 Crescents, both with ribon and lace

2 unopened Cross stitch kits & extra patters - 1 God Bless America My Home Sweet Home (14*18 final size) & 1 Welcome to my kitchen banner (8*13 final size)

Misc. Yarn

2 of 0256 CARROT - 7 oz. Red Heart (1 new, 1 almost new)

5 of 941 SUGAR SPICE - 3 oz. Red Heart (all almost new or new)

"Creative Twist" paper

Spool of American thread - color light grey

2 bags of unopened Fuse Beads

New lace hat - off-white color

reuseable lunch tote (made for me in a past swap)

Decorated with angels - 100 4*6 inch photo holder

NEW!  2 - 100 4*6 inch photo holders

Pick 5

JUST ADDED...   5 Cookie Cutters (Owl, Tree with Star on Top, snowflake, butterfly, and  person shape)

16 pieces of green satin ribbon about 23 inches long

22 Samples of 10*6 inch furnature fabric (has paper at end, but is removable)

12 ping-pong balls (logo is removable with finger nail polish remover)

furry colorful fabric scraps

6 handmade "melted" snowman pins

Handmade set of 6 Wine Glass Charms - Pick either black string, Red string or Green string
Great to write your guest names or initals on before your next wine tasting or party Smiley
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012 06:36:54 AM by Lynnz232 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Dr. Henry Cloud Offers the Key to Success to Continually Move Forward
Can You Fall Back in Love with Your Spouse?
Top 10 Notes: Jane Eyre
Hillary Clinton on the Message of Hard Choices
Antonin Scalia: A Court of One
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...