A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
540 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - May 2012  (Read 5564 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

corduroy cat
« on: May 01, 2012 03:40:32 AM »

Welcome to the Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap!  Don't have time to participate in other swaps?  Here's your answer!  This swap is for swapping supplies or crafts you've already made.

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: corduroy cat and gavagai
Sign-up date range: May 1st through 31st, 2012
Date to send item by: within 2 weeks of being claimed
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country
Age requirement? 18+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap*: *everything that follows courtesy of gavagai from previous rounds, thanks! Wink
If you a) have crafts lying around that you've made
    or  b) want to de-stash supplies or
    or  c) enjoy making things for other people
...then this swap is for you! It's a lot like the Ongoing Wish Swap, except instead of posting what you want to receive, you'll post what you want to give.  To join you must have at least five things that you have made/would like to make/want to trade.

This is an ongoing swap, feel free to join up at any time this month! To join, first send a Personal Message to organizers corduroy cat or gavagai with the following questionnaire info. Once you are approved, you are free to claim something (i.e. one item) from the most recent list posted, and then post your own list, someone claims from it and the swap goes on like that, like a chain. Please note that you will need to add things to your list and/or reduce prices (maybe let people pick two things instead of one) if no one claims from your list for a couple of days. We want to keep the swap going!

If something is not clear, feel free to PM me or ask in the discussion thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=406273.0 Also, everyone who is planning to participate in the swap, please make sure to post in the discussion thread, if only to say hello!  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - May 2012
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (you must be to join):  (*Please note that this means you have to be willing to send ANY item from your shop out of the country*)
Confirm that you are at least 18 years old (yes/no):
Your list of at least five items (crafts you can make/have ready-made or details of supplies you wish to offer), detailed description not necessary:
Have you read the swap info (in this post) carefully and commit to follow the rules of the swap?:
Do you agree to add things to your list and/or reduce prices if no one claims for 2 days, and keep doing so until claimed, doing your best to keep the swap going?:
Have you made sure to post in the new 2012 discussion thread for this swap?:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month, if Craftsters decide to organize a new round at that time.

Remember your outstanding claim limit for this round:
Friend of Craftster: Three
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

This is how many pending at a time you may have. As soon as one of your packages is received then you may claim again.

Your list of offerings: if your list stays up for more than 48 hours before someone claims from it, you must add something to it. You can also allow claimers to add more items together to make a claim (i.e. they don't seem to be biting on your earrings, so now they can take two pairs for a single claim instead of just one.) If you are having trouble coming up with stuff to add, consider offering a small item to be custom made for the person who claims from you. This can be conditioned on using stash items if you wish. Remember that it must be something that you can complete in 14 days, unless your partner agrees otherwise.

Once someone claims from you, you have 2 weeks to get the package in the mail.  Please contact the organizers by personal message when you send the package and when you receive a package so everyone gets credit.

ALSO: Please make sure to post to the discussion thread so you stay up on any updates!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country.  This means that you will be willing to send ANYTHING in your list out of the country, if claimed.  Please do not list items as "US only."  If you feel that an item is too heavy to send internationally, please do not list it in your shop.  

Check out the previous rounds if you need help figuring out the scope of what to put on your list. It is typically in the $15 range, from a half a yard to a couple yards of fabric depending on weight and fanciness, crafted accessories, grab bags of yarn, beads, buttons and notions, things of that nature.

Photos and the Gallery: Whenever possible, include pictures of the items you're offering in your posts.

Delivery Confirmation numbers are mandatory for people in the U.S. sending to other people in the U.S., and everyone else must keep their receipts.

This round of the swap will close around midnight, on the official Craftster clock, May 31st. Feedback will (ideally) be given on June 1st for all participants who have no pending claims. Everyone whose packages haven't been received will get feedback once the package reaches its destination.

Reminders/Summary:
1. Make sure to PM corduroy cat when you send and receive
2. As soon as you claim something from someone, shoot them a PM with your address
3. Please try to stay on top of adding new things/combining items into one claim if your list stays up more than a couple days. Don't make us have to nag you!
4. Post pics in the gallery if someone makes you something custom or you make something from supplies you receive.
5. This thread is only for lists only. You may post a "bump" after you have added something new/combined your items, but otherwise post all questions/comments/requests/whatever into our discussion thread http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=406273.0
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012 09:43:52 AM by corduroy cat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
corduroy cat
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012 03:42:13 AM »

Swappers

3 outstanding claims allowed
calluna
craftaddiction feedback left
ptarmic wumpusfeedback left
MoonlitSun feedback left
missmoppet

2 outstanding claims allowed
corduroy cat feedback left
gavagai feedback left
bergman feedback left
Lynnz232 feedback left
Elameno feedback left

sent
received
late, please contact me

Send by May 15
bergman to calluna - book with cover and the red swirly fabric

Send by May 17
calluna to gavagai - ribbon, wrapping paper

Send by May 18
gavagai to corduroy cat - photos 3,4,7,8

Send by May 19
corduroy cat to ptarmic wumpus - wensleydale locks and lion
ptarmic wumpus to gavagai - white shetland bowl

Send by May 20
gavagai to Lynnz238 - buttons and model clay

Send by May 25
Lynnz238 to bergman - owl wall hanging

bergman to Elameno - chipboard packages and aida cloth

Send by May 27
Elameno to gavagai - mini munny plus zippers and origami papers

Send by May 28
gavagai to calluna - Aum stamp, and postcards 5, 8, 9, 10, 11
calluna to Moonlitsun - puff paint, mod podge and gloss interior varnish

Send by June 1
Moonlitsun to corduroy cat - mini stamps and foil hinges

Send by June 3
corduroy cat to calluna - baby camel and loop fibers

Send by June 4
calluna to ptarmic wumpus - cards, needles, tool

Send by June 5
ptarmic wumpus to calluna - rainbow and black shibori scarf

Send by June 6
calluna to Elameno - punches, tissue, hinges

Send by June 10
Elameno to Lynnz238 - fabric, t-shirt, mushroom purse, and the dark blue magnet board #2

Send by June 11
Lynnz238 to ptarmic wumpus - cookie cutters, lace hat, and spool of thread
ptarmic wumpus to craftaddiction - red knit jacket

« Last Edit: July 02, 2012 04:50:58 AM by corduroy cat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012 08:28:44 AM »

Bergman's list is the first one up!

Hello! I live in Ontario Canada and I have 2 cats!

Here is my list

Choose Two!!!
1.  Staedtler extending ruler. Im not entirely sure what this ruler does but I think it was originally used for drafting. Great for straight lines.

2. Two star dishcloths with a large crocheted towel (could also be used for a baby blanket). 22 by 20 Never used

Close up

3. Two purple dishcloths. One is supposed to have a steaming cup of coffee and the other a cupcake but it is hard to see the pattern. 7 by 8

4.  Grocery bag, fairly large

5. Grocery bag, also fairly large (sorry its a bit wrinkly)

6.  Another grocery bag smaller then the others but still a good size. This one is lined with the same colour of fabric.

7. Book with cover. Hold some pens and also has a pocket with a Velcro closer.

Closed view

8. Fabric pack, most are a little over a fat quarter there are a couple smaller pieces. I will also pad the envelope with more I just couldnt fit them all into the picture.

9. red swirly fabric (cotton) more then one meter of fabric, washed

10. Green paisley fabric (cotton) again a little over a meter and is washed.

11. Black with white flowers (cotton), over a meter, not washed.

12. Fabric flowers with pins attached. You get all flowers with this claim

13.  3 packages of chip board book pages, 3 pieces in each package.

15. 14 count Aida Cloth 15 by 18 inches still sealed in the package (cream coloured).

Choose 4

These fingerless mitts are too big for me they would be good for someone that has big hands or a man that likes pink. They are super warm (double strand knitting) and were knitted my me, never warn.

never warn child size (except one black and pink) friendship bracelets. You get all of them feel free to give them to people you know or sell them, I just want them out of my house.

these are crocheted cup cozies you can have them all or if you want to mix and match with the friendship bracelets let me know. (never used)

crocheted cupcake. Its the size of my palm, great for a cat toy or just to have around.

this is a plastic button kit comes with 2 hearts and 2 circles. They just clip together.

bucket hat. You could decorate it for summer.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
calluna
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012 04:30:04 PM »

I'd like to claim bergman's book with cover and the red swirly fabric, please.

My first claim, of 3 available.

I'm in California with no pets and no smoking.

Pick one:

Red/black handspun yarn - carded and spun by me, small yardage. Red mystery wool, black diamond bamboo, undyed alpaca, and red angelina. Plied with black thread with red beads. I'll get a better picture of scale to add.

'Heirlooms' art yarn - very very small yardage. Undyed merino plied with lace, with beads, old faux pearls, old-fashioned doll accessories, a miniature wooden spool, etc.

'Virgin' recon journal - mixed paper sewn journal made from 1920s book. Over 100 pages. Because the cover and spine are well-worn, I added two closure ribbons so you can tie the book closed for added security.

"Songs of the Doomed" recon binder-journal with mixed paper

A crazy amount of ribbon - All this, and more...
Some has wire-edging, but most doesn't. These are the kinds of spools that don't have a huge amount of ribbon, and some are partially used up, but there's still more yardage than anyone really needs. Unless you reeeally object to it, I'm going to remove the ribbon from the spools and wind the yardage of each into neat little bundles, so that it's less bulky to mail.

Pick two:

Knit tie-up pouch - made on Knifty Knitter with Lion Brand Homespun, and wool "stones" needle-felted onto surface. Closed up it is about the size of a hefty sandwich.

Custom Teesha Moore-style embellished fabric rectangle - I have a bunch that are in-progress, and even if I don't have fabric prints/colors that interest you I can make up for it with embroidery, paint, beads etc. on top of it. I can do big ones or small ones, knit or fabric. I'll give you 2 instead of 1 if you think that's more fair. Your wish is my command.

Paintbrush lot - Some are used, but all appear to be in good condition.

A crazy amount of puff paint - mostly Scribbles brand, and most have been used a little. 22 little containers in various colors (most of which are pearlescent pastels).

Partial skein of sock yarn - Schoeller & Stahl Fortissima Mexiko Country - Madagascar (Color #22). Fiber Content: 75% wool, 25% nylon (machine washable). Gauge: 7.5 stitches to an inch on U.S. size 1 or 2 needles. Not enough left for a pair of socks, but plenty for a scrappy project. See what nice socks it made me (they aren't included  Wink):
I've misplaced the ballband (I'l try to find it and send it), but someone else's full skein can be viewed here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/morganaside/3029610847/

80%-full 8 fluid ounce (236 mL) container of Delta Ceramcoat Gloss Interior Varnish. Water-based, non-toxic, use over acrylic or oil paint. Craft-quality, not fine-art stuff. It's white-colored, and only looks cream-colored because of how the sunlight is shining through it.

Pick three, or add these to the other things you're claiming as you see appropriate --

An over-half-full 16 fluid ounce (473 mL) container of Mod Podge, "gloss lustre" finish, which I cannot open! It sealed itself shut! If you can open it, it will fill your life with ModPodgy bliss.

Set of specialty sewing needles

Round hole-punch (the punched card, for reference, is an ATC)

felted rainbow headband with stretchy yellow fabric around the back; fits a relatively large head like mine; easy enough to remove the fabric if you want the rainbow for a different purpose.

variety of old wrapping papers - Over a dozen designs. They are tacky as in ugly, not tacky as in sticky, though a few are so tacky they're enjoyable. They're folded into squares and would work for various papercrafting projects, especially if they're layered underneath some other media.

Fulled sweater - 60% alpaca, 40% lambswool, so it isn't extremely scratchy. Though I'm not suggesting anyone wear it, in its shrunken size it would probably fit a 5-6 year-old child.

expired 35mm color film - 1 roll, 400 ISO, 36 exposures. Expired film can still be used, but the effects are unpredictable, so this is good for experimental projects.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2012 12:30:52 PM by calluna - Reason: removed pics » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
gavagai
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012 01:03:17 PM »

Can I claim the ribbon and the wrapping paper? Not sure if that's how the last category is meant to work. Please just tell me if not and I will adjust my claim.

First claim out of two.

PICK 1

Nestlaces, pendants, silver plated with pearls. Chose from apricot or dove blue.

PICK 2

Ceramic pendants, glazed. Click the thumbnails for better pictures. It's hard to get really good pictures though because of lighting and reflections. Number 3 is taken already! Newly made by me, but some of them have kind of a vintage look. "Shabby chic."  Smiley Height varies from just under an inch to almost two inches.

Fabric covered buttons, the Beatles (and bugs). All for half a claim.

PICK 4

Crayola model magic, lightweight modelling material.

Genuine vintage portrait photos (with genuine wear and tear  Smiley), from the late 19:th or early 20:th century. 1/4 claim each. About 4 x 2 1/2 inches. The ones with beautiful backs also show the back side.

The skull ring. Distinct red, grey and black buttons, black button acting as a somewhat medieval looking collar for the skull firmly placed on top of the buttons, looking around. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

I love U ring. (The last image is there just to show that that part sticking out below the heart button is visible if you look at the ring from a really weird angle. It has no real practical significance, but I thought you should know.  Smiley Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.)

Seed catalogue (from a few years back). Swedish. About 60 pages all full of pictures, almost all of them about 1 1/4" square. Also loads of pages of text.

Vintage makram book in Swedish. Smiley I don't know if you can actually use it to learn how to make makram (if you don't know Swedish), but there are nice pictures and lots of Swedish text for paper art or something. 104 pages.

Fabric scraps, two times 59" x 11".

Colorful fabric scraps, about 34x23 inches laid out like this.

PICK 6

Angel stamp with ink in the stamp, angel about 3/4" tall.

Stamp (foam) snowflake, about 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.

Quilting pattern. "Ring around the posie".

Quilting pattern. "Patriots pride".

Mountain Mist history leaflet, "Blue Book of Quilts", about 55 pages.

Old postcards/photos ranging from around the year 1900 to 1950. Around 6 x 3 1/2 inches, but that varies. Please ask if you need to know more specific. Some have some wear to them and some have text on the back. Most look better IRL than on these pictures. Small marks are much more visible with the light from the camera. Please ask if you need to know more about them. Claim by number
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012 01:14:33 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
corduroy cat
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012 05:37:18 AM »

i will claim some photos! Smiley

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2
Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

i live in a smoke free flat in london, uk. there's 3 cats here as well!

PICK 1

Needle Felted Seahorse - made for me in a swap years ago. time for someone else to enjoy him! about 12" tall with wired tail.

Mini Sewing Machine - about 5 years old, and I only used it once where I managed to make it go backwards and become unthreaded. Runs on AA batteries. Maybe you can fix it?

Virgin Mary Pillow - made for me in a swap years ago, about 12" square

Dead Cat Purse - made for me in a swap years ago, so funny!

Car purse - the car from The Prisoner, beautifully made by mandyhello for a swap

Blythe Button Bracelet - originally purchased on Etsy many years ago. has different images of Bythe dolls on each button. made of stretchy cord so fits any size.

Fingerprinting Set - only used lightly, comes in cute tin with inks, stamps and pencils

mystery ephemera bag!
large bubble pack jammed full of vintage images and book pages, game pieces, playing cards, ribbons and yarn, plastic toys, etc... make sure to let me know if you have any preference of images when you claim Smiley (picture is only an example)

PICK 2! - you can also pick one item from this section and 2 from the next section!
click images for large picture

Wensleydale Locks - at least 50gm. some are soft and lovely, the mustard,blue,green and red bundles are more coarse but good for needle felting.

Choose Wooden Rods/Dowels various sizes x8 or Heavy Particleboard Plaque

Fun Fur Samples - about 3"x5" ea. about 13 kinds? good for making small furry monsters!

Fimo x2 with full bottle of Sculpey glaze - glitter silver and brilliant blue

Fabric Scraps - mostly small offcuts (less than a fat quarter) except the gold velour which is about a fat quarter

Lion Fabric Toy to sew and stuff! by Bora about 8" or so

Echidna Crochet Pattern (emailed to you)

Antique Book - great for altered art or just to collect. about 5x7"

Butterfly cross stitch

Kawaii notebook - think it's 8"x11"

Altered domino pendant -Recession Luck! Will make all your financial worries melt away!  Wink

Blank black T-shirt size L

PICK 4!

"We Are Here" litho-printed on heavyweight paper lovely illustration by "Hidden Eloise" postcard size, really gorgeous in person!

Rubber Stamps (one = 1/4 claim)

Small desk clock - great for altering

2 packs playing cards -

1970s Wool Embroidery Kit -everything included, a bit of it has been started

Colorful Plastic Cabs -

Small turquoise glass cabs -

Chipboard ATC Blanks x9

Chipboard Door Hanger Blank (hole for doorknob comes out)

MORE TO FOLLOW!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012 05:30:50 AM by corduroy cat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012 01:28:06 PM »

I claim corduroy cat for wensleydale locks and lion fabric toy thing!

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Claims made so far: 0
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

Pick 1!

turquoise skinny felt scarf medium wool (like corridale) skinny scarf in grey, black, turquoise 

Silk shibori scarves with acid dyes.  choose (left to right):
rainbow and black crepe

orange and red chiffon

indigo charmeuse

orange charmeuse

black, red, orange silk/rayon velvet

Purple tweed hat purple tone wool tweed hat, fully lined, fits a larger size (~23" head).

Purple tweed cap purple tone wool tweed cap, fully lined, with brim. Fits a medium head (~22")

Rayon indigo scarf, I think it is 25x25"

cat felt in sumi-e style. approx 9x12".

Cotton drawstring bag heavy cotton bag, lined with broadcloth. One interior pocket, grommets and drawstring. I have a bag from this pattern, and it is useful for storage.

Felted mini rugs felted wool, cotton backing for strength.  Choose heart (26x22")

or circles (21")

Felted hat wacky felted hat in purples 

felted vessels test vessels, round vessels approx 8" diameter, choose:
 white shetland with leicester longwool curls bottom has wacky grey curls that you can't see

OR brown welsh vessel

tall skinny grey vessel

espresso and red vessel

Gotland purse gotland fiber and lincoln locks

red knit jacket wool blend heathered knit jacket, front collar/band ties in front. Fits a ~34" bust with extra long sleeves.

Swing jacket unlined cotton swing jacket (sewing workshop "zona jacket)), has front placket with hidden buttons. Very loose fitting, meant for 34" bust with extra long sleeves

brown floral jacket midweight stretch cotton with rayon lining, princess seams, small shoulder pads. Semi-fitted, meant for a 34" b-cup/ 30" waist, extra long sleeves

Cropped wool jacket very cropped short sleeve jacket in a really nice wool/angora blend olive plaid, lined with rayon. Snap closure, is supposed to have a false button on top of the snap - you can choose a button from my stash or supply your own. Meant for a 34" bust, I think this would work best on someone who is at least a b-cup. (2)

Pick 2!

Snow dye bandana cotton bandana for human or canine

Silk acid dyed scarf choose pink/purple

sweater hat from a pale blue (not white) sweater. Fits about a 23" circumference head.

Tiger zipper bags approx 5x7", lined. 1 available.

Indigo charmeuse handkerchief nice quality silk charmeuse, larger handkerchief than the ones above.

felted yarn scarf using handspun from LL! felted into a loose scarf with merino.

Felted votives border leicester locks, some merino.  Can make additional ones in any of the three sizes, can also be dyed.  Each votive counts as a half claim, so you can claim two votives or choose a votive and something else.
Currently in stock:

Choose: left, center, or right. Come with led votive light.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2012 02:25:31 PM »

Please don't kill me know (for stealing all the lovely things from Ptarmic) but I would like to claim the white shetland with leicester longwool curls bowl. That's the priviledge that comes from being online on craftster constantly.  Tongue

2 claims made
0 sent
0 received

PICK 1

Nestlaces, pendants, silver plated with pearls. Chose from apricot or dove blue.

PICK 2

Ceramic pendants, glazed. Click the thumbnails for better pictures. It's hard to get really good pictures though because of lighting and reflections. Number 3 is taken already! Newly made by me, but some of them have kind of a vintage look. "Shabby chic."  Smiley Height varies from just under an inch to almost two inches.

Fabric covered buttons, the Beatles (and bugs). All for half a claim.

PICK 4

Crayola model magic, lightweight modelling material.

Genuine vintage portrait photos (with genuine wear and tear  Smiley), from the late 19:th or early 20:th century. 1/4 claim each. About 4 x 2 1/2 inches. The ones with beautiful backs also show the back side.

The skull ring. Distinct red, grey and black buttons, black button acting as a somewhat medieval looking collar for the skull firmly placed on top of the buttons, looking around. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

I love U ring. (The last image is there just to show that that part sticking out below the heart button is visible if you look at the ring from a really weird angle. It has no real practical significance, but I thought you should know.  Smiley Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.)

Seed catalogue (from a few years back). Swedish. About 60 pages all full of pictures, almost all of them about 1 1/4" square. Also loads of pages of text.

Vintage makram book in Swedish. Smiley I don't know if you can actually use it to learn how to make makram (if you don't know Swedish), but there are nice pictures and lots of Swedish text for paper art or something. 104 pages.

Fabric scraps, two times 59" x 11".

Colorful fabric scraps, about 34x23 inches laid out like this.

PICK 6

Angel stamp with ink in the stamp, angel about 3/4" tall.

Stamp (foam) snowflake, about 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.

Quilting pattern. "Ring around the posie".

Quilting pattern. "Patriots pride".

Mountain Mist history leaflet, "Blue Book of Quilts", about 55 pages.

Old postcards/photos ranging from around the year 1900 to 1950. Around 6 x 3 1/2 inches, but that varies. Please ask if you need to know more specific. Some have some wear to them and some have text on the back. Most look better IRL than on these pictures. Small marks are much more visible with the light from the camera. Please ask if you need to know more about them. Claim by number
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012 02:30:30 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lynnz232

Am looking to swap for 1" or larger paper punches!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012 07:48:27 AM »

I would like to "make a deal" with Gavagai... Can I claim the Buttons and the Model Majic for one claim?  

1 claim made
0 sent
0 recieved

Pick 1
NEW   5/8/2012

Wall Hanging (about 14 x 14 inches)  Claimed by bergman on 5/10/2012  Thank you!

18 (some slightly squared instead of round) 7 1/2 inches tall

2 unopened fabric kits, both muslim fabric - 1 Heart Baskets, 1 Crescents, both with ribon and lace

2 unopened Cross stitch kits & extra patters - 1 God Bless America My Home Sweet Home (14*18 final size) & 1 Welcome to my kitchen banner (8*13 final size)

Pick 2 and get a BONUS pick of a 4 item of your choice - all for just 1 claim  (updated 5/9/2012)

Misc. Yarn

2 of 0256 CARROT - 7 oz. Red Heart (1 new, 1 almost new)

5 of 941 SUGAR SPICE - 3 oz. Red Heart (all almost new or new)

"Creative Twist" paper

Spool of American thread - color light grey

2 bags of unopened Fuse Beads

New lace hat - off-white color

reuseable lunch tote (made for me in a past swap)

Decorated with angels - 100 4*6 inch photo holder

NEW!  2 - 100 4*6 inch photo holders

Pick 34   updated 5/8/2012

16 pieces of green satin ribbon about 23 inches long

22 Samples of 10*6 inch furnature fabric (has paper at end, but is removable)

12 ping-pong balls (logo is removable with finger nail polish remover)

furry colorful fabric scraps

NEW   5/8/2012
6 handmade "melted" snowman pins

NEW   5/8/2012
Handmade set of 6 Wine Glass Charms - Pick either black string, Red string or Green string
Great to write your guest names or initals on before your next wine tasting or party Smiley

« Last Edit: May 10, 2012 05:53:54 PM by Lynnz232 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
bergman
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012 04:45:43 PM »

I'm going to claim Lynnz232 for the very cute wall hanging.

1/0/0

Hello! I live in Ontario Canada and I have 2 cats!

Here is my list

Choose Two!!!
1.  Staedtler extending ruler. Im not entirely sure what this ruler does but I think it was originally used for drafting. Great for straight lines.

2. Two star dishcloths with a large crocheted towel (could also be used for a baby blanket). 22 by 20 Never used

Close up

3. Two purple dishcloths. One is supposed to have a steaming cup of coffee and the other a cupcake but it is hard to see the pattern. 7 by 8

4.  Grocery bag, fairly large

5. Grocery bag, also fairly large (sorry its a bit wrinkly)

6.  Another grocery bag smaller then the others but still a good size. This one is lined with the same colour of fabric.

8. Fabric pack, most are a little over a fat quarter there are a couple smaller pieces. I will also pad the envelope with more I just couldnt fit them all into the picture.

10. Green paisley fabric (cotton) again a little over a meter and is washed.

11. Black with white flowers (cotton), over a meter, not washed.

12. Fabric flowers with pins attached. You get all flowers with this claim

13.  3 packages of chip board book pages, 3 pieces in each package.

15. 14 count Aida Cloth 15 by 18 inches still sealed in the package (cream coloured).

Choose 4

These fingerless mitts are too big for me they would be good for someone that has big hands or a man that likes pink. They are super warm (double strand knitting) and were knitted my me, never warn.

never warn child size (except one black and pink) friendship bracelets. You get all of them feel free to give them to people you know or sell them, I just want them out of my house.

these are crocheted cup cozies you can have them all or if you want to mix and match with the friendship bracelets let me know. (never used)

crocheted cupcake. Its the size of my palm, great for a cat toy or just to have around.

this is a plastic button kit comes with 2 hearts and 2 circles. They just clip together.

bucket hat. You could decorate it for summer.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012 05:13:24 PM by bergman » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Liquify Tool in Photoshop
Photoshop Makeup
Photoshop Curves Tutorial - Part 1
Easy Photo Frames and Borders in Photoshop
How to Use the Soft Light Layer Mode
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...