A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,589
Currently Running With Scissors:
822 Guests and 39 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disney Swap Round 10 (SIGNUPS 5/01/12-5/18/12; SENDOUTS 7/13/12)  (Read 28598 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

GatorWrangler
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: June 22, 2012 01:00:20 PM »

Just checking in to say that I'm still crafting away Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
Rae-mazing

But it's better if you do.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #231 on: June 22, 2012 03:35:50 PM »

Checking in! Literally just came up with an idea for a couple items, so quite excited for that. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps! I always need fabric, findings/notions, and cute handmade things!

www.wastedwishes.et sy.com

www.wastedwishes.bl ogspot.com
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #232 on: June 23, 2012 06:12:49 PM »

Checking in via phone, my darn laptop killed itself, but is being fixed, hopefully I will have it back soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lady_Lilybell
« Reply #233 on: June 24, 2012 05:44:06 AM »

I received my box!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Elameno
« Reply #234 on: June 24, 2012 08:06:36 AM »

Finishing touches time~! I need to get everything packaged up and sent out before I load up the moving truck on Wednesday. My room is nothing but a sea of boxes~~~ Why do I have so many books? But no matter! Disney stuff is almost done. It's been so much fun to make~! I love a good distraction to procrastinate about packing more stuff. Ugh, dishes next, I guess...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Painted Sparrow

The Beautiful Ugly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: June 24, 2012 08:25:59 AM »

Finishing touches time~! I need to get everything packaged up and sent out before I load up the moving truck on Wednesday. My room is nothing but a sea of boxes~~~ Why do I have so many books? But no matter! Disney stuff is almost done. It's been so much fun to make~! I love a good distraction to procrastinate about packing more stuff. Ugh, dishes next, I guess...

I got yelled at by my movers for having too many books. lol I had them packed in four or five banana boxes labeled as books, they said, "Don't ever do this again!" I'll just let the movers handle that next time.  Smiley

My work weekend has once again killed my crafting time, but starting tomorrow I'll be getting back down to it & will hopefully get plenty done this week! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teller of Stories, Creator of Worlds, One of the Imagining Ones.
MRDes on FB
Bobomom
« Reply #236 on: June 24, 2012 08:46:30 AM »

Picked up something at Disneyland yesterday!  I should be sending out this week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #237 on: June 24, 2012 09:00:27 AM »

The gallery is up as we have three senders and one receiver already! 

Gallery
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #238 on: June 24, 2012 05:25:12 PM »

Ok, ladies - we've had a swapper drop out, so we're looking for a replacement partner for arcadian green.  I'll be giving her and her new partner a later sendout date, so you'll have plenty of time. Smiley

Here's some info, please PM me if you're interested!    I'll leave the request here for until Tuesday night and then I'll look for a replacement partner outside of the swap.  Thanks ladies!!

She lives in Kansas and she has this to say... (I feel like the announcer on one of those 80's dating shows! Cheesy)

What is your favorite Disney character? I have quite a few... Jack Sparrow and Will Turner from Pirate of the Caribbean, Mickey Mouse, Crush from Finding Nemo, Sully & Boo from Monsters Inc, Woody, Buzz and Jesse from Toy Story, Belle, Jasmine, Alice in Wonderland, Jack and Sally from nightmare before Christmas.  I might have a few more to add later....

What is your favorite movie? the first Pirates of the Caribbean

Do you have allergies, or allergens in your home? No allergies but I do have cats in my house most days.

What crafts are you good at making? Knitting, sewing, jewelry

What crafts would you like to receive? Anything sewen, knit or crocheted.  A bento bag for my bento box, stenciled t-shirts, appliqued shirts for me or my son, scarves, hats are a few other things I can think of.  Jewelry like bracelets and earrings. I'm open to pretty much anything.

Is there anything you'd really rather not receive? Any small figurines my son puts everything in his mouth at this age so nothing too small.

Favorite colors/patterns: Purple, Teal, blue, silver and black.

Colors/patterns you dislike: too much pink, yellow or orange.

Favorite scents/smells: peppermint, cinnamon and coconut.

Do you wear jewelry, if so, would you like to receive it? yes but I mostly wear earrings and sometimes bracelets or anklets.

Do you wear hair accessories, if so, would you like to receive them? Somtimes.  I will wear a few small flower barettes or bobby pins.

Do you collect anything? anything with turtles or pirate related.

Are you planning a trip to a Disney Resort soon? If so, would you like stuff for this trip?  I was planning on going to WDW in 2015 when my son is older and I know that is years away but I think that will work best.  My sister is trying to convince me to go next year with her so it may be bumped up a few years.

Your favorite Disney themes, please list at least 5: (Park, Ride, Movie, Character, etc)

1. Pirates of the Carribean (movies)
          2. Finding Nemo
          3. Jack Sparrow
          4. Disney Princesses
          5. Tinkerbelle

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lady_Lilybell
« Reply #239 on: June 25, 2012 05:42:51 AM »

My box has been sent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Grunge Inspired Hairstyles
How to Create a Braided Bun
Blondes Vs. Brunettes
Runway Hair Curling Tips
How to Make a Modern French Twist Hairstyle
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...