A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,039
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 41 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disney Swap Round 10 (SIGNUPS 5/01/12-5/18/12; SENDOUTS 7/13/12)  (Read 29503 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2012 05:24:30 PM »

I'm stoked too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PrettyR4veGirl
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2012 05:54:41 AM »

Wait....I already adore everything Disney to bits, but if we can count Kingdom Hearts AND get away with How To Train Your Dragon....I may just not have any choice at all and HAVE to do this swap...
I am so with you on that kingdom hearts thing!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
motherconfessor
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2012 05:58:35 PM »

I can't wait for this to start! first swap of the summer Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Disney Swap!

pinterest.com/confessor/
Cherrylime

I have sewn for the cows and they were pleased.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2012 09:44:44 AM »

So very, very in! I'm a consummate Disney Dork who's known to get very uppity when someone calls Donald Daffy or says they can't wait to see Shrek at WDW. Heck, I get annoyed at those who call WDW just Disney World. I may have issues ... but I'm a Cast Member at my local Disney Store (with a cast member pin and everything!) so I get paid for those issues, at least.  Cheesy

And no, we don't have angry birds, hello kitty, despicable me, or anastasia (though that was created by former Disney animators). Marvel is now Disney but Universal has rights to using them in theme parks on the East Coast so, yes, that gets confusing. How to Train Your Dragon isn't Disney but Nightmare Before Christmas, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and the Narnian movies are. Avatar isn't but Disney has rights to use the property at their parks and have Avatarland in blue-sky phase. And let's not get started on ESPN, ABC, the History Channel, and distribution rights to Studio Ghibli...

*Cough,* so, yeah, in. So very, very in. And sticking to the classics, especially the parks. It's been FAR too long (that is, it's been more than 24 hours) and I'm in serious withdrawal. The store is gorgeous (check out your local one, if you have one!) but it's not the Land or the World. Smiley And I envy any of you who've made it to Disney Seas in Japan! That's on the top of my Must Do list.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Home Depot is my happy place.
My Pinterest
Currently obsessed with cables and quilts
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2012 12:01:08 PM »

Ok, we now have 25 swappers!  I'm sure we'll end up with more, we still have the rest of today and I'll close signups on Friday night at midnight.  So that means that when I get up on Saturday morning, I'll close signups completely and start working on partners.  I should have them done by Saturday night.  I'll post the partner list and then start PM'ing info, it may not all get done until Sunday though.  Just a heads up! Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
sewmess

Even Mini crafts!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2012 01:32:11 PM »

VERY EXCITED.

I'm actually speeding through another swap so I can concentrate on this one.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Reclaiming my Crafting heritage one stitch at a time.
Painted Sparrow

The Beautiful Ugly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2012 01:48:37 PM »

Sounds good to me! No rush, I think we have plenty of time! Smiley

I'm very excited for this swap, it is going to be so awesome, I think! Cheesy Maybe I will even be able to get my husband to make a little something, doubtful, but if he might receive stuff he should send some, right? lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teller of Stories, Creator of Worlds, One of the Imagining Ones.
MRDes on FB
amymarie78
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2012 02:50:53 PM »

So very, very in! I'm a consummate Disney Dork who's known to get very uppity when someone calls Donald Daffy or says they can't wait to see Shrek at WDW. Heck, I get annoyed at those who call WDW just Disney World. I may have issues ... but I'm a Cast Member at my local Disney Store (with a cast member pin and everything!) so I get paid for those issues, at least.  Cheesy

And no, we don't have angry birds, hello kitty, despicable me, or anastasia (though that was created by former Disney animators). Marvel is now Disney but Universal has rights to using them in theme parks on the East Coast so, yes, that gets confusing. How to Train Your Dragon isn't Disney but Nightmare Before Christmas, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and the Narnian movies are. Avatar isn't but Disney has rights to use the property at their parks and have Avatarland in blue-sky phase. And let's not get started on ESPN, ABC, the History Channel, and distribution rights to Studio Ghibli...

*Cough,* so, yeah, in. So very, very in. And sticking to the classics, especially the parks. It's been FAR too long (that is, it's been more than 24 hours) and I'm in serious withdrawal. The store is gorgeous (check out your local one, if you have one!) but it's not the Land or the World. Smiley And I envy any of you who've made it to Disney Seas in Japan! That's on the top of my Must Do list.

I think i love you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewmess

Even Mini crafts!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2012 03:13:26 PM »

I'm very excited for this swap, it is going to be so awesome, I think! Cheesy Maybe I will even be able to get my husband to make a little something, doubtful, but if he might receive stuff he should send some, right? lol

I mean speeding for me - which means send out BEFORE the due date, rather than the due date itself.

OOooo - I might be able to get my HD to draw me something to make. . .He always inputs anyway! and he's the reason I am so into Disney (He grew up 20 minutes from DisneyLand)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Reclaiming my Crafting heritage one stitch at a time.
Painted Sparrow

The Beautiful Ugly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2012 06:42:13 PM »

I mean speeding for me - which means send out BEFORE the due date, rather than the due date itself.

OOooo - I might be able to get my HD to draw me something to make. . .He always inputs anyway! and he's the reason I am so into Disney (He grew up 20 minutes from DisneyLand)

Well, I was actually talking to SevsOnly, but hey! Still not too much of a rush for you, either! Cheesy lol

Husband never has any input unless I ask him for it, but he's super into Disney so I'm sure he'll have some ideas on things to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teller of Stories, Creator of Worlds, One of the Imagining Ones.
MRDes on FB
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Etsy Shop Offers Lion Mane Hats for Cats
How to Build Pine Cone Bird Feeders
How to Make Potato Stamps
How to Make Damask Towel Curtains
How to Make a Candy Cane Reindeer
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...