A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,023
Currently Running With Scissors:
484 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: May 2012 Ongoing Pinterest Swap  (Read 3106 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Saintcady
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2012 04:13:21 PM »

Hello! My name is Cady and I live in Portland, Oregon with my husband and our 4-year-old son Max. I'm a full time student and stay at home mom.

I love purple, dragons, geeky stuff, and earrings. You will notice a complete absence of clothing for me - let's keep it that way. Max loves trains and animals the best.

Please, nothing scented, and try to keep projects away from smoke and furry pets.

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/saintcady/

The best boards to choose from are the top ones. There are six labeled Swap Potential and roughly divided up by type or medium. Feel free to just take inspiration from some of the others (like the Quotes & Signs board, or Geek Joy, or Kid Stuff). I do have a board of craft supplies I covet as well and one for craft books. Probably steer away from the Projects I've Done board. Items I've already received or that I'm expecting from someone else are noted in the comments or have been moved to the received board. I'm happy to answer any questions! Thank you in advance! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012 06:22:00 PM »

Hi, Im Deanna and I live in sunny AZ!  Im excited to be able to play this month and Im looking forward to stalking everybodys boards!

If you choose to claim me, most of my boards are suitable, and use any you like for inspiration (exact replicas not required).  The ones that probably wont be much help to you are Upholstery Fabric, How Bizarre, The Best Medicine, For Me?, My Craftiness is Showing, Im An Artist Heres my Card, Someday Grandbabies, Gift & Swap creation Inspiration and my food boards. 

My kids would also be happy with goodies "Gifts for my kiddos" is where to look for ideas for them.  Im starting the Christmas preparations earlier this year!  Cheesy

If you need sizes or additional info, please let me know. 

Supply  items gladly received!  I have a board for that, actually

No allergies, but Im not a big fan of cigarette smoke aroma.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beefishie
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2012 11:44:49 AM »

Hi y'all!
A bit about me:
   My name is Hannah and I'm a student at Florida State University. I am an Elementary Education major and I am moving into my first house, to room with four other girls,  at the beginning of next school year. We are planning to call our place The Nest. Something I find neat about the swap process is how everyone interprets the pinned item, and I don't necessarily desire exact replicas of the things on my boards. =)
Allergies:
 I'm allergic to smoke and teak oil.

My pinterest can be found at: http://pinterest.com/hla10/ and all my boards are game, except the Serendipitous Crochet board. Unless you have a pattern for a cute crochet bird that is flat, then I would like to have that. Boards you should definitely check out are the ones with Swap in the title, and the one titled Next Year, The Nest. I  love wall art.
***It may seem that I'm obsessed with birds, and I guess I am, but that is going to be the major decorating theme for our house. I really need some sort of wall hook set-up for the front entry-way and would love any of the ones on my boards. =)

I will be adding more swap potential boards as the days go by.

I am ok with supply claims.

****I would love it if someone would do something with the Keep Calm and go to STP image on my 'Helping me to be like Jesus' board.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012 09:15:05 PM by beefishie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps! I knit and make jewelry mostly, but do a few other crafts as well. PM me. =)
VegasZombie
Random? Random is good

You are what you is

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2012 03:26:05 PM »

Hi everyone!! My name is Karri & some of my friends do actually refer to me as Zombie or Zombs. I currently reside in Las Vegas, but I am originally from Dallas, Texas. I miss some things from there, but have come to realize I will probably never go back. If all goes well I will be relocating to Southern California in January. YAY!

Allergies: Horribly allergic to Tide detergent & Poison perfume. From swapping I learned I am also allergic to rabbit & rat dander. Which sucks because I really am an animal lover.

Pinterest boards (http://www.pinterest.com/vegaszombie): All of my boards are open for interpretation & claiming. Even the one labeled "Stuff I want to try to make." I find that people's interpretation of things is what is most fun about swaps. So even if I make the same thing, it won't actually be the same. I think I changed the sizes on the clothing if you choose something from that board, however please feel free to ask as I am built wonky.

Please note that if you choose to make something for Rascal he is the most allergic dog on the planet. He cannot have chicken, corn or wheat. He cannot wear anything other than cotton. Eating or wearing other stuff causes him to become itchy like whoa & he loses his hair. Bald wieners are not attractive or pleasant. ha ha

Supply claims are absolutely acceptable. With that, please don't think that it has to be EXACTLY what is on that board. I use all kinds off off the wall stuff in my projects.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012 03:29:59 PM by VegasZombie - Reason: Clarification » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for personal swaps!

Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/vegaszombie/
Critter10

Losing my sanity one day at a time.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2012 01:57:19 PM »

Hello all. My name is Haley, you can call me that or my nickname Critter. I am currently living in VA though am orginally from Connecticut. I'm a current high school Junior who likes to pretend she has free time.

-Allergies: Not allergic but please no leather or wool. And please nothing smelling of smoke.
-Pinterest Boards: All boards except "Food", "Random", and "food blogs" are fair game. Spirituality/religion board-mainly inspiration, feel free to ask questions. On all boards anything with one (or several) *<3* emoticons is something I think is totally awesome/would love to have. Really don't need more clothes.
-Colors: purple, green, blues, nature colors, black (love black and purple, not a crazy fan of grey)
-Themes: Nature, Ocean, HP, fantasy, the camp I work at (Wolfin house: http://filebox.vt.edu/users/anash/camp/hogwarts/index.htm contact me for more info), animals (cats, dolphins/marine creatures, cute owls)
-Things I love: camp, Girl Scouts, animals/cats, working with kids/volunteering, reading, writing, technology
-Favorite HP Things: Luna Lovegood, Hermoine, magical creatures, Dobby, Weasleys, Ravenclaw house probably
-Pinterest Link: http://pinterest.com/critter10/

Basically, I'm open to anything. I prefer useful items. This swap is soo awesome.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012 01:59:03 PM by dolphinwind10 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/Critter10/
Adapt. Improvise. Overcome. Mischief Managed.
~Anyone can accomplish any task with no limits and constant encouragement.
~There is no such thing as trash, only future craft supplies that no one has claimed.
Geek
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2012 12:57:45 PM »

Im Rachel Im 22 and live with my fianc Nick and our 10 month old baby boy Louis in the UK. We have just bought our first house together and are trying to get it just how we want it. . I tend to prefer useful things over just decorative ones, I love reading and Im a massive gamer (mainly Nintendo but also 360 and roleplaying) I love owls, Mario, Pokmon, Zelda, cupcakes, rockabilly / 50s style, robots, Harry Potter, tattoos, stripes, polka dots, peacocks, dinosaurs, rainbows, Doctor Who, The Big Bang Theory, Red Dwarf, technology, anything geeky, kayaking, Angry Birds, buttons, badges and a million other things that I cant think of right now. =]
None of us are allergic to anything but if the item is for Louis then Id prefer it not to have been around smoke.
Pre-loved stuff is fine and supplies are always great.

Pinterest boards
Go for it
Swap ideas - Most want things from
Wish list - Most want things from
Louis - Most want things from
Fabric
Patterns
Clothes
Owls

You could get ideas of my style/things I like from these boards
I'm not really looking for things on these boards though unless you see something you really want to make then just give me a shout Smiley
House ideas
Garden ideas
To do list
Tutorials
Tattoo ideas
Hoops
It's my birthday soon
Nintendo love

Please don't use these
All the other boards are things I have pinned for work, to remind me of stuff or things I want to make for other people.

I'm in the Ongoing wish swap 82 and my list of things on there are the things I would most love to receive, anything from my pinterest would be great though!

Feel free to use the things I have pinned as inspiration, things don't need to be an exact copy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bowlordie
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012 04:31:05 PM »

HELLO!! My name is Ashley and I currently reside in Omaha, NE and am a recent college grad.  I'm starting to get antsy and the job search has been pretty slow so I love swaps like these that give me something to work on.

Overall my style is pretty eclectic. I'm not super picky but I'd prefer if you stick with the
CRAFTSTER PINTEREST SWAP BOARD
and
THINGS TO MAKE   ( since I haven't even begun to make anything for myself based off of Pinterest ideas Cheesy  )
I really admire embroidery hoops, but I'm good on them for now. Also, I don't like the color orange. That's about all.

I love jewel tones and purples, but I have a board dedicated to all kinds of color schemes that I love.
Feel free to use them for inspiration!!

www.pinterest.com/mzktchn
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lmseeley
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2012 08:46:24 AM »

Hi everyone! My name is Lindsay and I live in south Florida. I am a recent graduate with my BA and I work full time in customer service. I have been married for just over 2 years and my husband doesnt craft at all.

I am allergic to CATS. Just an FYI.

I guess any of my boards are fair game. If you have any questions, just ask. Happy Pinning.
http://pinterest.com/lmseeley/

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Laura Bates on How Sexism Is Still an Everyday Problem
Pulitzer Prizes Awarded To The Guardian, The Washington Post
Why No One Won A Pulitzer For Feature Writing This Year
Actress Kellie Martin on Her New Book
The Mythical Origins of Human Civilization
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...