A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,552
Currently Running With Scissors:
814 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fabric Lovers Scavenger Hunt GALLERY  (Read 9219 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

trisarose
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2012 02:29:35 PM »

sorry its taken me so long to respond everyone! i had to buy a new camera battery and didn't think something from china would take 2 WEEKS to arrive!!!! OY VEY! but here it is now!

heartland map box Smiley makes me homesick as all get out

suck a cute pincushion!!! i love it so much Smiley just what i needed to add to my collection!

okay so this WAS edible buttons Tongue cookies shaped like circle button and flower buttons, even packaged like buttons!
probably the yummiest craft supplies ever Smiley and so clever! thinking of stealing the idea for my next "craft-a-thon" party Smiley

the DS quilt collection "picnics and fairgrounds" just begging to be made into a beautiful summer lap quilt don't you think?

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=531312&cat=500&ppuser=173404
some beautiful jeweled pins that were very needed Tongue they look so lovely in little teacup!

endymion was an amazing partner Smiley and everything was packaged beautifully it a vintage pattern and ribbon! thanks for your patience in waiting for me to post, hope it was worth the wait Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hollistercobabe
I'm one crazy broad!

Who needs to be good when you can date a boy scout

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2012 02:46:54 AM »

I received!!! Just wanted to post a quick pic of my goodies from mellybelly81 before i go to bed. Will update with more detail in the am. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

LET'S MAKE A DEAL
Looking to trade, if i do something you like let me know.

My Greatest Craft-Baby Boy Hollister arrived March 22,2010

Etsy http://sterlingstryker.etsy.com
mellybelly81
my handmade dream

I'll have that... I might be able to use it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2012 03:42:35 AM »

yay! So happy you got it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects in 2013 - 6/50
13 quilts in 2013 - 0/13
Destash-along

http://pinterest.com/myhandmadedream/

Looking for teal/turquoise/aqua, grey and white (or a combo) fabric for a quilt.

My son loves Peppa Pig's brother George and Raa Raa the noisy lion.
danynn
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2012 04:15:26 PM »

I received from waterbaby!

Something round: a lovely little pin cushion.

Something green: a fancy fabric marker.

Something sharp: tools I never seem to have enough of. Cheesy

Something small: a tape measure with its very own cozy. Those would be hockey sticks on the yellow felt, because I'm ever so slightly obsessed with hockey.

Sender's choice: this fantastic crafting apron straight off my wist (or maybe pinterest). I love the colours!

Something extra: colourful fabrics that I can use for my quilting.

And my favourite, something vintage: this wicked steampunk-y necklace! I love it!

There was also something local, a t-shirt bag made from a California earthquake zone t-shirt, but it's already entered into my tote bag circulation and I don't know whose car it's in, so I didn't get a picture of that.

Thanks waterbaby, it's a great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

waterbaby
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2012 05:41:02 PM »

I received from waterbaby! . . .

There was also something local, a t-shirt bag made from a California earthquake zone t-shirt, but it's already entered into my tote bag circulation and I don't know whose car it's in, so I didn't get a picture of that.

Thanks waterbaby, it's a great package!

So glad everything arrived in fairly quick order and that you like it all!

Also glad the t-shirt tote bag is already being put to good use; here are a couple of pictures -- the graphic (an outline of southern California showing our major earthquake fault areas in bright colors) and text cracked me up (no pun intended)....

« Last Edit: May 28, 2012 05:44:11 PM by waterbaby » THIS ROCKS   Logged
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2012 07:49:22 PM »

LOL at "California - with all your faults we still love you" I visited Cali once when I was about 7, I wouldn't leave my mothers side for a split second as I was terrified there would be an earthquake!

There is so much neat stuff in this gallery!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2012 02:36:50 PM »

I received from my swap angel, redhead805, over the weekend!!! She made me some wonderful things... Grin
First up is dealers choice. She made me a really cool button tree pillow. The colors fit me perfectly!

yard of fabric- cute little mushrooms. haha I have a few ideas what I want to use this for... Wink

something green-a pouch with ribbon closure. Perfect for a a purse!

somethign round- a hoop with fabric. I love this fabric!

something small- a decorative yoyo button for me to use on a project. I think this plus more I could make could be perfect for a hoop project

Something sharp-scissors, you can never have too many sharp pairs. haha I tend to lose misplace all of mine then I find them in the oddest spots.

Something local- although she could not send me any real Cali poppies I received some poppy scented hand sanitizer. This realllly smells good. Mine is alomsot empty in my purse so it is perfect timing!

Thanks so much for being my angel, redhead805, I really enjoyed all of the goodies and thought you put into the package!!! Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012 02:38:39 PM by sweetyetevil » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mellybelly81
my handmade dream

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2012 05:37:34 PM »

cool angel package! Love the button tree and the cute mushroom fabric Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 quilts in 2013 - 0/13
Destash-along

Looking for teal/turquoise/aqua, grey and white (or a combo) fabric for a quilt.

beccas_song
is the craziest song you've ever heard!

Stew anyone?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2012 02:24:54 PM »

Ok all, I received an amazing angel package almost two weeks ago from gavagai. Unfortunately, due to the move tomorrow, our camera and the package got packed up by the hubby before I got around to taking pics. I am SO sorry gavagai! I at least want to post a description of what I got so she gets some credit!

Something local: vintage Dala horse fabric. Gavagai is in Sweden and it's a traditional symbol. I ADORE the fabric!!! Once I get my craft area back up, I already know what I want to do with it.

Something green: a green fabric bowl. the fabric was hand dyed by a local Finish fabric artist!!

Something vintage: a yard of breen fabric with the loveliest vintage pattern.

Something tiny: a nestlace- a birds nest necklace. I love it! I used to have one and lost it, so I was thrilled to get another one!

Something sharp- sewing machine earrings!

Something round- a little embroidery hoop artwork with button flowers. It's so cute and will look great with my other hoops in our new home.

Senders choice- a sun hat for my daughter in the cutest brown and pink fabrics! It fits her great and she loves it and has been wearing it out in the heat!

Thank you again SO much and forgive me for the lack of pictures. Wish me luck on my move!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Well-behaved women rarely make history. -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
mellybelly81
my handmade dream

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2012 08:48:58 PM »

Hi there!

I got a wonderful package from Hollistercobabe a couple of weeks ago but have had a rough couple of weeks and now I am having problems with craftster photos hosting. As soon as I can sort out the pics they will be up!

I also was lucky enough to get an angel due to hollistercobabe's package taking a scenic tour across the world and we thought it had gone missing. I received my angel package today from Thimbles71 and it's fantastic.

I will show you all how lucky I have been in this swap as soon as I can.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012 05:44:53 AM by mellybelly81 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 quilts in 2013 - 0/13
Destash-along

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Boost Your Roots For Fine or Thick Hair
3 Spring Styles to Inspire Your Next Haircut
Osis Dust It Mattifying Powder Review
How to Do a Half Up Long Hair Updo
How to Pick Long Hair Care Products
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...