A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 299,161
Currently Running With Scissors:
634 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fabric Lovers Scavenger Hunt GALLERY  (Read 10695 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mellybelly81
my handmade dream

I'll have that... I might be able to use it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012 06:48:43 PM »

great package! LOVE the pincushion, the extra detail to have a separate spot for needles is so cool. I definitely need an ideas board, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects in 2013 - 6/50
13 quilts in 2013 - 0/13
Destash-along

http://pinterest.com/myhandmadedream/

Looking for teal/turquoise/aqua, grey and white (or a combo) fabric for a quilt.

My son loves Peppa Pig's brother George and Raa Raa the noisy lion.
Cloverlilly
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012 08:03:13 AM »

That is such an amazing pincushion!! I love the hoop too, I have that same fabric!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
costumesaremylife
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2012 08:06:11 PM »

Are you ready for some serious stuff right here?  Spaz2phreek is a super swapper.   I hope you like my package as much as I like your.  (Serious nerves right now)

Something Round: Two Red (the color of my kitchen) Pot holders and a Grovery sewing kit.  Grover is my favorite!

Something Vintage:An awesome Mickey Mouse puzzle, a tracing wheel, buttons and a lovely scarf.

Something Green: A whole bunch of green fabric and green embroidery thread.

Something local: This amazing book Weird Washington.  The picture is being a slowpoke to load, but want to finish this because,  I need to find out the scoop on Alexis having a teacher who was almost a victim of Ted Bundy!   Do tell.

Something Sharp:  This is fantastic, I am going to wear it while I teach so I can have my seam ripper handy. It's a Sewing Tool Belt.  I am now a sewing super hero.  It also came with some great snips and scissors

Something Tiny: Disney Magnets. Squeeeee!
Sender Choice: Embroidery Cloth and thread

More Senders Choice: Stickers and beautiful handmade cards that I can't wait to send to people.

Thank you so much Alexis, I'm going to go chew my fingernails and be nervous that my package isn't as great.  Oh and I owe you a pack of needles, you'll see why tomorrow (Hopefully)

Everyone else, be jealous!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012 02:58:51 AM »

Wow!  Methinks someone went all out with the spoilage.  Wink  I really love those potholders!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TwistMySister
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012 03:56:19 AM »

lovinggg the pot holders, soo awesome! they remind me of the 50's and minnie mouse! the magnets are cute and i love old buttons. radical package you got there!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/On-The-Front-Line/175858075802771

http://www.etsy.com/shop/OnTheFrontLine
spaz2phreek
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012 06:30:46 AM »

Glad you liked it! I'm always super nervous, too. I'm sure it'll be great. I hoped I was getting it right that Grover's your fave. He's hard to find by himself so when I saw that little container I didn't know what I was going to do with it but I knew you had to have it.

So yeah...Had a teacher who was totally Ted Bundy's type, blonde college student...She was at a local lake one summer when he asked her if she could help him unload some things from his VW bug. She initially said yes but realized she was late to meet some friends and said she couldn't then left. And many years later, she was my 6th grade teacher. Probably a bit morbid of a story for a 6th grade teacher to tell her students...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craft till it hurts.
spaz2phreek
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2012 09:22:40 PM »

Green...and sort of green (teal). Great fabrics....I'm thinking the teal sewing theme fabric might have to be used for my own crafting tool belt. So perfect! And these coordinating strips are super cute. Might be time for new make up bag.

Vintage....super cute vintage trims! Love trims....

Sharp....Bazinga bitches! Needle book that you are all jealous of...you should be. It's going into my sewing kit I keep in my car.

Round....Big Bang Theory gang magnets. They are going to work with me tomorrow so my new coworkers can start to figure out that I'm a nerd.  Grin

Tiny....super cute buttons! Love buttons! Already have ideas on how they are going to be used....yay!

Local - Necco candy from Revere, MA....which tells you where costumesaremylife sort of lives. You may stalk her if you like.

Sender's choice....I call him Herman. He is deeply loved. My roommate is jealous. I will start carrying my cash in him immediately. That way, when I buy stuff I can show him off.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craft till it hurts.
TwistMySister
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012 11:45:14 PM »

who's ted bundy? like a serial killer rapist or something?? 'scuze my dumb dumb but im from australia!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/On-The-Front-Line/175858075802771

http://www.etsy.com/shop/OnTheFrontLine
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2012 01:14:52 AM »

I love the teal sewing theme fabric!  And I'm jealous!  I want Herman!  He's cute!

I received from artmomto5!!  She sent such a lovely package!  I have taken pics but I need to locate the little extra she included.  She sent along something for my daughter who has apparently stashed it away somewhere.  As soon as I locate it I will take a picture of it and post all the photos!

« Last Edit: May 18, 2012 01:20:30 AM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2012 03:21:02 AM »

who's ted bundy? like a serial killer rapist or something?? 'scuze my dumb dumb but im from australia!
He is one of the most vile, hated serial killers in the USA. He would lure young women into his van by saying he was a talent agent/photographer back in the 70's amongst other things he would do. Looks him up and you will find some chilling, disgusting and horrific things he did. One of the key things about his act was that he was a good looking and charming man, the person no one would suspect. Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Any Guy Can Build a Wardrobe with These 15 Essentials
4 Steps to Getting a Kylie Jenner Halloween Costume
VF COLLECTIONS: Martin Grant Spring/Summer 2015 - Paris Fashion Week
VF NEWS: Martin Grant Spring/Summer 2015 - Paris Fashion Week
4 Ways to Wear Distressed Jeans
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...