A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 298,763
Currently Running With Scissors:
522 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: This for That Swap Gallery  (Read 5946 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

queenofmarigold
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012 02:39:43 AM »

I received from Javede today - what a treat!

First out of the box was this lovely hoop -

It looks like it's the constellation Draco, the dragon. Isn't it beautiful? Apparently the stars glow, too, although I'll have to charge them up and find out!

Then there was this sweet little bag -

- and this bigger, messenger bag -

Aren't they lovely? Javede said the leaf print reminded her of the umbrella scene in Totoro, and I totally get that. They're both so awesome, I think I'm going to use this for a project bag so I can use it every day Wink

Thank you so much Javede, everything is great! I look forward to you receiving from me, I'm ready to pack up and post! (Maybe even in the box you just sent me, since it's so convenient... hehe)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AlphaBrett

Crochet 'til my fingers fall off

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2012 06:56:42 AM »

Soooooo pretty, awesome packages.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kittens tangle your yarn, men tangle your wits, and it's simple as breathing for both. -Lini (WoT)

Personal Swap Friendly

Blogger Goodness www.thealphabrett.blogspot.com
New! Kitchen blog www.alphabrett.blogspot.com
warpedhooker
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2012 08:02:09 AM »

Nice bags!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
javede
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2012 08:07:36 AM »

Yay, I am glad you like your package! I really forgot to write down that it is indeed the Draco constellation, didn't I? I guess I was too excited to have it all ready to ship so early  Roll Eyes
The little bag is a copy of one I made for myself some time ago. I use mine for my smaller crochet or knitting projects as it fits a ball of yarn and not much more. The green fabric was "left-over" from a skirt I sewed, I should learn not to buy too much fabric as I really do not need over 2 meters for a simple A-line skirt  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my knitting blog:
http://orangmerajut.blogspot.com/

personal swap friendly
Shannin
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2012 08:24:45 PM »

This is long overdue, I got caught up with finals and such. Here's my amazing package from beccas_song! She got her inspiration straight from my Pinterest boards. Smiley

- panda sleep mask! I got one in another swap but the more, the better. Smiley These really help me sleep since the neighbors across the street keep their side light on and it goes straight through my window and into my face when I lie on my bed. So annoying!
- delicious smelling handmade soap
- AWESOME circuit board wallet
- SUPER CUTE panda camera bag, full of lace (LOVE!), and the spare fabric
- earrings and matching pins. These are SO cool. I have pierced ears and normally don't wear earrings but I HAVE to wear these.

A lovely damask (my favorite print!) clutch/purse:

She also baked me delicious peanut butter chocolate goodies! They're in the fridge right now (the weather is melting HOT right now) so I'll try to get a picture later.

Thank you for everything! Smiley
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012 08:26:05 PM by Shannin » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog | Etsy | Pintrest | Wishlist
PM me for personal swaps. Smiley
AlphaBrett

Crochet 'til my fingers fall off

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012 12:41:23 PM »

Everyone prepare to be super jelly. I received today, and I was totally spoiled!

Family of aliens (me in my fuzzy hat, my boyfriend with the awesome beard, and my puppy)

A super detailed bird house, the cruddy picture doesn't show how detailed it is. There is even a teeny tiny button at the end. It's on my wall already!

So there is a crazy awesome owl on a giant paperclip, 2 breath taking bookmarks (I honestly think they'll hang on the wall, they are too pretty to hide inside a book!) a beautiful memopad with sticky notes inside (even the scalloped edges have some sort of dye to them to give it incredible depth).Crazy awesome garden stakes. A beautiful tin that says Brett's Stuff and inside a billion gorgeous tags for me to use in my boutique (I hate making them and I have never made any this beautiful before). A beautiful star that matches my bird house.
A beautifully made greeting card (she left blank for reusing)  And also 2 metro maps that will make great atc fodder.

I cannot thank world of hoardcraft enough. This has been an amazing swap. I hope I hope I am not missing anything. There was so much and I am too excited to play with it!

Edit- I know what I forgot a set of adorable charms that are garden themed! My partner rules.

Side note: panda sleep mask is the shizz good job beccassong
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012 07:59:11 PM by AlphaBrett - Reason: Brain fuzz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kittens tangle your yarn, men tangle your wits, and it's simple as breathing for both. -Lini (WoT)

Personal Swap Friendly

Blogger Goodness www.thealphabrett.blogspot.com
New! Kitchen blog www.alphabrett.blogspot.com
sirael
Keeper of the Keys

Degeneration

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012 10:31:05 PM »

Wow, guys!  These are fantastic crafts!  (Some swap anxiety here, you guys made such awesome packages.)  I love the zombie pin, the panda ear mask, the zodiac hoops, purselets, and that sweet chainmaille!  Cheesy  Hope we'll have more receivers soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sirael
Keeper of the Keys

Degeneration

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012 03:47:29 PM »

I just received today, and I'm so excited!  Prepare to be jealous, guys.

The box was stuffed so full, and when I opened it up, this came out first - this awesome fractal throw!

It's all in these spacey turquoise shades, and lined in this super adorable throwback polka dot fabric.  It's currently on my lap keeping me toasty!

I also got this spectacular shawl, which is pretty much my new favorite thing ever.  I'm already figuring out what shirts would be best to wear with it (but it's so awesome I could wear a barrel with it.)

It reminds me of a stained glass window - like she punched out the glass panes and made a shawl with all the leading!  I love it.

I am super in awe of your yarn skills, peachessunshine!  As far as I know, these were made by MAGIC.  Sheer MAGIC.  Thank you so much!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ragstostitches
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2012 01:41:35 AM »

Beautiful guys! There is a lot of talent around here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps! Especially for ATCs and items off of my wist & pinterest: 

http://wists.com/mc534384
http://pinterest.com/michelleweger/
cloud_berry
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2012 08:01:19 PM »

I received from simplyshereena!! It's been at my house for a few days but I just graduated today and will upload asap. Also, simplyshereena, your package will go out Monday! sorry for the delay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Right Way to Wear Knee-High Boots
How to Choose the Perfect Undergarments for Your Wardrobe
The Only Way to Wear an Oversized Sweater
3 Ways to Wear 60s Shift Dresses
Can I Break Job Interview Dress Codes?
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...