A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,522
Currently Running With Scissors:
668 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Teesha Moore Patch Swap Round 1 Gallery  (Read 16220 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sparks
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2012 09:10:35 PM »

I received my first TM patches today -- THANK YOU endymion!!! I love them. And the size of the camera one is excellent (gives that 'over-exposure' aspect).

Here they are:

The second patch is of a neuron ( and yes, it does have that sea amenity flourish to it)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Craftsunderground
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2012 06:39:51 AM »

Endymion...you...blow...me...away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
endymion
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2012 02:11:43 AM »

Thanks, guys! I buy supplies when they go on SUPER sale (the spray dyes were in a clearance bin for $1 each!) and then this swap has given me lots of opportunities to try techniques on these small little projects. It has been so much fun!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

endymion

« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2012 01:02:38 PM »

Yay! I received more patches from Craftsunderground.  Smiley
She always spoils me.... And her patches are fantastic!

This is one of my favorie patches ever! She has combined my fruit theme and my text/lettering theme. I have always loved little daisy-stitch flowers, and this patch has lots of them! I also like the happy, dotty background fabric.

Next, a sweet, nostalgic cherry print. Her choice of the wine-colored backing fabric makes the design "pop"! I also noticed that Craftsunderground is doing a new little corner stitch sometimes -- a small diagonal stitch instead of her usual "X".

This one looks so "summery" to me, with its striped backing and its luscious ripe raspberries! I used to have a raspberry patch in my yard, so this one is special for me. The stitch she used is so cool -- like a tiny little circle. I've never seen that before! What is that stitch called, do you know, Craftsunderground?

Cheesy This last one made me smile! For a long time, I have been wanting one of Craftsunderground's primer-text patches! Love the bright colors and the backing fabric, which has a mix of letters.

Thanks so much Craftsunderground! You are always so sweet and so creative and so generous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftsunderground
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2012 12:43:36 PM »

Glad you like them Endymion. You are too kind. I like crafting for your themes and I love seeing/receving your patches. They are so creative.
BTW, those circle stiches are French Knots.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2012 12:59:34 PM »

I used one of the patches that Endymion sent to me to decorate a skirt I made for myself  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
Craftsunderground
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2012 01:07:12 PM »

I received two sets of patches on Saturday and both are terrific! I am slow to post pics because I was trying to get better pics. Finally I decided to go with what I had, it is better to post imperfect pictures, than not to post at all.

First from FrankSpinello. They took a long time to arrive, but were so worth the wait. She created two patches for my Tiny House theme (and an adorable Tiny House card), and an EXTRA for my black, red, and white theme. I am spoiled.
Could these be any cuter?

And this house, is free form and will make an excellent statement on my project--just as soon as I decide what it will be. I know what I will do with the red, white, and black patch, that is going into a journal cover. I hope to get to that soon.

From KriSmith I received more beautiful patches in multiple themes. Kris has really developed a personal style for her patches and I can't wait to receive once I know that she has claimed me.
First up a Tiny House that is tilting so cutely and another for my red, white, and black theme. Now I surely have enough for my journal cover. I love the stitching.

Kris and I were claiming and personal swapping at the same time and I lost track of which was which. Since this is an audience that really likes their patches, I thought I would show the rest of them here.
I definitely got spoiled by these beautiful patches. I love the colors, textures, subjects, and stitching. Who could ask for more.
Here they are together:

I love Steampunk and here are two for that theme, one a more colorful interpretation than you usually see and the other with attached gears. I love them both.

This one fits several of my themes. I love the tiny jars and whimsical stitching,

Look at how the blocks of text repeat the square shapes in the fabric and how the orange buttons deliver such a color punch. There is so much art in these patches!

Thank you both for claiming me, I am so lucky. I think we should start signing these with an initial or symbol of some sort, they are so special.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kriSmith
« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2012 09:00:12 PM »

Awww.....you're making me blush. I love making these guys. Especially when I think about them before I just hurry and make one. Think out side the patch.

Kookalo, now I really love that skirt! I need to get sewing a skirt. Except now I might have to pick out a patch and make a skirt to  match it.  Undecided 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2012 02:05:38 AM »

Go on and do it Kris  Grin I left mine open at the top so it truly is a patch pocket   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
endymion

« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2012 04:56:38 AM »

What a great idea! I would never have thought to decorate clothes with my patches... Now I may have to wear some of them like pins! Thanks for showing me what you made with the patch, Kookaloo!

The last bunch of patches was cool, too. I especially like the one with the gears and the free-form house.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Multiple Artboards in Illustrator CS4
How to Use the Separations Preview Panel in Illustrator CS4
How to Work With Gradients in Illustrator CS4
How to Use Live Preflight in InDesign CS4
How to Use Smart Guides in InDesign CS4
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...