A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,507
Currently Running With Scissors:
368 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Teesha Moore Patch Swap Round 1 (signups from 4/25/12 - 6/30/12)  (Read 5879 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012 06:17:56 PM »

I claim endymion for birds and retro kitchen.

1 claim/0 sent/0 received
endymion due 5/16/12

Hi, I'm Susan from San Francisco, CA. Any size is great with me and I love bold, bright colors. I do not love pink, peach or salmon as a main fabric, but if it's part of the design, that's fine. I LOVE dots and stripes so if you don't have a particular themed fabric, you can always go to dots or stripes.

My themes:

1. alphabet
2. buttons/sewing/sewing notions
3. books/reading
4. crafty stuff
5. dots or stripes or zigzag
6. buttons, buttons and more buttons!

Thanks and have fun.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012 06:19:27 PM by Smmarrt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3 - Done
Altered Puzzle Pieces - Done
Ninni Swap in mid September
Fall Dotee Swap -Visit the gallery!
GoldenSunshine
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012 10:32:57 AM »

I claim Smmarrt for one Button and Dots/stripes/zigzags.
DUE 5/18/12

1 claim/0 sent/0 recd

Guess I can tell you who I am. Hi, I am Lindsey. I live in Minnesota. I am signing up to get some more patches into my project; I am open to any kind of patches. I also want to get back into sewing!! The most favorite ones I like receiving, is seasons, weather, animals, hedgehogs, buttons (Homemade ones are the best!), reading, poems, Nature, birds, dolphins, crafts, cooking, fruits you name it. If you come up with something that isnt on the list, feel free to shoot me a PM and ask. I love surprises too! I am also not picky on the sizes.

My goal is to either make a quilt or a quilt wall hanging.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I looking for fabrics! Willing to do a fabric exchange or some kind of swap.

I am up for private swap for Teesha Moore patches!! PM me if  you are interested! :-D
Craftsunderground
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012 02:11:27 PM »

I claim GoldenSunshine for 1 weather and 1 seasons patch

2 claims/ 0 sent/ 0 received. Due 5/20/12

My name is Maria. I live in Nothern Virginia with my husband and two teenaged kids. We have lived here for years, but I am a native New Yorker and as the saying goes "I love NY." I have been crafting all my life. I think I have tried everything except glass.
My themes are nature, flowers, brights (this can be anything with a cheerful, bright color scheme), buttons, vintage, music, type/letters, and Steampunk. Of course, I am open to Craftster's choice and like to be surprised.
I would like to add "The Red Stripes" to my themes. Their colors are white/black/red and the number 3 features prominently in their songs.  
My favorite sizes are "finished size" 3x2, 3x3, and 3x4 inches, but again I am open to random other sizes too.
Happy crafting.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012 03:37:50 PM by Craftsunderground » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
Robinpich

What an honor to be a "Best of" winner.........

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2012 07:51:44 PM »

robinpich to craftsunderground for brights and buttons

2 claim/0 sent/0 rec'd
due 5/20

Hi, I'm Robin.....just moved to Panama City, FL.  Hubby and I decided to make this our retirement home but we won't be able to retire for about 10 more years, but we moved anyway, LOL.

I am going BEACH THEME all the way!
BRight colors - motifs like lobster, crab, flipflops, beach ball, boat anchor, bouys, dolphins, tropical fish, palm trees, sea creatures, beach huts, sea gulls, shells, ocean and whatever you can think of that has to do with the BEACH.

I want to make a beach bag/purse.............

I like patch sizes about 3x4" in general, but if you want smaller or larger, go for it!

thanks!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Blog
Craftsunderground
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2012 06:50:18 AM »

Craftsunderground claims Robinpich for 2 beach themed patches
due 5/24
3 claims, 1 mailed, 0 received

My name is Maria. I live in Nothern Virginia with my husband and two teenaged kids. We have lived here for years, but I am a native New Yorker and as the saying goes "I love NY." I have been crafting all my life. I think I have tried everything except glass and I can't stop making these patches!

I have started a new project and would like to request patches in a "The Red Stripes" theme. Their colors are white/black/red and the number 3 features prominently in their songs.  Anything in these colors with music, white buttons, elephants, or guitars/drums or related themes would be great. If this is too restrictive, I always love to receive Crafter's choice (really) and I have other themes listed earlier in the chain.

My favorite sizes are "finished size" 3x2, 3x3, and 3x4 inches, but again I am open to random other sizes too.
Happy crafting.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012 08:13:06 AM by Craftsunderground » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smmarrt

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012 03:11:20 PM »

I claim Craftsunderground for 2 red/black/white Red Stripes patches.

2 claims/0 sent/0 received
endymion due 5/16/12
Craftsunderground due 5/24/12.

Hi, I'm Susan from San Francisco, CA. Any size is great with me and I love bold, bright colors. I do not love pink, peach or salmon as a main fabric, but if it's part of the design, that's fine. I LOVE dots and stripes so if you don't have a particular themed fabric, you can always go to dots or stripes.

My themes:

1. alphabet
2. buttons/sewing/sewing notions
3. books/reading
4. crafty stuff
5. dots or stripes or zigzag
6. buttons, buttons and more buttons!

Thanks and have fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3 - Done
Altered Puzzle Pieces - Done
Ninni Swap in mid September
Fall Dotee Swap -Visit the gallery!
endymion

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2012 03:29:14 PM »

I (Endymion) claim Smmarrt for two patches -- will shoot for books/reading and crafty stuff (but may fall back on another theme if the ones I have in mind don't turn out the way I hope.)

3 claims, 2 sent, 0 received.
Smmarrt due 5/24.

Hi again to all!

I'm Pam and I plan to make a bag or wall hanging with the patches I receive. I live in the American Midwest. I'm really open to almost any theme (with possible exceptions of pinup girls and monster-y things. My officially-listed themes are trees/leaves/vines, books/literary/text/quotes, retro kitchen or retro sewing, birds, and black&white. Also "Crafter's Choice" -- I love surprises!

No real size restrictions, just not enormous.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012 04:56:57 PM by endymion » THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012 08:23:40 PM »

I claim Endymion for 2........ 1 bird theme and 1 tree theme.
Due 5/26

1 claim 0 sent 0 received

My name is Robin and I live in Texas!

My themes are:

1. Nature (Fishing, camping, woodland animals)
2. Cupcakes
3. Sewing
4. Buttons
5. Sealife

I am really open to anything!  Most sizes I need or want are 3 x 4 , 4 x 4, 3 x5.

Thanks to whoever choses me!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftsunderground
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2012 12:38:39 PM »

Craftsunderground claims Quaggy for 1 sewing and 1 cupcake patch.
due 5/28
4 claims, 1 mailed, 1 received (are we supposed to keep a running total of claims or delete them once we have mailed them? If we delete them my score would be 3 claims, 1 mailed, 1 received)

My name is Maria. I live in Northern Virginia with my husband and two teenagers.
I have started a new project and would like to request patches in a "The Red Stripes" theme. Their colors are white/black/red and the number 3 features prominently in their songs.  They also frequently use images of red and white peppermint candies. Anything in these colors with music, white buttons, elephants, or guitars/drums or related themes would be great. If this is too restrictive, I always love to receive Crafter's choice (really) and I have other themes listed earlier in the chain.

Happy crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Robinpich

What an honor to be a "Best of" winner.........

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2012 05:13:33 AM »

robinpich to craftsunderground for "the red stripes" theme
3 claims/2 sent/2 rec'd
due 5/30

Hi, I'm Robin.....just moved to Panama City, FL.  Hubby and I decided to make this our retirement home but we won't be able to retire for about 10 more years, but we moved anyway, LOL.

I am going BEACH THEME all the way!
BRight colors - motifs like lobster, crab, flipflops, beach ball, boat anchor, bouys, dolphins, tropical fish, palm trees, sea creatures, beach huts, sea gulls, shells, ocean and whatever you can think of that has to do with the BEACH.

I want to make a beach bag/purse.............

I like patch sizes about 3x4" in general, but if you want smaller or larger, go for it!

thanks!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Blog
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw a Panther
How to Draw an Ellipse
How to Draw Polar Bears
How to Draw Fantasy Creatures
How to Draw a Dragon
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...