A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
541 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Teesha Moore Patch Swap Round 1 (signups from 4/25/12 - 6/30/12)  (Read 5588 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

moniqueramsey
I love to do personal swaps

View Profile WWW
« on: April 25, 2012 08:55:15 AM »

(by the talented quaggy)

PLEASE READ WHOLE POST BEFORE JOINING SWAP

When you PM the orgs you MUST have the name of the swap. This will help us reply to you quicker.
For this swap you will be making 2 TM style patches for EACH claim! FOC are allowed 5 claims at a time, non-FOC are allowed 3 claims, and First time swappers are allowed 1 claim at a time. PM your partner ASAP to get their address. You have 2 weeks to get them out.

You must send the DC and or customs numbers to org when sending. hold your receipts also for international ladies OR scan and post in your gallery or send to organizers.

Organizers:  moniqueramsey & kayrun (not participating, just graciously helping)

*IMPORTANT PM INFO*
When sending PMs, please label them as TM Rnd 1 with one of the following tags:
Package sent
Package received
Question

Swap Info
Swap name:  Ongoing Teesha Moore Patch Swap Round 1
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Org moniqueramsey Co org kayrun
Sign-up date range: 4/25/2012 6/30/2012
Date to send item by: 14 days from the day you claim (this starts on the day you claim NOT the next day!)
Limited to a certain number of people?: No
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes

Organizer Notes and Stuff

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants
- Is at least 18 years old

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month
- Has posted at least 15 times
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps
- Does not have any negative feedback
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

YOU CANNOT PARTICIPATE UNLESS YOU PM US AND YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST!

***PLEASE! Do not claim someone while waiting for approval!*** You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation.
If you want to participate, here is the information to send to the organizers.  Please have the title of your PM be the name of the swap.

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:

Name of swap: Ongoing Teesha Moore Patch Swap Round 1
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Your mailing address:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Have you read the Swap Guidelines and understand how this swap works?
Are you willing to send at least 2 patches per claim? (If not then you will not be approved )
(This is what you will post on the thread, after one of you is picked at random)
What themes would you like to receive (goth, country, steampunk, floral)?
Which would you not like to receive?
Any size preferences?
Are you willing to post a photo of the item/s you receive or have the person who sent to you post of the photo for you with 5 days of receiving?
Are you willing to take a photo of the item you are shipping in the event the person cant post photos?
Do you agree to follow this?
Are you a Friend of Craftster?
Are you willing to ship outside of your country?
If you are willing to ship outside your country? (You MUST be willing to ship air postal or an equivalent which will take a maximum of 3 weeks. DO NOT SEND SLOW MAIL) Are you willing?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZERS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.  PLEASE MESSAGE moniqueramsey & kayrun YOU MUST PUT IN THE SUBJECT in SUBJECT LINE referring to TM Round 1

Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.

HOW THIS SWAP WORKS:
Claims are made throughout the swap period.  You have two weeks from the time you make a claim to send that claim.
You can make as many (or as few) claims as you want throughout the month as long as you never go over your allowed amount of outstanding claims. (An outstanding claim is patches that has not been received; when those patches are received your number of outstanding claims goes down leaving you open to bring it back up to 5 or 3.) If, at any point, you already have one claim that will be sent out late, please don't claim again until that one is sent out.

FOCs are allowed to make a maximum of 5 outstanding claims.
Non-FOCs are allowed to make a maximum of 3 outstanding claims.
First time swappers are allowed to make a maximum of 1 outstanding claim.

Posting pictures of received patches are required for this swap. If you are unable to do so, you are expected to contact the person who claimed you and ask them to please do so for you.

CLAIMING
1. Claims are made using the following procedure:

Person A (the swap organizer) will begin the swap by posting a list of themes in this swap thread.
Person B will choose a theme from one of A's themes and make a claim by posting his/her own list (see below for formatting of post).
Person C will make a claim on one of B's themes and post his/her own list.
Person D will make a claim on one of C's themes and post his/her own list etc...

This continues through the end of the month, when the swap organizer closes out the claiming part of the swap and continues this swap in the next round starting in the next month.

2. How to make a claim:
A claim post should include the following information:
1. The theme you are choosing and who youre sending it to.
2. The send by date (two weeks from the date the claim is made)
3. Statistical info about your current swap claims status:

Claims = Claims currently outstanding (ie., how many not yet received by their new owners.) (This number goes down each time a claim is received, and up each time you make a claim.)
Sent = anything currently in the mail.
Received = the hooplas received by the people you've sent them to.
Formatted thusly (claims outstanding/claims sent/claims received)

4. Your location.
5. Your personal preferences.
6. Your list of themes.
7. *Optional* Any wist or pinterest that would be relevant.

ONCE YOU HAVE MADE A CLAIM:
1. Send a personal message to the person you have claimed and request their address

2. You have 2 weeks to complete each claim and have it in the mail to its new owner. You cannot have more than your maximum allotted claims outstanding (5 for FOC, 3 for non-FOC, 1 for new swappers)

ONCE YOU HAVE SENT OR RECEIVED PATCHES

1. Please PM the organizers and claimer/claimee when you send or receive your patches.
2.  Label the message as Ongoing Teesha Moore Swap Sent or Received,
3.  Be sure and include (1) the "send by" date, as well as (2) the theme and (3) who sent it

FEEDBACK
Positive feedback will be given when all of the patches you sent have been received.   Good communication is vital and will be noted in feedback.

DISCUSSION THREAD
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=407646.new#new

ANY QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions please post them in the discussion thread or PM the organizers.  
This thread is specifically for claims only.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012 11:57:10 AM by moniqueramsey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.PersephoneRose. etsy.com
28 Swaps down, 2 to go
moniqueramsey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012 09:14:49 AM »

Number of claims allowed (please don't claim more than your allowed):

FOC- 5 claims

kriSmith
Robinpich
endymion
mini_mum
Smmarrt
quaggy
babalina58

Non-FOC - 3 claims

moniqueramsey
Craftsunderground
GoldenSunshine
Kookaloo_Starr

1st timers - 1 claim
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012 01:56:04 PM by moniqueramsey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

28 Swaps down, 2 to go
moniqueramsey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012 09:15:14 AM »

Claims

due 5/11
Kris to Craftsunderground

due 5/12
moniqueramsey to Kris

]due 5/13
robinpich to moniqueramsey
endymion to robinpich

due 5/14
Craftsunderground to endymion  

due 5/16
endymion to Craftsunderground
Smmarrt to endymion

due 5/18
GoldenSunshine to Smmarrt

due 5/20
Craftsunderground to GoldenSunshine
robinpich to craftsunderground

Due 5/24
Craftsunderground to Robinpich
Smart to Craftsunderground
Endymion to Smmarrt
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012 07:25:10 PM by moniqueramsey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

28 Swaps down, 2 to go
Craftsunderground
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012 10:43:34 AM »

I am thrilled to be first, but I am unsure if I am doing things correctly, so here goes:

I participated in the Teesha Moore swap that was held a few months ago and got totally hooked. I haven't worked them into a project yet cause I am just enjoying making them so much. I have posted my patches in the discussion thread for that swap so you can see the style and type that I have created.

The lovely patches I received from my swap partners along with my own have fallen into several "themes", so I would like to build on those: nature, flowers, brights (this can be anything with a cheerful, bright color scheme), buttons, and vintage (50, 60s, and 70s), music, and Steampunk. Of course, I am open to Craftster's choice and like to be surprised.

I am not limiting colors, because as soon as I say "I don't like pink" I see something wonderful in pink. So anything goes for me.

My favorite sizes are "finished size" 3x2, 3x3, and 3x4 inches, but again I am open to random other sizes too.

I am looking forward to claiming as much as I am to receiving.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
kriSmith
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012 11:52:05 AM »

I'll be second!

I claim CUG for a button and a music patch.
Due 5/11/12

1st claim/0 Outstanding/0 Received

I am Kris from Iowa. I love making the little patches. I've made a Nook cover, a purse cover and a wall hanging. I hope to make another nook cover and another purse cover and who knows what else??

Here are my themes:
  Pink/black/white - with or without breast cancer awareness theme.  You dont have to use all three colors in each patch. Small amounts of other colors are fine.
  All green patches with a nature theme.  Just the front of the patch needs to be green. Can include a Duck's Unlimited on if you'd like.
  Brightly colored patches  - Possibly whimsical?
  Text theme

I'm ok with most any size, just not real big.

Thanks Kris

« Last Edit: April 29, 2012 06:42:16 AM by kriSmith » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
moniqueramsey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012 10:09:51 AM »

I claim Kris for 2 brightly colored patches, possible whimsy...
Due 5/12/12
1/0/0

Hi, Im Monique. I'm from El Paso, TX, USA. I enjoy doing fiber arts and want to attempt to make something big with my patches. Something along the lines of a full circle skirts. So I need LOTS of patches. lol  Wink

My themes are
black and white (Any theme, but with NO color)
Gothic
steampunk
Victorian
Peacock colors
Tim Burton inspired
Alice in Wonderland
or any along those lines. I DO NOT like childish themes,  pinks, orange, or yellow.

And the BIGGER the BETTER! Thanks! Mo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

28 Swaps down, 2 to go
Robinpich

What an honor to be a "Best of" winner.........

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012 08:02:08 AM »

robinpich to moniqueramsey for peacock colors

1 claim/0 sent/0 rec'd
due 5/13

Hi, I'm Robin.....just moved to Panama City, FL.  Hubby and I decided to make this our retirement home but we won't be able to retire for about 10 more years, but we moved anyway, LOL.

I am going BEACH THEME all the way!
BRight colors - motifs like lobster, crab, flipflops, beach ball, boat anchor, bouys, dolphins, tropical fish, palm trees, sea creatures, beach huts, sea gulls, shells, ocean and whatever you can think of that has to do with the BEACH.

I want to make a beach bag/purse.............

I like patch sizes about 3x4" in general, but if you want smaller or larger, go for it!

thanks!!!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012 06:20:22 PM by Robinpich » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Blog
endymion
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012 02:01:44 PM »

I claim robinpich for 2 beach themed patches.

1 claim, 0 sent, 0 received. Due May 13.

Hi, I'm Pam. Have made quite a few journals/scrapbooks with these type of patches. I think I'm shooting for a bag or wall hanging this time.

My themes:

1. Trees/leaves/vines
2. Books/words/literary
3. Birds
4. Retro kitchen or retro sewing
5. Black and white

Any size is okay except enormous -- I want a lot a variety in the finished piece. Can't wait!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftsunderground
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012 08:52:18 AM »

I claim Endymion for 1 retro kitchen and 1 retro sewing.

1 claim/ 0 sent/ 0 received. Due 5/14/12

My name is Maria. I live in Nothern Virginia and have for years, but I am a native New Yorker and I love NY. I have been crafting all my life. I think I have tried everything except glass.

My themes are nature, flowers, brights (this can be anything with a cheerful, bright color scheme), buttons, vintage, music, type/letters, and Steampunk. Of course, I am open to Craftster's choice and like to be surprised.

My favorite sizes are "finished size" 3x2, 3x3, and 3x4 inches, but again I am open to random other sizes too.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

endymion
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012 06:06:30 PM »

I claim Craftsunderground right back for 2 patches (maybe nature? maybe type? maybe steampunk?) maybe I should just say "Crafter's Choice" and see which ones come out the best!

2 claims, 1 sent, 0 received. Due May 16.

Hi, I'm Pam again (American Midwest). Have made quite a few journals/scrapbooks with these type of patches. I think I'm shooting for a bag or wall hanging this time.

My themes:

1. Trees/leaves/vines
2. Books/words/literary
3. Birds
4. Retro kitchen or retro sewing
5. Black and white
6. I'll add "Crafter's Choice", too!

Any size is okay except enormous -- I want a lot a variety in the finished piece. Can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012 06:17:56 PM »

I claim endymion for birds and retro kitchen.

1 claim/0 sent/0 received
endymion due 5/16/12

Hi, I'm Susan from San Francisco, CA. Any size is great with me and I love bold, bright colors. I do not love pink, peach or salmon as a main fabric, but if it's part of the design, that's fine. I LOVE dots and stripes so if you don't have a particular themed fabric, you can always go to dots or stripes.

My themes:

1. alphabet
2. buttons/sewing/sewing notions
3. books/reading
4. crafty stuff
5. dots or stripes or zigzag
6. buttons, buttons and more buttons!

Thanks and have fun.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012 06:19:27 PM by Smmarrt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3 - Working
Altered Puzzle Pieces - again!
3-D Bugs coming soon....
GoldenSunshine
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012 10:32:57 AM »

I claim Smmarrt for one Button and Dots/stripes/zigzags.
DUE 5/18/12

1 claim/0 sent/0 recd

Guess I can tell you who I am. Hi, I am Lindsey. I live in Minnesota. I am signing up to get some more patches into my project; I am open to any kind of patches. I also want to get back into sewing!! The most favorite ones I like receiving, is seasons, weather, animals, hedgehogs, buttons (Homemade ones are the best!), reading, poems, Nature, birds, dolphins, crafts, cooking, fruits you name it. If you come up with something that isnt on the list, feel free to shoot me a PM and ask. I love surprises too! I am also not picky on the sizes.

My goal is to either make a quilt or a quilt wall hanging.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I looking for fabrics! Willing to do a fabric exchange or some kind of swap.

I am up for private swap for Teesha Moore patches!! PM me if  you are interested! :-D
Craftsunderground
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012 02:11:27 PM »

I claim GoldenSunshine for 1 weather and 1 seasons patch

2 claims/ 0 sent/ 0 received. Due 5/20/12

My name is Maria. I live in Nothern Virginia with my husband and two teenaged kids. We have lived here for years, but I am a native New Yorker and as the saying goes "I love NY." I have been crafting all my life. I think I have tried everything except glass.
My themes are nature, flowers, brights (this can be anything with a cheerful, bright color scheme), buttons, vintage, music, type/letters, and Steampunk. Of course, I am open to Craftster's choice and like to be surprised.
I would like to add "The Red Stripes" to my themes. Their colors are white/black/red and the number 3 features prominently in their songs.  
Happy crafting.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012 03:37:50 PM by Craftsunderground » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Robinpich

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2012 07:51:44 PM »

robinpich to craftsunderground for brights and buttons

2 claim/0 sent/0 rec'd
due 5/20

Hi, I'm Robin.....just moved to Panama City, FL.  Hubby and I decided to make this our retirement home but we won't be able to retire for about 10 more years, but we moved anyway, LOL.

BRight colors - motifs like lobster, crab, flipflops, beach ball, boat anchor, bouys, dolphins, tropical fish, palm trees, sea creatures, beach huts, sea gulls, shells, ocean and whatever you can think of that has to do with the BEACH.

I like patch sizes about 3x4" in general, but if you want smaller or larger, go for it!

thanks!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Blog
Craftsunderground
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2012 06:50:18 AM »

Craftsunderground claims Robinpich for 2 beach themed patches
due 5/24
3 claims, 1 mailed, 0 received

My name is Maria. I live in Nothern Virginia with my husband and two teenaged kids. We have lived here for years, but I am a native New Yorker and as the saying goes "I love NY." I have been crafting all my life. I think I have tried everything except glass and I can't stop making these patches!

I have started a new project and would like to request patches in a "The Red Stripes" theme. Their colors are white/black/red and the number 3 features prominently in their songs.  Anything in these colors with music, white buttons, elephants, or guitars/drums or related themes would be great. If this is too restrictive, I always love to receive Crafter's choice (really) and I have other themes listed earlier in the chain.

Happy crafting.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012 08:13:06 AM by Craftsunderground » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smmarrt

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012 03:11:20 PM »

I claim Craftsunderground for 2 red/black/white Red Stripes patches.

2 claims/0 sent/0 received
endymion due 5/16/12
Craftsunderground due 5/24/12.

Hi, I'm Susan from San Francisco, CA. Any size is great with me and I love bold, bright colors. I do not love pink, peach or salmon as a main fabric, but if it's part of the design, that's fine. I LOVE dots and stripes so if you don't have a particular themed fabric, you can always go to dots or stripes.

My themes:

1. alphabet
3. books/reading
4. crafty stuff

Thanks and have fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

3-D Bugs coming soon....
endymion
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2012 03:29:14 PM »

I (Endymion) claim Smmarrt for two patches -- will shoot for books/reading and crafty stuff (but may fall back on another theme if the ones I have in mind don't turn out the way I hope.)

3 claims, 2 sent, 0 received.
Smmarrt due 5/24.

Hi again to all!

I'm Pam and I plan to make a bag or wall hanging with the patches I receive. I live in the American Midwest. I'm really open to almost any theme (with possible exceptions of pinup girls and monster-y things. My officially-listed themes are trees/leaves/vines, books/literary/text/quotes, retro kitchen or retro sewing, birds, and black&white. Also "Crafter's Choice" -- I love surprises!

No real size restrictions, just not enormous.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012 04:56:57 PM by endymion » THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012 08:23:40 PM »

I claim Endymion for 2........ 1 bird theme and 1 tree theme.
Due 5/26

1 claim 0 sent 0 received

My name is Robin and I live in Texas!

My themes are:

1. Nature (Fishing, camping, woodland animals)
2. Cupcakes
3. Sewing
4. Buttons
5. Sealife

I am really open to anything!  Most sizes I need or want are 3 x 4 , 4 x 4, 3 x5.

Thanks to whoever choses me!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftsunderground
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2012 12:38:39 PM »

Craftsunderground claims Quaggy for 1 sewing and 1 cupcake patch.
due 5/28
4 claims, 1 mailed, 1 received (are we supposed to keep a running total of claims or delete them once we have mailed them? If we delete them my score would be 3 claims, 1 mailed, 1 received)

My name is Maria. I live in Northern Virginia with my husband and two teenagers.
I have started a new project and would like to request patches in a "The Red Stripes" theme. Their colors are white/black/red and the number 3 features prominently in their songs.  They also frequently use images of red and white peppermint candies. Anything in these colors with music, white buttons, elephants, or guitars/drums or related themes would be great. If this is too restrictive, I always love to receive Crafter's choice (really) and I have other themes listed earlier in the chain.

Happy crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Robinpich

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2012 05:13:33 AM »

robinpich to craftsunderground for "the red stripes" theme
3 claims/2 sent/2 rec'd
due 5/30

Hi, I'm Robin.....just moved to Panama City, FL.  Hubby and I decided to make this our retirement home but we won't be able to retire for about 10 more years, but we moved anyway, LOL.

thanks!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog
endymion
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2012 02:47:54 AM »

I (Endymion) claim Robinpich for two beach-themed patches.
4 claims, 2 sent, 1 received.
Robinpich due 6/1.

I'm Pam and I plan to make a bag or wall hanging with the patches I receive. I live in the American Midwest. Please feel free to wander beyond my stated themes if you have a fun idea! I'll also add a few new/additional themes for you to consider. My themes are (in no particular order) Asian, games and toys, trees/leaves/vines, books/literary/text/quotes, retro kitchen or retro sewing, birds, black&white, television sets, and desserts. Also "Crafter's Choice" -- I love surprises!

No real size restrictions, just not enormous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

moniqueramsey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2012 08:30:40 AM »

I claim endymion for 2 Crafters Choice.
2/0/0
Due 6/1

Hi, Im Monique. I'm from El Paso, TX, USA. I enjoy doing fiber arts and want to attempt to make something big with my patches. Something along the lines of a full circle skirts. So I need LOTS of patches. lol 

My themes are
black and white (Any theme, but with NO color)
Gothic
steampunk
Victorian
Peacock colors
Tim Burton inspired
Alice in Wonderland
or any along those lines. I DO NOT like childish themes,  pinks, orange, or yellow.

And the BIGGER the BETTER! Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

28 Swaps down, 2 to go
endymion
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2012 01:27:07 PM »

I claim moniqueramsey right back for Tim Burton inspired and Alice in Wonderland. Due June 2nd.
I just realized I've been doing my stats wrong... Ooops! Sorry! These are the right ones (I think!)  3/0/2

I'm Pam and I plan to make a bag or wall hanging with the patches I receive. I live in the American Midwest. Please feel free to wander beyond my stated themes if you have a fun idea! I'll also add a few new/additional themes for you to consider. My themes are (in no particular order) Asian, games and toys, trees/leaves/vines, books/literary/text/quotes, retro kitchen or retro sewing, birds, black&white, television sets, and desserts. Also "Crafter's Choice" -- I love surprises!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012 01:28:49 PM by endymion » THIS ROCKS   Logged

muddy21
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2012 07:06:44 PM »

I claim endymion for text and birds, due June 2.  1/0/0

I'm Marilyn and I live in a small town in New Hampshire USA.  I'm not entirely sure what I'll make with my patches - perhaps a wall hanging.  My suggested themes are nature, trains, steampunk, urban life, techno-something (robots, spaceships, Huh), or crafter's choice.  Feel free to look for inspiration on my Pinterest http://pinterest.com/mlbott/  or my Wist http://www.wists.com/muddy21/all/?tag2=&offset=0&searchme= .  Size is not critical, but perhaps not much larger than 4" x 6".

Thanks for claiming me! 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012 07:07:30 PM by muddy21 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kriSmith
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2012 10:46:56 AM »

I claim Muddy21 for a nature and a steampunk patch.
2/1/1   Due 6/4/12

am Kris from Iowa. I love making the little patches. I've made a Nook cover, a purse cover and a wall hanging. I hope to make another nook cover and another purse cover and who knows what else??

Here are my themes:
  Pink/black/white - with or without breast cancer awareness theme.  You dont have to use all three colors in each patch. Small amounts of other colors are fine.
  All green patches with a nature theme.  Just the front of the patch needs to be green. Can include a Duck's Unlimited on if you'd like.
  Text theme

Thanks Kris

« Last Edit: May 21, 2012 10:48:46 AM by kriSmith » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
GoldenSunshine
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012 02:36:24 PM »

I claim kriSmith for 1 Pink breast awareness patch and 1 text theme. I may do brightly colored patches, but need to come up with an idea!
DUE 6/5/12

2 claims/1 sent/0 recd

Guess I can tell you who I am. Hi, I am Lindsey. I live in Minnesota. I am signing up to get some more patches into my project; I am open to any kind of patches. I also want to get back into sewing!! The most favorite ones I like receiving, is seasons, weather, animals, hedgehogs, buttons (Homemade ones are the best!), reading, poems, Nature, birds, dolphins, crafts, cooking, fruits you name it. If you come up with something that isnt on the list, feel free to shoot me a PM and ask. I love surprises too! I am also not picky on the sizes.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am up for private swap for Teesha Moore patches!! PM me if  you are interested! :-D
Craftsunderground
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2012 10:43:28 AM »

There hasn't been any movement on the swap in several days, so I thought I would jump back in.

Craftsunderground claims Goldensunshine for 2 reading patches.

2 claims/3 sent/2 recieved

Due 6/9/12
I am Maria from Nothern Virginia. My themes are nature, flowers, brights (this can be anything with a cheerful, bright color scheme), buttons, vintage, music, type/letters, and Steampunk.

I recently added "The Red Stripes" to my themes. Their colors are white/black/red and the number 3 features prominently in their songs. Their visuals often include red and white peppermint wheel candies.
I am always open to Crafter's choice.
Happy crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GoldenSunshine
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2012 09:02:37 AM »

I noticed the sign up finished on 5/25. Are we going to continue for June? I would like to claim craftsunderground for my next claim. Let me know what is the plan!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Robinpich

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2012 07:05:12 PM »

and I had planned on claiming again also but wasnt sure if just sign ups were thru 5/25 or were we still swapping until a certain date?  thanks!!!
and if this month is done, anyone ready for the next swap? heheeeee....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog
moniqueramsey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2012 11:54:29 AM »

I'll move the sign up date till the end of next month... How about that? Also, no discussion in the claims area please! lol (me included)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

28 Swaps down, 2 to go
GoldenSunshine
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2012 04:05:36 PM »

Oops my bad-  Undecided

I claim Craftsunderground- for flowers/nature and the red stripes theme patches.

2 claims/1 sent/1 recd   

Hi, I am Lindsey. I live in Minnesota. I am signing up to get some more patches into my project; I am open to any kind of patches. I also want to get back into sewing!! The most favorite ones I like receiving, is seasons, weather, animals, hedgehogs, buttons (Homemade ones are the best!), reading, poems, Nature, birds, dolphins, crafts, cooking, fruits you name it. I am open to any themes, anything really. I love surprises too! I am also not picky on the sizes.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2012 01:31:28 AM »

I claim GoldenSunshine for a weather and a hedgehog patch  Smiley

1 claim/0 sent/ 0 rec'

Hi, I'm Karan and live in Nottinghamshire, England. I'm planning on making wallhangings and possibly a bag with my patches.
I'm in the process of adding inspiration for my themes on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/kookaloostarr/

My themes are:
1. Terry Pratchetts DISCWORLD
2. Zodiac with Virgo & Sagittarius being the most important  plus celestial/sun/moon/stars
3. love & peace, together in one patch or not, you can never have too much love or too much peace!
4. the colours orange, yellow and lime we're talking BRIGHT here
5. Butterflies
6. BBC TVs RED DWARF http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/reddwarf/
7. Sunflowers and Daisies
8 "Back in Black" - crafters choice but with black as the backing  Grin

Nothing mostly white or mostly pastel, I prefer deeper tones.
No birds (phobic),no geometric shapes I'm soft and flowing not sharp and spiky  Wink

sizes no smaller than 3x3, no bigger than 6x6

Happy stitchin'  Grin

« Last Edit: May 31, 2012 11:54:38 AM by Kookaloo_Starr » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
Robinpich

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2012 05:19:00 AM »

Robinpich to Kookaloo_Starr for "peace" and "butterflies"
5 claims/4 sent/3 rec'd

thanks!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog
Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2012 07:31:06 AM »

I claim RobinPich right back for beach patches  Cheesy  

2 claims/0 sent/ 0 rec'

Hi, I'm Karan and live in Nottinghamshire, England. I'm planning on making wallhangings and possibly a bag with my patches.
I'm in the process of adding inspiration for my themes on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/kookaloostarr/

My themes are:
2. Zodiac with Virgo & Sagittarius being the most important  plus celestial/sun/moon/stars
3. love & peace, together in one patch or not, you can never have too much love or too much peace!
5. Butterflies
8 "Back in Black" - crafters choice but with black as the backing 

No birds (phobic),no geometric shapes I'm soft and flowing not sharp and spiky  

Happy stitchin'  

« Last Edit: May 31, 2012 11:55:04 AM by Kookaloo_Starr » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
endymion
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2012 03:09:14 PM »

I claim Kookaloo_Starr for love/peace and butterflies.
Due June 14.
1/1/4

I'm Pam and I plan to make a bag or wall hanging with the patches I receive. I live in the American Midwest. Please feel free to wander beyond my stated themes if you have a fun idea!

My themes are (in no particular order):
Asian,
Games and toys,
Trees/leaves/vines,
Books/literary/text/quotes,
Retro kitchen or retro sewing,
Fruits,
Birds,
Black & white,
Television sets, and
Desserts.
Also "Crafter's Choice" -- I love surprises!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

kriSmith
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2012 04:18:34 PM »

I claim endymion for a black and white and a leaves patcg.
Due June 14
3/1/1

I am Kris from Iowa. I love making the little patches. I've made a Nook cover, a purse cover and a wall hanging. I hope to make another nook cover and another purse cover and who knows what else??

Here are my themes:
   Pink/black/white - with or without breast cancer awareness theme.  You dont have to use all three colors in each patch. Small amounts of other colors are fine.
   All green patches with a nature theme.  Just the front of the patch needs to be green. Can include a Duck's Unlimited on if you'd like.
   Brightly colored patches  - Possibly whimsical?
   Text theme

Thanks Kris
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012 04:20:31 PM by kriSmith » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smmarrt

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2012 09:11:11 PM »

I claim kriSmith for 1 pink/white/black and one text patch.

3 claims/2 sent/2 received
endymion due 5/16/12 - SENT 5/17/12
Craftsunderground due 5/24/12 - SENT 5/xx/12
kriSmith due 6/14/12.

My themes:

1. alphabet
3. books/reading
4. crafty stuff

Thanks and have fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

3-D Bugs coming soon....
Craftsunderground
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2012 09:35:44 AM »

Craftsunderground claims Smmarrt for one sewing notions and one reading patch.

1 claim/0 sent/0 received

I am Maria from Northern Virginia. I've received some wonderful patches in this swap so far.
This time I would like to make my only theme a Crafter's choice. Surprise me! I am open to pretty much anything, but I am not too fond of anything dark, so please keep it light and fun.

Happy crafting. I can't wait to see what you make.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2012 03:31:00 AM »

I claim Craftsunderground for two surprise patches   Cheesy

3 claims/0 sent/ 0 rec'
Golden Sunshine 13th June
RobinPich 13th June
Craftsunderground 16th June

My themes are:
2. Zodiac with Virgo & Sagittarius being the most important  plus celestial/sun/moon/stars
5. Butterflies
8 "Back in Black" - crafters choice but with black as the backing 

No birds (phobic),no geometric shapes I'm soft and flowing not sharp and spiky 

Happy stitchin'   

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in '14
Craftsunderground
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2012 05:47:01 AM »

I am going to claim Kookaloo_Starr right back because I just love her themes.

Craftsunderground claimsKookaloo Star for 1 zodiac and 1 butterflies

2 claims/0 sent/0 received
Due Date: 6/16/12

My name is Maria and I live in Northern Virginia. I am totally addicted to these patches and am always putting together combinations and experimenting with them--instant gratification!

My themes:
Crafter's choice--make whatever your heart desires
Brights--anything bright and cheerful
Steampunk--'nuff said
Music--any music themed patches are great, plus I could use a few more red/black/white patches to go with my "The Red Stripes" theme.
Text/letters
Nature--flowers, trees, birds, turtles...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2012 02:10:36 PM »

I will claim Craftsunderground  for a few patches Smiley from her list Smiley

1 claims/0 sent/0 received
Due Date: 6/17/12

My name is Monica and I just moved from NC coast to Cape Cod Mass. I love these patches and want to make some wall art and maybe a lap quilt or who knows with them. I like the 3x3 3x4 not really the little little ones but will not complain about any Cheesy

We have a tar allergies in our home but if a smoker please just wash hands before touching and should be OK as my granddaughter will not come into contact with them....

My themes: no order really Smiley
Beach
Sewing/crafting
Boston Terrier/French bulldogs
whimsical Nature--flowers, trees, birds
Michael Jackson  STOP LAUGHING AT ME I love him
US Coast Guard
grave yard head stone ( Mom Dad) ( this I would like a bit larger for a diff project (not my parents on same Oy they would both roll in their graves Wink )
vintage eph.
sea turtles ( would love a white one I was on a team that rescued Nimbus from the nest and saved him)
NEW
Wizard of oz
Romantic
steampunk
campers
Pin up girls LOVE THEM
50's house wife
Gnomes
outer space inspired ( Think space shuttle/Nasa) my dad and uncle both worked for NASA)
Olympic rings ( I am a huge Olympics geek)
Coffee
whimsy owls, fox, and other animals
Hedgehogs
cool designs swirls dots etc...

I have a bunch in my pinterst too that you can get ideas from....

« Last Edit: June 04, 2012 09:51:59 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
kriSmith
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2012 07:28:53 PM »

I claim Babalina for Steampunk and whimsical owls.
Due June 21st

4th claim/2 sent/2 received

I would love some house patches. Bright colors and the whimsical houses. Try  to keep the roofs pointed, otherwise design away.
  Text theme

Thanks Kris

« Last Edit: June 07, 2012 08:19:04 PM by kriSmith » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2012 07:37:52 PM »

SWAP PAUSED

Sorry, folks -- turns out instead of extending this swap, we should have
closed round 1 and opened another round.
Until moniqueramsey is online to move the swap thread and open a new one,
please do not make further claims.

Sorry for the confusion......
THIS ROCKS   Logged
moniqueramsey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2012 08:35:41 PM »

The Rnd 2 of the swap can be found here

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=410038.msg4840927#msg4840927

Hope to see y'all there  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

28 Swaps down, 2 to go
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Optimize the Panasonic G1/GH1 for Sunset Scenes
How to Optimize the Panasonic G1/GH1 for Sports Pictures
How to Optimize the Panasonic G1/GH1 for Product Photography
How to Optimize the Panasonic G1/GH1 for Portraits
How to Optimize the Panasonic G1/GH1 for People-In-Landscapes Scenes
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...