Swap name: Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Vecrutzi
Sign-up date range: April 23-May 4 2012
Date to send item by: June 4 2012
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25, if more Alchamy513 will Co-organize
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
Previous Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=352618.0
Previous Swap Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=357367.msg4185704#msg4185704
Welcome back to the wonderful world of the Wheel of Time! Robert Jordan's fabulous series is considered one of the best fantasy series ever written- for good reason. The depth of his characters is amazing, as are the descriptions of places and objects so real, sometimes I'm surprised they don't really exist!
This swap is for all those who wish to have a little piece of Robert Jordan's world at home!
Please post in this thread with progress at least once a week, and PM me if you're going to be going on vacation or something that will make you unavailable for part of this swap.This will be a 4 or 6 point swap
(We had some people who wanted a smaller, and some a larger package)Please specify on your questionnaire which you want to do, or if you're ok with either.
-Large = 3 Points
-Medium = 2 Points
-Small = 1 Point
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to Vecrutzi:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Feel free to explain as much as you want for these questions!
Favourite country/city/place/institution? (ex. Black tower, The Blight, Caemlyn, Tower of Ghenji)
Favourite race/culture? (ex. Aiel, Sea Folk)
What book have you read up to? (So we don't spoil it for you!)
Anything specific you really really want to receive?
Anything you really do not want to receive?
Favorite/Least Favorite colors
What crafts do you do?
What crafts do you admire/ would like to receive?
Do you have a pinterest/wist or other inspiration board? (List it here)
Allergens in your home?
Anything else to tell the organizer or your partner?Once completed, PM your finished questionnaire to Vecrutzi, with a Subject of WoT Questionnaire.
Through-out this swap, please make your subject titles informative! (ex. WoT Question, WoT sent)
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
9. zigg13praPartners!Sent Received Sent & Received
Feedback Left Contact Me Immediately! SiakelA
bobbinalongWe have a Gallery!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=408675.0