A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,734
Currently Running With Scissors:
679 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Walking Dead Swap ( Sign-ups Closed - Send by June 15th )  (Read 14421 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lord Ozwald
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2012 12:28:26 PM »

I thought I was making good time on my last craft, but I'm not happy with how it was starting to look, so now I have to (partially) start over. Damn my perfectionism! This just means I have to crack down now because I leave town next Thursday.

Yes! Thank you! It's like that's got to be your number one job to know where your kid is!
YES! Especially in the zombie apocalypse. I would have my kid on a LEASH if needed. 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012 12:31:23 PM by Lord Ozwald » THIS ROCKS   Logged
AmyLynn98
« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2012 06:53:08 AM »

I'll start crafting again this weekend. Got called out of state for a death in the family and have been gone for a week. Right now, I'm stuck in Omaha, waiting for a spot to fly home on standby. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay me! My zombie garden gnome was named a 2013 Featured Project: Home Sweet Home: Interiors & Exteriors! Thanks for voting for him!

Check out my posts on Geek Crafts or at amylynn98.blogspot. com/
humboldtcherry

Marching to the beat of a different accordion

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2012 07:39:37 AM »

{{{{Hugs}}}} Amy Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2012 09:20:47 AM »

so sorry to hear that AmyLynn! Hope you got home!

I'm slowly crafting away been so busy! I have about half the big one done and know everything I'm making Cheesy (though I might come up with several more before I send LOL)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
AmyLynn98
« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2012 12:15:27 PM »

Thanks HumboltCherry and WhimsicallyObsessed . Still here in Omaha. I've asked to go anywhere east at this point. My options have been to Atlanta (the three flights I tried today have all been full) to Norfolk, VA, or to Detroit (the one flight I tried so far was also full) to Norfolk, VA. Now I'm waiting to try my second flight to Detroit, and my fifth flight of the day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay me! My zombie garden gnome was named a 2013 Featured Project: Home Sweet Home: Interiors & Exteriors! Thanks for voting for him!

Check out my posts on Geek Crafts or at amylynn98.blogspot. com/
Malbert
The Mad Seamstress

My shoulder hurts from sewing... but I cant stop!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2012 04:12:39 PM »

About to embark on my large. Ive been mustering up the courage to embark on it. Wish me luck!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafts make us feel rooted, give us a sense of belonging and connect us with our history.  Our ancestors used to create these crafts out of necessity, and now we do them for fun... to express ourselves.
 ~ Phyllis George

So why buy what you can craft?  Smiley
Mandyhello

Cook-Eat-Stitch-Game- in that order :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: June 07, 2012 02:26:07 PM »

Slight change of plans because my 40's sewing machine can't break the laws of physics Wink  Gotta love when your brain forgets an integral part of the planning process..  working now though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hayleylujah
« Reply #137 on: June 09, 2012 07:13:42 PM »

I know I was supposed to be posting here more often, but I've just been so busy! I am about 3/4 of the way through with my crafts and excited to be finished and sending them my partner's way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My jumbled blog of vegan rantings on food and crafts: http://limabeanlover.wordpress.com/
WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2012 11:22:35 AM »

Checking in! I am busy at work right now trying to get my big project done! ^.^ I got parts and pieces of other things finished! I hope to get it all done by sendout day as long as I get the time to finish, I'm dedicating all today to working on things Cheesy Lots of work and one part fell through I couldnt figure out how to make it look right so I'm going another route!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
sakuracat23

Don't make me get the flying Monkeys!!!

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2012 04:31:47 PM »

OK iv got more time now yay! i have been working on a small thing but i may have to redo it and im going to be asking my partner a couple of questions.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Pom-Poms
How to Arrange Flowers Like a Pro
How to Make a Beatbox Puppet
How to Make Silly Putty
How to Make a Rainstick
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...