Swap name:The Walking Dead Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:humboldtcherry
Sign-up date range:April 22,2012 - May 15, 2012
Date to send item by:June 15, 2012
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):No - Will need a co-host if over 25 people
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? Must be 16 years or older
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant:Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This is a 3 POINT swap.
This is a 3 point swap. Please make sure you can commit to a swap of this size, both in time and cost, before signing up. Swap packages can include any number or size of items as long as they add up to at least 3 points:
3 pts = large
2 pts = medium
1 pt = small
It's half and half on the TV Show vs Comic Book. I will do my best to match you with a partner who has read the comics/and or only watches the TV program.
*If all goes well, we will have another swap.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
ADD OTHER SWAP SPECIFIC QUESTIONS HERE...
1. Comic/TV Show/Both?
2. Favorite character(s) List in order of importance-
3. Favorite color-
5. Are you willing to be partnered with someone who lives in a different country?
6. What would you like to receive?
7. What do you not want to receive?
8. What is your craft? (knit/sew/paint/beading/etc)
9. Anything else you would like your partner to know about you?
* Please understand that is my first time hosting a swap. I would like for this to be a smooth process for you and I. After you have been approved you will be required to "CHECK-IN" once a week on this thread. I just want to make sure everyone is still here and working on their item(s). No one likes a flaker. It's tough on the hostess and heartbreaking for the partner. Lets treat each other like we would like to be treated. After all, we are all one family of crafters brought together by the good people of this wonderful site.
Let's have fun!
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
1. humboldtcherry - USA
7 - USA ~ First Time Swapper
3. WhimsicallyObsessed - USA
4. theboywonder - USA
5. ecopp - USA
6. sakuracat23 - USA
7. Mandyhello - USA
8. pearljam94 - USA
9. sarah_snyder1 - USA ~ First Time Swapper
10. AmyLynn98 - USA
11. Glamis - Germany
12. dhfreak - USA
13. banana731 - USA
14. hayleylujah - USA ~ First Time Swapper
15. KittyHerman - USA ~ First Time Swapper
16. Lord Ozwald - USA ~ First Time Swapper
17. Malbert - USA
18. RiverSong - USA ~ First Time Swapper
19. Solitary Cricket - USA
~~~~ PARTNERS ~~~~theboywonder
-----> Lord Ozwaldtheboywonder
-----> Solitary Cricketcraftster_kitten200 7
Status Color Codes
= Sent Orange
= Sending Late With CommunicationContact Host Immediately
= Received with Pictures PostedBlue
= Received Pictures NOT Posted
= Feedback Given