A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 306,066
Currently Running With Scissors:
496 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: BoS swap round 2 SU: 22/04/12-30/04/12 CLOSED SE: 30/05/12  (Read 35017 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Icekibby

Leopardprint Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: May 24, 2012 07:05:51 PM »

I know when my mom started dating my brother's father, I felt really jealous, left out, and angry all the time. I felt like my mom and I weren't friends anymore, and it really didn't help that I was just starting to go through puberty. I really needed that closeness then, and I lost it completely. Not only did I lose my mom to someone else, they also decided to have a baby. Then I felt really not enough anymore. Then my Nana died and I had no one that I felt was on my side anymore.

Which is to say that I get what you're going through. I even experimented with cutting myself, and instead of talking to me or getting me help, my mom laughed at me and said I was just being stupid. I really wanted to end it many times too. But I'm glad that I didn't, really glad.

Hang in there, talk to him, talk to anyone who can help you, because one day you'll be glad you didn't do it. It wouldn't make anyone happier or better to lose you. I'm no therapist, but if you need to vent you are welcome to PM me any time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat

Will swap for 1:12 exotic & magical dollhouse furniture and accessories, amigurumi, magical poppets.
LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: May 24, 2012 07:32:53 PM »

Well, I feel better. But I am still upset over what happened, and we haven't talked, and he is acting like nothing happened. I am sulking in my room, cook, eat with him, because I still have respect, and go back to my room. I guess, I need to talk to my aunt, and remind her how she felt, by something that probably didn't mean nothing but upset her, and how her granddaughter (my little cousin) feels currently about her dad, maybe she will understand and talk to him.

The usps site says, my package has arrived on location.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melissaurus
« Reply #192 on: May 25, 2012 03:44:39 PM »

I'll be ready to send by Monday. I was going to try and squeeze in to the post office today, but I wanted to add a bit more to it. There's some big stuff in my package, so I want to add some little treats. Cheesy

LA-Fairy - I know how it feels to be in the place you were in. And I agree - please seek help, even if you feel better. That's not a way you should feel - and I know that there are LOTS of people willing to listen to you and help you through it (as well as helplines - should you feel that way again. I can PM them to you if you need them)

And you know that all of us here are more than willing to support you, light candles for you, pray for you (us witches are quite resourceful and effective at that kind of thing, no?)

[Just a little note to everyone - pleasepleaseplease try to post a bit of a warning (even a few words in the beginning) if you're going to go in-depth about issues like suicide/cutting/death, etc. As someone who is recovering from it - it can be quite triggering to read about it point-blank. It's not that I don't want to read it or help y'all, but some things I'd like to skip over, for the sake of my heart. Smiley Hope this makes sense, or maybe someone could help me out a bit as to what we could do?]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: May 25, 2012 04:36:58 PM »

@ Icekibby I didn't see your post when I posted last.
I went over it in my head, and it really is a vicious cycle. I just have to hang in there, and see. And when something bad happens just point it out, but try not to be in a smartass way. But still be like, ey, your actions are making you a douchebag, and hurt my feelings LOL.
I can understand how you felt back then. Right now I feel like an angsty teenager again. Bleh

@Melissaaurus, I thought about calling one of those lines, because I didn't want to call one of my friends and hear the same speech, and it costs a fortune to call to germany. And I figured the help line would be the same. And in my head, I knew all that stuff, because I already know it will get better. But the feelings just creep back in.

I feel better now. Thanks for all the reaching out. Tonight, I will cast a circle, and chant, this little spell I wrote, and light a blue candle.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #194 on: May 25, 2012 04:57:59 PM »

I sent today
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #195 on: May 25, 2012 07:03:07 PM »

I sent today as well!!!!!

I think I'm going to send distance reiki to everyone in the group tonight. You can take it if you want it; if you don't it will be given to the earth. I think everyone needs a little help now and then.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Mamaneedles
)O( * ॐ

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #196 on: May 25, 2012 07:25:03 PM »

LA-Fairy, I agree with what the girls said. You are not alone, and one day you'll look back at this moment, and maybe it will still hurt you, but you will be elsewhere in your life and be glad you've overcome it, because you will, you are strong enough.

I'm happy for the soon-senders, I will open a gallery right after this post Smiley

Craft wise, I haven't done nothing because...

Papa chose which university he'll attend and thus which city we'll live in. We spent the week looking for a apartment there, and after 15 visit we found a townhouse that's being rented by a girl going in Africa for humanitarian work. I'll have a yard and I have the blessing to plant whatever I feel like planting! Cheesy

So now we're back home and very, very tired. But I'll draw my ass off all weekend long Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog! (and where I sell my dolls!)
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!
Mamaneedles
)O( * ॐ

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #197 on: May 25, 2012 07:33:21 PM »

here you go: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=409109.msg4828297#msg4828297
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog! (and where I sell my dolls!)
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: May 25, 2012 09:44:03 PM »

I sent today as well!!!!!

I think I'm going to send distance reiki to everyone in the group tonight. You can take it if you want it; if you don't it will be given to the earth. I think everyone needs a little help now and then.

It must have worked for me since I didn't even know you did it and then my migraine suddenly lifted! Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #199 on: May 26, 2012 01:42:05 AM »

Love n light to everyone. It seems the whole world is going a little crazy right now.

I finished off the little bits today. I painted 2 pages with a new technique and they look fabulous. I am really happy with how they came out. I will make some more for sure.

Just need to package it all up and get ready for payday. otherwise I will keep adding to this parcel. lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Stenciled Table
Tute Tuesday: Mrs. Weasley Inspired Burrow Afghan
Creative Craft Supplies

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...