A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,709
Currently Running With Scissors:
650 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: BoS swap round 2 SU: 22/04/12-30/04/12 CLOSED SE: 30/05/12  (Read 20848 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Icekibby

Leopardprint Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: May 12, 2012 09:08:31 AM »

Quasior, my condolences. Words are insufficient for these sorts of losses.

Well, I got a bit more done on painting things last night while I couldn't sleep. Had to seal down some elements that were popping up on another thing for this swap.

Right now Phrixy is at the vet with our kitty for her evaluation. Should come home with a surgery appointment. Nervous about finding funds to pay for it, but at least things are moving on and she will get the treatment she needs. The other kitties are wondering where she went.

Okay, I'm pretty sure that after breakfast a nap is up for grabs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat

Will swap for 1:12 exotic & magical dollhouse furniture and accessories, amigurumi, magical poppets.
Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: May 12, 2012 10:22:17 AM »

I'm sending good energy to both of your girls, incertitude can be pretty harmful to one person. I'll light candles.

I started great this week but couldn't keep my good rhythm up. Today I feel like an empty shell. Must find chocolate.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: May 12, 2012 12:47:47 PM »

I just did a 'get rid of stress' spell, and I just realized, a fancy bottle with a small opening/spout would be so helpful for making a fine line of salt. Any ideas?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Icekibby

Leopardprint Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: May 12, 2012 02:38:02 PM »

I just did a 'get rid of stress' spell, and I just realized, a fancy bottle with a small opening/spout would be so helpful for making a fine line of salt. Any ideas?

What about those vinaigrette bottles, or the tall, thin ones with oil and herbs in? Something like that should work.

Poet's surgery is on Tuesday morning. She got her shots today, and although the vet said she's a bit on the skinny side he expects her to plump up after the spaying. And she was a very good girl for her shots, too. No fussing at all. She's been sleeping since she got back. Thanks everyone who's been sending to the good energy so far!

I've been looking at the pages I'm doing and thinking about making them teeny tiny in Photoshop, arranging in an accordion, and making a dollhouse or Barbie sized BoS. Hm... Might be onto something...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat

Will swap for 1:12 exotic & magical dollhouse furniture and accessories, amigurumi, magical poppets.
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: May 12, 2012 05:39:01 PM »

Quasior, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I just lost my mother rather suddenly last fall and I know that tu whit to whoo feeling all too well. I happen to have received a very nice candle in the mail yesterday Wink and I'm going to go light it for her right now.

And Icekibby, good news about wee Poet. I'm off to visit your secret website right now.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: May 12, 2012 08:14:40 PM »

Hey everyone, still here in body, my mind is *tu whit tu whoo* right now.  Just found out my Mother has cancer and it is absolutely not fixable, just prolong-able.  While I am mostly handling it, it is still going to be a sad time.  I'll still be ready to send when the time arrives!

Our thoughts are with you. Make all the time left count. I have no regrets for my time with loved ones with cancer. They died knowing how much I loved them and all the things that were special to me about them. Be thankful for the time you will have and make as much joy as possible!

I don't mean to be preachy-hope I didn't come off that way, but just want to emphasize to take advantage of what you still have available. You will be in our hearts.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
monnie31
« Reply #146 on: May 12, 2012 08:22:20 PM »

Hey everyone, still here in body, my mind is *tu whit tu whoo* right now.  Just found out my Mother has cancer and it is absolutely not fixable, just prolong-able.  While I am mostly handling it, it is still going to be a sad time.  I'll still be ready to send when the time arrives!

Our thoughts are with you. Make all the time left count. I have no regrets for my time with loved ones with cancer. They died knowing how much I loved them and all the things that were special to me about them. Be thankful for the time you will have and make as much joy as possible!

I don't mean to be preachy-hope I didn't come off that way, but just want to emphasize to take advantage of what you still have available. You will be in our hearts.

I have no regrets either, I still miss them, but cherish my memories too.  Thoughts and prayers Quaisor
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #147 on: May 13, 2012 07:27:39 AM »

Just wanted to make sure that send out is May 30th, correct?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #148 on: May 13, 2012 12:39:25 PM »

Yes, it is. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Sabertooth Pixie
« Reply #149 on: May 13, 2012 05:13:35 PM »

Hey guys! Just checking in. I'm still gathering supplies, but am looking forward to getting a bunch of crafting done over the upcoming 4 day weekend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Homemade Lanterns
How to Make a Glitter Garland
The McSpadden Dulcimers
How to Make a Wool Pom-Pom
Hand Made Woven and Painted Scarves
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...