A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,482
Currently Running With Scissors:
370 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: June 2012 Birthday Swap  (Read 2246 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: June 01, 2012 11:15:35 AM »

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE NOT POSTING A LIST (WITH APPROVAL). THERE IS A SEPARATE THREAD FOR DISCUSSION; THIS THREAD IS FOR BIRTHDAY LISTS ONLY.

I reserve the right to deny participation to anyone who has a history of late sending or poor communication. This is a BIRTHDAY swap. No one should be flaked on on their birthday.

PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR INFO. THERE WILL BE A QUIZ. NO,REALLY!

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR LIST UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A PM SAYING THAT YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED. YOU WILL NOT BE APPROVED UNTIL YOU POST IN THE DISCUSSION/GALLERY...JUST LIKE IT SAYS IN THE SIGN-UP FORM.

Questions? Please post in the discussion/gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=409423.0

Swap name: June 2012 Birthday Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: TroubleT
Craftster member who is coorganizing:
Sign-up date range: June 1-30
DATE TO SEND ITEMS BY:  2 weeks after you make a claim

Limited to a certain number of people?: No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
You must be 16 years old to swap.

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:

- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
   - If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
   - If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:
 This swap was organized so everyone can get something crafty for their birthday!  Please read the guidelines carefully.

**You have ONE WEEK after being approved for this swap in which to make your first claim!**

1. This swap is list style, like the Ongoing Wishlist Swap.  However, it is NOT chain style. You can choose any birthday Craftsters list that is posted, rather than only being able to pick from the last one posted like in the OWS.

2. This is a medium item swap. A medium item is defined as a craft or recon, etc that takes you two hours to complete OR $20 worth of store bought items. (If bought from a thrift store, estimate what it would have cost new.) However, you may also substitute a few small items for a medium.

3. If your birthday is in swap's current month, you can post your birthday wish list for this month. To do that, you must first PM me with the swap questionnaire filled out and wait for approval. While you're waiting, be sure to post in the discussion/gallery thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=409423.0

4. Once you have been approved, you may post your list of things that you would like to receive. This is the format for your lists: First post your location and a short bio of yourself, then a list of crafted items you would like, then craft supplies (if any) and lastly you can put a few extras that arent crafted, things like candy or tea. Remember, the more items on your list, the more likely you are to be chosen. The minimum of items to post is five.  Also including your wists, etsy favorites, etc. is a good way for people to get the idea of your likes and style.  If you have any allergies please type them in red in your bio section. Please see "Tips to Creating a Good List" below.

5. Please post lists only in this thread. Discussion can be done here in the combined discussion/gallery thread:    Please be sure to post here so that you can be part of the discussion and receive. You will not be approved until you have posted in the discussion thread.

6. Every birthday participant must make at least one claim. You may have up to two claims at a time, unless you are an FOC or a first time swapper, and then you can claim again once your items are received (not when you mail out). New swappers may only have one outstanding claim; they may claim again after their first claim is received. FOC's may have 3 outstanding claims at a time. Claims need to be made from the "crafted" and "craft supplies" sections of a person's list. The "extras" are just that--extra items you may want to throw in if you are feeling generous, but claims cannot be solely extras. Keep it crafty :-) (I'm asking that if you are sending mostly supplies, that you craft a little something for the bday babe, even if it's a handmade card.)

7. You may get claimed more than once, but your minimum amount to claim is one.  It is possible you may not get claimed at all. In this case you will not be provided a swap angel; angels are only if you get flaked on. However I do my best to make sure everyone gets claimed by keeping track of how many times each person is claimed. If possible try to pick someone who has been claimed 0 times versus someone who has been claimed 3 times.

8. If it is not your birthday but you would like to send a birthday present out you may do so.  Fill out the non-birthday swapper questionnaire and send it to me for approval.  Birthday swappers who receive a present from a non-birthday swapper must send a snail mail thank you card.  You will not receive feedback until I hear from the other swapper that they have received a thank you card.

9. When you choose to fulfill a birthday wish, PM both the organizer AND the chosen Craftster.  At that time, please request the address from the receiver for where to send it.  After that, you have 2 weeks to get the item out the door.

10. It is super important for everyone to keep good communication.  It is REQUIRED that you PM me when you've sent and of course, don't forget the DC#.  It is REQUIRED that when you receive, you PM me and publicly announce in the gallery (even if you don't have pictures).  If you do not send the appropriate pms you will receive poor communication feedback.

11. When one of your items is chosen, please cross it out so that it is easier for others to see what has been chosen. (It wouldn't hurt to thank the person at this time either.)

12. If you are sending late you must PM TroubleT by your send-out date.  If your send-out date comes and goes and you dont PM me, you will receive poor communication feedback.  It should not be my job to hunt you down and find out what is going on.

13. If you are flaked on in this swap you will receive an angel, but only in the amount of packages to which you also sent out. For instance, if you send out 2 packages, and are claimed for 3 packages but are flaked on once, you will not receive an angel because you already received 2 packages, which is equal to what you sent. If you send 1 package and are claimed for 1 package and you are flaked on, you will receive 1 angel.

Please make sure to put June Birthday Swap or something equivalent in the subject line on all communications. The most important thing to me is communication. Please PM me (TroubleT) when you send and receive, and please reply to my PM's to you in a timely manner.  

If you format your PMs like this:  
Format for PMs:
Proper label:
"June Bday Swap" and either "Sign-up," "Claim," "Sent," "Received," or "Question"

When sending sent and received PMs include the send-by date, listed in the second post of the main thread, your user name, their user name and the item. Just copy and past the info from the second post if you want!:

Send by June 14
kaz814 to TroubleT -- pretty purse

Outstanding claims allowed:
FOCs: 3 at a time
First time swappers: 1 at a time
Everyone else: 2 at a time

Become an FOC~
http://www.craftster.org/subscribe.php

TIPS TO CREATING A GOOD LIST
It seems that every month there is someone whose list languishes for a while. I want everyone to get picked so here are some tips for a well-round list:

--Make sure your items are actually mediums and smalls. Quilts are not mediums. Large painted portraits are not mediums. Hand knit sweaters are not mediums. This isnt to say that you cant have any large items on your list (some generous soul may have the time and the inclination to choose one of those!), but the majority of the list should be smaller items

--Listing A surprise plus a well filled out Craftster profile and a link to your wists (with a decent amount of items on it) is always helpful in getting chosen

--Make sure to post a variety of crafting techniques. If you list appliqud t-shirts in five various themes and count that as your required five items, that is more like one item for someone to choose, not five. Having various crafting methods (sewn, knit, crocheted, paper crafted, jewelry, etc.) is going to make it easier for people to choose you.

--Check out other lists in past Bday swaps and the Ongoing Wishlist Swap for ideas for things you never knew you wanted!

If you want to SIGN UP TO POST YOUR BIRTHDAY LIST:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER (BIRTHDAY SWAPPERS):
Name of swap: June 2012 Birthday Swap
Craftster username:
Email address:
Real name & Address (formatted for mailing):
When is your birthday?
Have you read and understand all of the rules to this swap?
Are you willing to send at least a medium item per claim?
(If not then you will not be approved.)
Are you at least 16 years old?  Yes/No
Who and what do you claim for crafting? If you do not know yet/it's the beginning of the swap, you have 1 week after being approved to claim someone:
If shipping within the US, I agree to obtain a DC#: Yes/No
If shipping from outside of US, I agree to provide a copy/scan of my mailing receipt.  Yes/No
Have you posted in the discussion thread already? If you say yes and haven't I will not approve you. If you say no I will not approve you. Discussion thread found here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=409423.0  Yes/No
Quiz: What do you have to do if someone who is a non-bday swapper sends you a gift?
Quiz 2: How long do you have to send out after making your claim?

If it is NOT your birthday and you want to SEND TO A BIRTHDAY CRAFTSTER:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap- June 2012 Birthday Swap (Non-Bday Craftster)
Craftster username:
Email address:
Mailing address, including country and properly formatted for shipping:
Chosen craftster and item (if you know):
If shipping within the US, I agree to obtain a DC#: Yes/No
If shipping from outside of US, I agree to provide a copy/scan of my mailing receipt. Yes/No
I understand that I will be getting a thank you card and not a package for this swap.  Yes/No

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZERS VIA PM AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Please make sure to post in the combined Gallery/Discussion Thread to keep up with updates: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=409423.0

Links to Previous Birthday Swap Rounds

March 2012 Birthday List
March 2012 Birthday Swap Gallery
April 2012 Birthday List
April 2012 Birthday Swap Gallery
May 2012 Birthday List
May 2012 Birthday Swap Gallery

« Last Edit: July 01, 2012 12:49:07 PM by TroubleT » THIS ROCKS   Logged
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012 05:33:33 AM »

Birthday Swappers
GatorWrangler FOC - June 10 - (0,0,1) receiving 2 gifts
Lynnz232 - June 9 - (0,0,1) receiving 1 gift
spoopy - June 7 - (0,0,1) receiving 2 gifts
LielC - June 29 - (0,0,1) receiving 2 gifts
nostephot FOC - June - (0,0,1) receiving 1 gift
mousee23 - June 1 - (0,0,1) receiving 1 gift
Super-Ted_Cullen! - June 23 - (0,0,1) receiving 1 gift

Non-Birthday Swappers
TroubleT (0,0,2)
gerbilgal (0,0,2) - Thank you received

Claims

Sent
Received
Late w/communication
Contact Organizer ASAP

Send by June 16
spoopy to GatorWrangler for an amigurumi

June 17
Lynnz232 to LielC for T-shirt yarn and some wooden pieces

June 18
LielC to spoopy for a hooded scarf
gerbilgal to LielC for a chinchilla stuffie

June 19

GatorWrangler to Lynnz232 for a Pinterest surprise

June 24
mousee23 to nostephot for Harry Potter cabinet items
gerbilgal to mousee23 for knitted stuffies

June 28
TroubleT to nostephot for a Pinterest surprise

June 29
nostephot to GatorWrangler for a Pride and Prejudice themed surprise

July 4
Super-Ted_Cullen! to Spoopy for a Surprise

July 12
TroubleT to Super-Ted_Cullen! for a dragon surprise
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012 06:23:50 PM by TroubleT » THIS ROCKS   Logged
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012 10:01:19 AM »

My name is Colleen and my birthday is June 10th. I am a web developer and photographer and I live in Massachusetts. I like cute things and I also like vintage looking things and girly things. I like nature with both my photography and I like items that are nature and animal themed. I don't like bright, neon colors. I also like to collect things from other countries (non-USA).

a bag large enough to hold a dslr camera and a zoom lens

Hair Accessories: http://pinterest.com/gatorwrangler/hair-accessories/

Blythe clothes: http://pinterest.com/gatorwrangler/blythe/

Poncho/shawl: http://pinterest.com/gatorwrangler/misc/

a laptop case like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=92262.msg870768

I love things that are knit and crocheted probably because I am so bad at it. Smiley Specifically I would like knit or crochet baby items, Amigurumi, or headbands for me. Thank you spoopy for my Amigurumi!!

I am redoing a room with this theme, so any items related to the theme that would work in the room: http://www.target.com/p/Circo-Love-n-Nature-Quilt-Set/-/A-13578268

My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice and my favorite "movie" is the 1995 BBC version with Colin Firth so anything Pride and Prejudice related things would be great.

surprise baby girl related items - size 12-24 months

Something from my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gatorwrangler

supplies:
jewelry making items like pendants, and findings(clasps, chains, hooks, etc) (No beads please)

extras:
craft magazines
non USA coins

-no food please, there are lots of allergies here. Also no items from smoking homes please because I am very allergic.

Thanks so much!!! Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012 07:08:23 PM by GatorWrangler » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
Spoopy
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012 04:57:53 PM »

I'm located in New Brunswick, Canada and mostly crochet but I also work with polymer clay. My birthday is June 7th. I love more modern type designs and jewel tone colors though I also like bright blues, olive greens, lavender, grey, brown and crimson reds. I'm not a fan of pink or neon colors. I'm not allergic to anything but I do own my own cat  Wink I love siamese cats, turtles, the ocean, cherry blossoms, trees, fall leaves, mythical creatures, peacocks, the shows supernatural, dr. who, sherlock and merlin.  

I'm sure I'll keep thinking of news things to add to this list as the swap goes on!  Tongue

CRAFTS

*most wanted* messenger/across the shoulder type bag but more purse sized that looks like the TARDIS (look at pinterest for examples)

sewn plushie (love trees, dragons, phoenix, birds, or any cute creature, 10th doctor, TARDIS, sherlock or merlin (from doctor who, sherlock, merlin)

wall art of some sort painted/quilted ect. (love trees, especially cherry blossoms,TARDIS themed or any other theme listed)

quilt/sewn mug rug (based on any of my favorite colors, themes) or one like on my pinterest.

lunchbox (bag style with fold over velcro top closure)

one of those hooded scarves or a hooded cowl (knit or crochet) Thanks LielC!!!

Something TARDIS related (wallart, stuffie, clay, glass, knitted ect.)

painted mug or etched glasses (enspired by my themes or something like the triforce, autobot sign, dr who. mario

cool nintedo themed case for my DS lite

felt ipod touch case with cool applique (one that looks like luigi's overalls would be awesome!)

arm band with pocket to carry my ipod (for when I go biking outside)

bracelets like these http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363500.0 put with whatever design you come up with  

handmade soaps (love flowery smells)

something cherry blossom tree related (wall art, purse, figurine, hat, ect)

Sewn pillow (shaped pillow or just pillow case) on any of my themes, would love one of the hylian shield or Link's tunic from legend of zelda or a mario mushroom

hyrulian shield (From legend of zelda) out of anything or modified to be on a glass, as a wall hanging ect. (made from anything clay, felt, glass, yarn, fabric ect.)

Coasters based on any of my themes or favorite colors, made from any craft medium (have a few ideas on my pinterest)

Fabric buckets

sewn over the shoulder/messenger type bag based on any of my colors or themes (see my pinterest for ideas)

something from my pinterest www.pinterest.com/spoopy Thank you super-ted_cullen for whatever you surpise me with  Wink

SUPPLIES

wool yarn
cord or other thicker fabric
japanese fabric
pinking shears
afghan crochet hook
polymer clay tools/moulds
polymer clay extruder
liquid sculpey
felt/fleece for making stuffies
beginner sewing patterns

EXTRAS

Tea
chocolate or gummy candies
candy unique to your country
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012 06:17:11 AM by Spoopy » THIS ROCKS   Logged
LielC
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012 12:30:19 AM »

Heya all, My name is Liel and I'm a 19 (Soon 20) y/o from Israel. I have a wide range of crafting methods and other artsy stuff,  and I always love to explore more. Right now I'm really into crochet/knitting. Besides that, I'm an uber gamer geek Wink
I'm a more natural earthy colors person and love autumn themes (deep reds and oranges, browns, some greens and yellows on occasion. As long as it isn't too bright).. I dislike neon, pastels and pinks
I'd rather not receive gold colored jewelry, since I'm very picky with that color. Silver and brass colored are preferred (:
My favorite animals are owls, pandas, cats, rabbits and chinchillas (gonna adopt one as soon I'm out of my parents house!)
If you decide to send me earrings, please make sure they are sterling silver! (or at least the part that goes in your ear)
except that I have no allergies at all, and used stuff is alright.

my pinterest: click~

Crafts
Sewing:
  • A cute colorful long fabric wallet (one that wont fold my bills, with a coin pocket and lots of card spaces. Oh and a transparent pocket if possible. Would love to put a pic of the boyfriend there hehe (: )
  • A messenger bag (big enough to carry A4 notebooks in it. I'm starting to study soon (: ) the length of the strap should be long enough to go over the shoulder
  • A handbag in Brown/Grey/Deep blue
  • Black infinity dress (would send any measurements needed when asked )

Knitting:
  • This scarf link in dark blue/dark red/black and about 15 cm less wide

Jewelry:
  • A necklace similar to these: link1, link2, link3.
  • pinterest jewelry surprise! (:

Misc:
  • A journal with a string closure
  • A chopstick with a big rose on its end (Like the one used here). Preferred colors: deep red, blue, cream. Textures would be welcomed as well.
  • A chinchilla stuffie! Thank you gerbilgal!! Grin

Supplies:
  • Resin starter kit
  • Shrinky dinks
  • Unique paper punches (really want a lace one)
  • Fabric / fabric scraps
  • Old clock parts (not only cogs)
  • t-shirt yarn / old unused t-shirts(bed sheets are fine as well) in cream, browns and cyans
  • wood chunks big enough to paint on and have at least one smooth side Thank you so much for both Lynnz232! hope I'll make good use of these Smiley
  • unique safety eyes (preferably with more than one color in them)
  • stamp carving kit
  • silver jewelry findings (earring posts, chains, clasps, random charms, etc.)

Thanks to whoever claims me! and happy birthday (:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012 02:29:48 AM by LielC - Reason: Thanking claimers (: » THIS ROCKS   Logged
nostephot
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012 06:12:50 AM »

SO excited about this swap!!!

About me:
I will be 39 on June 19 but I really feel much closer to 25!
I moved back to New Orleans about a year ago and purchased my first house.  
I have a wonderful dog named Koda, a blue heeler and a crazy almost 1 year old dog named Tonks who is insane!.
I work from home as a Medical Social worker.  I love my job and am totally spoiled to be working at home.  My wardrobe most days consists of comfy pants and a t-shirt.  (for some reason I dont wear that out and always have to change if I am going in public)
My hobbies are crafting, couponing and attending as many festivals and activities in New Orleans as possible!  I have been away from Craftster for some time because I started a small crafting business which is on a break because here in New Orleans is too hot from now until September for many festivals!  
My favorite colors are green (chartreuse), yellow, orange and combinations of these!  I do not usually wear these colors, I dress in basic blacks, whites, brown and the like.  I usually try and accessorize with color in my bag, bracelets and my glasses are kind of fun too!
I am a HUGE Audrey Hepburn fan!  I love her style and all of her movies!   My fave movie is Breakfast at Tiffanys.  I am also a huge Pride and Prejudice fan and have been slightly obsessed with this movie, along with its zombie version!
One of my other favorite icons is Elvis.  There are several stuffies that have seen that I love and I usually dress like him on Halloween.
I love sugar candy and my faves are  lemonheads, sour patch kids and gummies!  I always have candy on hand!

Also, I LOVE surprises so if you see something on one of my boards or wists then I like it and would love it!!! 

My list of craft requests

Sewing/Fabric crafts
*Iron Board Cover and Organizer. Here is an example of what I found and fell in love with  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=309935.msg3557801#msg3557801  I would like this in any colors
*Hat I have been looking at these sewn hats for a while and found some great patterns but none were free I  would love to own one of these for summer.  There are several on my wist but this is my fave. The fabric and  colors and style are all great!  http://www.etsy.com/listing/46683622/linen-flip-brim-newsboy-hat-sewing
*An Infinity dress, in green or gray
* A knit skirt in a size 10-12, maxi skirt or shorter
* New Orleans Saints themed hoodie
* Fabric covered Journal

Crochet/ Knitting/ Yarn/ Fiber
* Amigurumi I have several on my wist and Pinterest  and think they are wonderful and would love to have any   
* Knitted/Crocheted bag . I have several on wist and this is my fave http://www.straw.com/cpy/patterns/trio-knit-bag.html and felted ones are very cute too http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=326003.msg3764441#msg3764441

Other Crafts

*Wreath yarn ball, felt balls, crafty or just plan fun and eclectic!
*Peyote stitch bracelet, something bright and fun
*Carved stamps
*Handmade soaps
*Things to fill my Harry Potter cabinet.  I have the cabinet but it is empty
*Crafty travel suitcase like on pinterest.  
*Bath Bombs

Supplies
** Vintage Sheet Fabric and squares
**Vintage square scarves that I can use to put this bedspread together, I am collecting as many as I can find  -  http://www.etsy.com/listing/11282106/vintage-scarf-bedspread
*I am working on a yo-yo quilt and some yo-yos would be helpful!  I am using the yellow maker that makes 60mm yo-yos
*Buttons, zippers and notion
*Bright and colorful cross stitch fabric!  I love to cross stitch and would love more variety[/li][/list]
* Scrap Frabic is bright colors and designs

My Pinterest is http://pinterest.com/nostephot/
My Wists (older stuff here still love!) http://wists.com/nostephot

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions and thanks so much in advance!!!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012 06:21:15 AM by nostephot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/nostephot/

My Old Wist http://www.wists.com/nostephot

I am open to personal swaps!  I would love to do one for Halloween!
Lynnz232

Am looking to swap for 1" or larger paper punches!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012 08:29:08 AM »

Hello.  My name is Lindsey.  I am turning 34 on June 9th.  I am a mother of a very active 8 year old boy and live in Michigan with him and my husband.  I enjoy scrap booking and doing a lot of different crafts - usually using recycled and/or re-purposed craft items from the house (T-shirts are my current love).  I find things that are sparkly, shiny, sliver and soft extra special.  I work for the parks and recreation department and am a special event junkie attending lots of one day activities and love learning all about what they have to teach me.  

Some of my favorites are...
Holiday - Halloween
Colors - Bright/Deep colors (non neon), Mainly Blues and Greens
T.V. Shows - Cougar Town, Vampire Diaries

Wish List:
Crafty Items  -
Messenger Style Bag/Purse made from recycled juice pouches
Zipper Headphones - http://www.gizmodiva.com/music/index.php?page=7 to fit in my device it must have a regular male end, not a mini USB
Bags (draw string backpacks, messenger bags, tote bags)
Tree of Life Charm (with or without beads)
This Awesome Knit hat (or simular) - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hannah-4
Reuseable Paper Towels & Holder
Pop Bottle Cap Wind Chime (simular to this... http://www.flickr.com/photos/pianista9/6031936271/in/pool-420414@N21

Suprise Me with something from my Pinterest... 
http://pinterest.com/lynnz232/crafts-i-want-to-be-made-for-me-or-for-me-to-make/
My likes section has ALOT on it... http://pinterest.com/lynnz232/pins/?filter=likes
GatorWrangler Thank you for Making My Wish Come True for My Birthday with a claim of a Birthday Suprise from my Pinterest!

Supplies -
Journal
Used T-Shirts
Charms
Stickers
Scrapbooking supplies or other embellishments
Skeleton Keys
Chicken Wire  & Heavy Gauge Wire for this craft http://www.freshhomeideas.com/diy-projects/craft-projects/how-to-make-a-stone-heart
Chalkboard Paint

Extras -
Reese Cups
Small Souvenir or Map From Where You Live

Surprise Me You all have done great work, creative work in all different areas, so please don't limit yourself to what I have wished for.  
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012 05:12:15 PM by Lynnz232 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mousee23

Not all Californians live near the beach

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012 12:33:45 AM »

Roll Eyes My name is Anne.I turned 42 on June 1.I live in Ferndale,Ca.In Humboldt county.I was raised in the LA area then moved to Alameda and then Humboldt.I have 3 daughters.My hubby is a cop.I have 3 dogs.I pitbull,1terrior/chiuaua mix and 1 Pomeranian.
I love knitted or crocheted anything.And I mean anything.Except Mrs.Weasley's clothes.
I like Star Wars,Star Trek(all of them)most Scifi.
The Princess Bride,Blade Runner,Labrynth,The Dark Crystal,Gone with the wind,The Fifth Element,The African Queen,Space Balls,Harry Potter series,Hunger Games,Legend,Dead Witch Walking(The Hollows Series) and Harry Dresdan (Dresdan Files Series) are all Movies and books I enjoy.
Love crocheted socks and slippers.
Anything inspired by my wists or Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/mousee23/
http://www.wists.com/mousee23/all
Any extras like Tea,coffee ,the crown Jewels,Beef jerky would be good.Use your imagination,y'all
I secretly dream of being a 1930's 1940's pin up
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012 12:39:47 AM by mousee23 - Reason: Added more » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is pain,Highness~Dred Pirate Roberts<br />My Chatterings http://mousee23.blogspot.com/<br />http://www.wists.com/mousee23/<br />http://pinterest.com/mousee23/
Super-Ted_Cullen!

Teenager by day and, well, teenager by night too

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2012 10:02:35 AM »

Hi Everyone!
My name is Rebecca and Im turning 19 on the 21st!  I live in England, and I'm reading Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic studies at Cambridge; essentially the languages, literature and history of the British Isles from the 4th century to the 12th. I particularly love the Welsh literature and myths, particularly the Arthurian cycle, which I am hoping to write a dissertation on for next year. Smiley
I'm a pretty eccentric (and possibly strange) person. I have obsessions with everything from Vampires to Toy Story and I love Celtic things. I have an enormous hat collection... I really, really love 'em. Wink
I have no allergies and although I am ok with adult themes, I come from a Christian home and neither my sisters or Mum would be too smitten. My favourite colour is Green and I am a closet Goth. Cheesy
So, on with the list!

CRAFT

SUPPLIES

• Anything Nail art related! I love doing Nail art, but at present all I use is a Drawing pin. And nail varnish. Smiley
  • A beginner kit for using resin
  • Fabric or trimmings
  • Nice Charms/ beads
  • Scrabble Tiles
  • Toy Story fabric/ trimmings (quite obscure, I know Cheesy )
  • Fabric for embroidery, a craft I have just got into but have virtually no supplies for...
  • Printable plastic
  • Etching kit

EXTRAS

• Anything else you think I might like!

USEFUL LINKS

Thank you so much in advance!! Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012 01:39:37 PM by Super-Ted_Cullen! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p306/Sofabedtry/EmmettCullenSiggy.jpg
Emmett McCarty Cullen; better than Superman
------------------------------------------
Will do personal swaps!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Southern Oven-Broiled Catfish Recipe
Doggone Good Hush Puppies Recipe
Hearty and Healthy Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Hot Bacon Swiss Dip with Toast Rounds Recipe
Ham-Seasoned Soup Beans with Cornbread Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...