A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
October 5th News Announcement:  New Featured Projects posted!  Congratulate these artists for being selected!
Total Members: 308,425
Currently Running With Scissors:
452 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My recent Spryte Dolls =) Img Heavy!!!  (Read 1093 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« on: April 22, 2012 02:28:37 AM »

I have been trying to make one Spryte every week this year. Its a little ambitious, but exciting. (It also keeps me off the PC!!)

Here are the Sprytes that have been born the last few weeks!

This is O'khea, she is a guardian of Horses =) She was so much fun to make, and was a donation to an auction to raise money for a Horse Chairly. I love her freckles, I've never done them before, but will definatley be doing more now!
Her full story and more pics are here:

This is Kahroo, A wild adventurer! I made KahRoo for a two year old I nanny, I wasn't sure how he would get on with him, as the little boy already has a comfoter bear. But he LOVES Kahroo, and joins us on all our adventures!

Ulyiana, a Spryte who loves to sing and dance! I loved this hair, its looked so much better than I imagined it would!

Gimbya, a Giraffe Guardian. She was an order, and so much fun to do. I had to interface the fabric, as it was stretch cotton, and that doesn't really work on the dolls. I made her tail and horns pose-able too!

This is Nara, a 4 year old boy I look after chose everthing about this spryte, including her name, which means Happy. She sells flowers in the village! http://britishwoodlandsprytes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/nala.html

This is Dilly, he is the Spring Elemental! Now I only have one more season to do!

This is Mughwye, he is Loves the Twighlight! Keep your eye out for him! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.256953194385343.61512.113426528738011&type=3

And lastly, Mylah. She is a fan of all things moss and vine covered! Living deep in the woods. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.237760122971317.57591.113426528738011&type=3

Hope you liked my Sprytes, as always, any C+C is greatly appreciated. Much Love <3

You can't get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.--C.S. Lewis
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012 03:03:55 AM »

I love their thin spindly limbs and the way you can make feet look elegant.

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012 04:43:31 AM »

These are amazing! I'm so jealous of your spryte skills! I especially love Nara's hair...I wish my hair would look like that...
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012 06:50:52 AM »

They are all awesome!

Nara is my favorite, though. I love that a four year-old boy came up with something so colorful and girly!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012 03:05:02 AM »

Thankyou AntDigger, the pattern has taken me a long time to get right, Especially those feet! haha!!  Cheesy

Thanks DoctorDances, I love Nara's hair too, reminds me of my old dreads!!

Haha, yes, Tuba_nae, I so suprised too! It was initially going to be a gift for his god-sister, but when she was finished, he wouldn't give her away!!

You can't get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.--C.S. Lewis
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: No Sew Candy Costume
Awww, nuts...
Countdown to Halloween

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...