A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,170
Currently Running With Scissors:
536 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Beginners inchies 3 swap gallery  (Read 7646 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurimi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2012 05:58:44 PM »

How cool are everyone's inchies? I have definitely been bitten by the inchie-bug!  Grin

I agree! I'll definitely be up for the next ongoing inchie swap for sure!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frugal Living Swap Rd 6: Sent!
kimchery
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2012 08:19:13 PM »

How cool are everyone's inchies? I have definitely been bitten by the inchie-bug!  Grin

I agree! I'll definitely be up for the next ongoing inchie swap for sure!

I, for one, am so glad to hear that!   Cheesy  Its nice to share the inchie-bug.
And this is a stellar gallery.  I wouldn't think anyone would believe its beginners inchies at all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quasior
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2012 12:31:32 AM »

Seconded Kim, this gallery is rockin'  Cheesy

And I've got my inchies from Woobie (Janice) today, so excited!!  She concentrated on two themes, Supernatural - Mermaids (my first) and Hunger Games (nice quotes), some of the best bits from the books too - which is thoughtful and great  Wink
without further ado may I present another set of inchies worthy of this awesome gallery:

Thanks again Woobie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheManicCrafter
The name is Christy...Christy Angela

All are architects of fate... Longfellow

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2012 07:15:17 AM »

Love all the inchies  Smiley  I think I would like to try 2 inch ones next though I saw this thing on the Nate show the other day where they wrapped floral wire around a rock and then made a loop at the top of the wire for photos and postcards and I thought to myself, wouldn't that be neat to have a little rock garden of art on a shelf or something.  I'm going to try it when I get back home.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live Free...Craft Hard
My Pinterest http://pinterest.com/MyCuppaCoffee
ErintheRed02
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2012 02:58:25 PM »

Ugh.  Life has been so hectic for me lately.  Due to helping my SO move, I've been dead to the internet world for days now.  Of course the one day I was able to upload pics of the inchies I received, I accidentally grabbed the wrong set when going over to the place I am house-sitting for currently  Embarrassed  Now that all the crazy is done, I can finally stop being the worst swapper ever and post the inchies I received from Kimcherry quite some time ago.  They are absolutely wonderful so don't let my delay be any indicator of quality  Wink

First have features some wonderful bird inchies with actual feathers and some absolutely amazing My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic inchies.  The Rainbow Dash one is stunning and Spike is so cute Cheesy

I also received some super cool clay ones.  I loved all of them Kim!  You are one talented crafter!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafting Blog!
http://nerdyhooker.blogspot.com/

My Pinterest (that I actually use)!
http://pinterest.com/erinthered02/

My wist (always forget to use it but am working on it!):
http://www.wists.com/ErintheRed
Quasior
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2012 04:42:47 PM »

They are so well done, Kim!  I'm loving the rainbow/star, the lizard and the dragon esp.

Its all good  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2012 06:20:16 PM »

This round seems to have gon so quickly. We only have 2 more sets left in transit Smiley Loving all the inchies on display in the gallery too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LunarPowered

Crafty, Culture-Conscious, Creature-loving Cowgirl

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2012 08:51:27 PM »

WOW I got busy and forgot to post photos of the beauties I got from Muahahahaha and Faemystique!!!!

I love them all! How artistic is this eh? I linked them into groups of four with jump rings and they are hanging in my kitchen.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I love the moon phases with descriptions...so AMAZING and animals and the dreamcatcher is awesome. Dragon and Magpie... MAGICAL! And the trees...its all awesome.

Shoot! I didnt rotate this one! Oh well, I will post anyway Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Loves: Grandmother Moon, Pretty, Dragons, Water, Weather, Plants, My Handsome Cat, Life, and Sugar Skulls....ok and Star Trek TNG Smiley~
kimchery
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2012 02:28:30 PM »

Here's my new inchies from trisarose.

The colors, the glittery accents, the clever wording... they are so much fun.    Cheesy

But these are my favorites.  Love them all, but the 'hey, girlie' made me smile, the glittery sewing machine is really neat (and well snipped!), Alice anything really rocks, and the "all the world's a stage" is probably my... favorite favorite?  You know what I mean.   Wink

Thank you, trisarose, I can't believe you were worried about your inchie making abilities.  You put lots of thought and creativity into them and I was so excited to get the wonderful lot of them!   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kimchery
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2012 09:32:49 PM »

By now, everyone in my group should have feedback.  If you don't or you see any problems with it, let me know.  I told trisarose I would post pics of the inchies I sent her since she's having camera issues, and I'm sure there's a few more sets of out there that just trickled in that still need to be posted.  Besides that, this swap will be coming to a close soon.  I wanted to give a shout out to everyone, you all sent on time and everyone's inchies were great to look at.  If you're still itching to make more inchies, the ongoing swap isn't far off.  Just a few weeks away.  I hope now that some of you beginners have 'graduated' you'll join us.  We will post a reminder in this swap thread when signups are about to start.   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Local Correction in Adobe Lightroom
How to Extend Depth of Field in CS4
How to Crop in Photoshop CS4
Easy Integration Between Lightroom 2 and Photoshop CS4
How To Nest Sequences In Final Cut Pro
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...