A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,505
Currently Running With Scissors:
551 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Beginners inchies 3 swap gallery  (Read 7736 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurimi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2012 05:12:59 AM »

This gallery is amazing! I am loving seeing everyone's style!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frugal Living Swap Rd 6: Sent!
kimchery
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2012 01:34:09 PM »

I got my inchies from Hoppy and love them too. 

The top row..... so cute!!!  And the titles on the back just add to their obvious charm.  'mousemowing', 'a little yardwork for mr. crab', and 'redusss, reussse, resssycle'.  Ha, love it!  Then the bottom are for my love of rainbows, and inspired by my pinterest.  The tree is awesome! 

And this witch is great!!!  She counted the 4 of these as one, so I got extra.  Whoo! 

I didn't get a clear shot of this one, but its french knots.  After cross stitching forever and embroidering for a little while, you'd think I'd know how to do these.  I have been messing them up for years and years, and just finally made a decent looking TWO french knots last weekend, so it made me laugh to see all of these.  Beautiful.   Cheesy
Thank you, hoppy!  I hope you liked making inchies.... I hope everyone has!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hoppy

she's crafty, she gets around...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2012 07:19:58 PM »

I received inchies from ErintheRed yesterday and Kimchery today...what a pleasure it was opening the envelope to find the tiny works of art they made for me! This has been one of my favorite swaps...thanks to Nilmerg and Kimchery for organizing! Now, on to the inchies.

These are from ErintheRed-aren't they wonderful?
Top row-beautiful cherry blossoms. I love the colors and I am so glad Erin included the branches, I think they add so much.
Second row-a charming ladybug and a cute little gerbil in my favorite colors!
And last but not least (my favorite in fact) a four-part amoeba/paramecium. Is this not awesome??? I love it and each one stands on its own if separated from the other pieces. So clever!

Next, the inchies I got from Kimchery:

Just look at these little creatures! I love insects, and these are so pretty-the picture can't capture the shimmer (Pearlex??) I love how the bee's wing goes outside the border, and the two-part caterpillar is amazing. The little squirrel and porcupine are so very cute, Kimchery Cheesy

She also sent some polymer clay ones as extras!

I think they are great..I love the glitter and the little jewels she attached.

Thanks for being such great swap partners, ErintheRed and Kimchery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

euphemasaurus

Librarian-in-Training, Sarcastic Cross-Stitcher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2012 02:05:54 PM »

Everyone's inchies are amazing!

I just received my set from nilmerg! They are wonderful - thanks so much!!

Thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quasior
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2012 06:06:47 AM »

Well I've been very lucky to get Plumcrafty as a swap partner, but I have a huge apology to make to you: I lost two of the inchies you sent me.  I knew I'd have trouble b/c I grabbed my mail on the way out, and when I opened it up (and awed at your beautiful work) I realised I'm a real ditz and had nowhere to keep them safe in my bag  Sad as they weren't affixed with blue tack or tape.  So would you mind posting the ones that didn't make it?  I am devastated!

There is 9 inchies here, I received 11.  3 down the left hand side are pagan - Yule, Imbolc and Beltane.  Then there is Studio Ghibli and supernatural folk (fairy and Vamp bite marks!).  A queen's jubilee was meant to be a bonus.

I'll bring a ziplock bag out with me from now on - so they can't get loose in the bag!

Thank you so much Plumcrafty, they are beauties.
I'd have to say this doesn't seem much like a beginner's gallery at all.  Everyone's inchies are amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PlumCrafty
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2012 12:01:05 PM »

How amazing are everyone's inchies. We have all been so lucky and I am hard pressed to find favourites... they are all so good! Grin

I too have received my second set from Quasior and they are fab too.

She chose from my mining, beach and seaside, farm and ruins theme. There were quite a few extra, wasn't I lucky? Cheesy
Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

2012 Swaps
Nov: SS Ornament R3
Sep: MALC 6x6 Canvas
Aug: 4x6 Art5
Jul: Hand-Carved Stamp4 and Vintage
Jun: Journal for a Month2
May: 4x6 Art2 and Crafted Cushion Cover2
Apr: Beginners Inchie3
Mar: Art Journal
La Chapa
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Hardcore Yarnie!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2012 02:01:12 PM »

Yay! More wonderful little inchies!  I am so happy to be part of such a creative group of people!  I'm SO glad that I found craftster!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently Swapping in:
The Carnivorous Plant Swap, Pretty Bird 3-D Swap, OWS Rnd 106, Fall Dotee Swap

Hoping to join:
3-D Bug Swap, Dodo and Friends swap, Vintage Halloween swap, Anatomical swap

http://pinterest.com/laachapa/
Quasior
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2012 05:13:42 PM »

Actually, I received the great news they are all the inchies from Plumcrafty after all!  Very happy! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheManicCrafter
The name is Christy...Christy Angela

All are architects of fate... Longfellow

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2012 06:59:51 AM »

i am now terrified about the quality of the inchies I made...

but these are the ones i made for TheManicCrafter

i went with a world travel...gypsyish theme....i feel like mine are really plain and simple to the ones i've seen here... apologies to both my partners! I didn't realize just how creative you could get with these!

Those are great, I can't wait to get home and see them! I just hope you like the new set I had to make you while I was up here, my hands were shaking so bad from being upset I was glad that I finally got them done and some of them were even pretty darn cool  Smiley for my lack of drawing skills (I'm a better painter, lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live Free...Craft Hard
My Pinterest http://pinterest.com/MyCuppaCoffee
jmiller614
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2012 08:02:40 AM »

I do have to apologize that it appears my pictures were taken in the middle of the night. I 'm guessing my shutter was not working correctly and I will try to take better pictures when I get home.

From quasior:

I love the handdrawn bugs. Look at the detail on such a little space! I was going to send these to a friend to try to get her hooked on craftster, but I am growing quite fond of them and may start my own bug collection.

Also,

Some really great pieces of art on a mini scale and also, as an awesome laughter inchie, a quasior. Get it? Haha. One theme of mine was space. Love it!

And from ransom:

Some cleverly placed cutouts I believe. Quite the time spent finding such good artifacts I imagine. I like the pilot a hot air balloon with the little bird. It's awfully cute. And a beautiful array of colors throughout the collection.

Thank you both!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cheddar Bacon Waffles
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Waffles
Toasted Turkey Sandwich
Super Bowl Sunday Bites: Buffalo Chicken Dip
Truffle Mac and Cheese Is Comfort Food at Its Finest
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...