A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 299,122
Currently Running With Scissors:
598 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 35 Beltane Bonanza Gallery  (Read 10109 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2012 12:57:31 PM »

I received and the pictures are taken! My package is totally awesome but now I have to go to my much needed yoga class. I'll post pictures after that (and update the BoS page as well)
There you go! (pic heavy!)
The whole lot

A Beltane Flower Queen. Her headset is in my diaper bag. It's made of flower buttons! I really love it. My girl loved it as well and declared her hers (of course, you're starting to know Mariann!).

Original art <3

Tea wallet! at last I have one!

The most awesome Moon booklet!

Orion constelation! It's so gorgeous. I'm now even more actively looking for wooden embroidery hoops!

There was also an amazing page of handmade paper. It feels so great to the touch, I'll need to use it for something very special. AND there was possibly the most tasty and amazingly smellful tea I ever drank. Really. It's just so awesome. Did you made it yourself, Mélissa? It is SO good. At that rate I won't last until Beltane with just 13 servings!

Thanks a lot Mélissa, you was a lot of fun to craft for and an amazing first timer! I felt that you put a lot of thought and effort in everything you made for me. I will use/look at those things with great pleasure! Thank you!

Thanks HG for organizing this round Smiley
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012 07:55:26 PM by MamanTattoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Radmom
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2012 08:40:52 PM »

I've sent messages to my partner and HG, haven't heard back, but I have shipped and here is what was sent to me by WitchHippie. I love it all, and I took a lot of images of  my witchy shadow box, which is now on my living room wall as well as my sugar skull.

Package Arrived and Opened, nicely packed.

Witchy Shadowbox

Box 1

Box2

Box3

Box4

Box5

Box6

Box7

Box8

Box9

Bagette Necklace

Buttons inside bagette

Sugar skull front

R. side

L. Side

Again, Thank you so much. I wish I didn't get all hectic towards the end. I'm out of town until Sunday. I hope all is well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melissaurus
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2012 10:20:13 AM »

(pic heavy)

Alright, here's all the lovely goodies I received from Mamantattoo. They are all lovely, and hopefully I'll get a picture of them all in use once I make my Beltane-themed altar. I am so excited - so here's what I got:

All the goodies packed up nice in the box - I have to say, the moment I opened it, it smelled HEAVENLY!!

Everything all out of the box. I now have a maypole for Beltane this year!! (yay!!) A yellow Horned One candle for my altar (In yellow - my favourite colour at the moment! It looks beautiful next to my goddess candle) Some lovely little wooden God and Goddess figurines, tucked away in a crocheted cauldron, wrapped snuggly in a little leaf. They look so comfy in there - I think they'll be quite content for Beltane. Wink

The moment I opened it up, my kitty came and had to check everything out. She quite likes the look of it all, I think.

Here's a close-up of the embroidered altar cloth she made me (she says it's her first embroidery project!! It's so beautiful, I don't believe her!) Once I manage to get a bigger altar, it's going to make a wonderful little cushion for my gems. I love the details on the feathers.

How wonderful is this? I HAD to put it up to a window, and I can't wait until the full moon shines through this!!

The God candle and a lovely bracelet that makes the most wonderful sounds when I wear it. I haven't taken it off since I got it!! And don't they look wonderful together?

And a close-up of the mini-maypole. I am so excited to play with it. Smiley

Also included was a bar of the most delicious smelling soap I have ever had (I'm a bit of a soapaholic...) I immediately whisked it away to the shower - it's not going to last long!! And a little wooden bunny who seems to have taken a liking to the God and Goddess figurines.

Thank you so much, Andréann - I loved every little bit of it. What a wonderful way to start off what's going to be a TON of WWP swaps for me. I'm hooked. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strawberryh

Jesus save me from your followers

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2012 01:54:28 PM »

the last to posters I cant see any photos it is really weird is any one else having this challenge?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2012 02:22:45 PM »

I received, Behold the awesomeness

All my loot, Candles, moonstone, Tarot wall plaque, incense, Awesome necklace/bracelet and hair thingies.  WE are doing a rit sat night and I plan to wear my stuff.

up close of the necklace

upclose of the plaque

Incense and moonstone

Thanks so much, it will all get some use for sure!  (PS, what is the red stone?)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012 03:12:31 PM by monnie31 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2012 03:06:10 PM »

I can't see them either Strawberryh, I am going to try it on hubby's phone when I get home. sometimes the pics won't show on my work computer. it all sounds awesome though. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

“We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing!” ~Monty Python
thesillyseemstress
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2012 03:32:48 PM »

Yep everything is there .. The red stone is Dyed Red Howlight the other small red stones are carnelian and coral ( it think)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melissaurus
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2012 03:33:51 PM »

Hmm...they're all working for me.

The Craftster photo upload system wasn't working for me - so maybe that's the problem...?

:\
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012 03:35:06 PM by Melissaurus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2012 03:57:15 PM »

Yep everything is there .. The red stone is Dyed Red Howlight the other small red stones are carnelian and coral ( it think)

Awesome, tks
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2012 06:01:10 PM »

Wow! Three fabulous packages in a row!  That tiny bag (can you imagine sewing a zipper into anything that small? Shocked) is great enough on its own, but the witchy shadowbox is brilliant. I especially love the tiny Ouija board!

And Maman, I love everything you made, but especially the Horned God candle. And I'm surprised it's taken you this long to try embroidery - I can see it's going to be another thing you're a natural at!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Play Quarters
How to Play Thumper
How to Move Original Music to MySpace
How to Play Paintball Like Rambo
How To Cheat at Rock Paper Scissors
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...