A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,586
Currently Running With Scissors:
503 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hey southwestern ohio crafters! :D  (Read 913 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: April 12, 2012 06:36:26 PM »

I'm Dee I live in the middletown area currently! I hope to be moving to cincinnati soon if my husband lands a job at a hospital down there he is in college right now for biomedical technology we have been living with family since the economy hit us hard and eric started college and I'm a stay at home crafty mom to a 4 yr old daughter.. I have a rare genetic disorder that causes intense body pain and visual problems so gotta rely on my husband to take me places but that's ok... I'm tough cookie I do what I can and make ways for myself ^__^ I love craftster and I've gotten addicted to craft swaps also and love arts and crafts of all sorts! I've been wanting to meet some new friends and stuff so I was wondering if there is anyone out here who also feel the same! I think a Southwestern Ohio craft group would be awesome
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
lauryka1969
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012 06:08:00 AM »

Hi Dee,
I'm Laury. I'm in the Mason Ohio area. I am somewhat familiar with the Middletown area. My sister and I attend craft shows in hopes of selling our handmade jewelry items. I just found and joined this Site today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012 08:34:38 AM »

Nice to meet you Laury! Cheesy
I was starting to think nobody would ever reply! LOL I actually forgot all about posting this until I saw your reply. I figured why not put it out there and try to make friends in the area! I used to stay in mason often with my aunt as a teenager. Anyway I also wanted to say welcome to Craftster! I've become an addict and love the craft swaps on here. You get to meet so many awesome people that way and trade handmade items ^.^ I've thought of attending some craft shows as well but honestly I think it would be hard for me to stick to just 1 or 2 things LOL I'm addicted to learning new crafts and making ALL THE THINGS! haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
lauryka1969
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012 04:48:37 AM »

I know what you mean. Lol. I could spend hours just browsing through this Site. I really enjoy the repurpose, rework and reuse pages lol. My sister do that alot with junk jewelry we pick up at flea markets and thrift shops. We take it apart and rework it into a one of a kind piece. We make alot of that and we do macrame bracelets. I have gotten into making wire wrapped rings. I love find a piece and letting my imagination run wild with it.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012 04:53:10 AM by lauryka1969 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Miranda Lee
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013 10:43:17 AM »

Hi! My name is Miranda and I live not too far from you in Monroe. I am relatively new to crafting and would love to meet some new crafty friends. I have thought about the craft swaps but am a little hesitant as I am new and have no idea what I'm doing. Anyway, just thought I'd reply and let you know you aren't alone! I have been an RN for 13 years but am currently out of work seconday to some sort of health issue that the doctors are unable to diagnose and have chosen to keep my mind and creativity active with crafting. It is nice to meet you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pottersprincess
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014 01:47:15 PM »

Hi! My name is amber and I live in Monroe Ohio right by Middletown . My weird work workschedule makes it super hard to find fun crafters to work with, I am only off Sunday-Tuesday. But I would.love to have people.to sew, knit, or whatever with because I will try any craft once. My main transport is a bike/bus combo so I can get most places.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Basic Video Production Lighting Tips
Framing Your Shots for an Internet Video
Camera Work for Internet Videos
Plan and Organize Your Internet Video
The Film Lab: Aspect Ratios
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...