A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 306,352
Currently Running With Scissors:
488 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Love Cats or Dogs Swap GALLERY!  (Read 20280 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2012 03:43:14 AM »

Two great packages!

The package from ohiodiygirl is amazing!  I love the perlerbeads nyan cat--it's so bright and funny! The painting is awesome, wow!  I love the whole thing, from the cat silhouette to the way the background blue goes from light to dark.  

The second package, from ale0059, really wonderful!  Hey, that bag is the same fabric as the morsbag I got from crassy_mcnasty!  Looks like a great, useful bag.  The fabric on the zipper pouch is super cute, I haven't seen that before--nice!  With the notepad and the treats, it's super!  I love the way the pets are posing with everything, so cute!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012 03:43:32 AM by Leslieshappyheart » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
susanab
« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2012 05:32:15 AM »

!!!
with every new set of photos, this gallery's awesomeness goes through the roof!
ohiodyigirl--you have given perler beads a whole new dimension!  nyan! nyan! and your painting is wonderful--that is a great swap package!

ale0059--that is an awesome bag--that MEOW gives it that extra touch. LOVE it! that is an all-time great cat fabric.  and i love the zip pouch and that poochie fabric. very terrific package!

chrmisha--how beautiful are those furry friends of yours? and what a face on flopsy! our animal keepers know how to turn on the sweetnesses Tongue, dont they?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
fancybutch

« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2012 06:51:23 AM »

this gallery totally overflows with greatness.

The siamese cats cross stitch so fabulous.
The little orange stuffed cat, so tiny and amazing!!
The painting, the nyan cat, and all the bags!
Love it all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I reserve my right to be complex." Leslie Feinberg
fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2012 07:24:56 AM »

Wow, I've been away from Craftster at least a day too long!  Lots of nice packages - I'm especially fond of the bags (all of them), and the white kitty Leslieshappyheart received.  That white kitty is something I would like to make!!  Love the Mary Janes - so cute and dainty!  All the packages are unique and it looks to me as though the kitties are winning over the doggies.  That's okay - I'm more a doggy lover myself.  I got word yesterday that one of the sheriff's deputies here is retiring a police dog, and I'm in line to maybe adopt the dog!  Ahead of me is another officer, but if that situation doesn't work out, I'm next!!  Wow, wouldn't that be so cool!!  Cheesy

I will finally be sending my partner, wendiek, her package today - three days late, I am.  I feel so happy to be sending (at last!), and really really happy this work week is over.  So looking forward to my weekend.

Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
jexxican

« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2012 07:30:53 AM »

Love the doll Leslie got that matches her cat + clothes. Have a soft spot for white cats with different colored eyes, but now I feel like an idiot because I don't know if my brother still has his Jade. It's been at least 10 years...

And that silhouette tree painting is up there as one of my favorite things so far in this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
crassy_mcnasty

i drank my 40 before i left home, cause i'm a lady

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2012 09:14:47 AM »

Leslie, I'm thrilled that you liked everything- your package was so awesome, I was afraid I couldn't compete!  The white cat was hard to give away actually- even my husband was in love with it.  and i wish i could make myself maryjanes like those!  The stitching is the first time I designed my own stitchery.

so many great packages- this is a really good gallery,. everyone did such great work!  i think this is my favorite swap ever (it doesn't hurt that i really love cats & dogs)

i agree, bobo is adorable!!  i love the doggie bag holder mom2em!

jexxican, that sock kitty is really awesome! and the hoopla of massie- adorable- especially the shot with massie herself.  i love bullmastiffs! 

DoveVazo, those personalized magnets are really cure.

imebears, that's a really nice little phoenix you made.

ohiodiygirl, OMG!  that nyan cat is AWESOME!  i don't know how to use perler beads, but i think i'm going to give this a try now, did you design it yourself or did you use a tutorial? (if it's a tutorial please share!)  that cat painting rocks!

ale0059, great minds clearly think alike, i love that fabric (kept the extra for another project), that bag is really cute!

all of our cats and dogs are so cute! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

imebears
« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2012 09:29:57 AM »

I want to thank all of you for the kind words on my swap. I appreciated it very much. That was my first attempt at making a jointed cat. 
It has been a little hectic this last week and a-half. I have not had much time to check out the gallery. I did a quick once over of the photos and I want to say that we all got really great partners from what I have seen. I think all of the swaps have been great and I am so amazed a what people come up with Cheesy Great job everyone.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bobomom
« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2012 09:59:37 AM »

Great kitty stuff! I love the plush kitty in her little outfit!
The jointed kitty is amazing!  So cute!
And that cat painting - is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kjbaloo
« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2012 11:20:29 AM »

Received my package from Mlookyloo1, woo hoo!  Cute stamped paw print cards and envelopes, "I love my dog" hoopla, a darling dog pendant on a silver chain and a travel mug I can decorate with pictures of my furry babies.

I really love this necklace, so here is a close up

Thanks so much mlookyloo Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting...the legal drug of choice for many
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2012 11:36:33 AM »

Great package, mlookyloo1!  That's a really cute hoopla, and the notecards are super!  And what a beautiful necklace!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
A Simple Drink You Can Make to Help Reduce Bloating
Camila Alves Helps You Look Like an A-List Star
Kendall Jenner Makeup Tutorial
How to Get Healthy, Dewy Skin That Glows
Home Face Masks That Feel Like a Spa Treatment
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...