A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,969
Currently Running With Scissors:
530 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Journal for a month swap Round 2 - Sign up April 11-30. Send out June 14  (Read 22325 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

How Lovely
« Reply #280 on: June 01, 2012 07:12:07 AM »

Just double checked the send out date and was so relieved to see it's the 14th! I'm all finished but went craft shopping yesterday,thinking I still had a $100 at home tucked away to get me through to the 12th and pay for my postage... Got home from shopping, (with some super cute fabric!) And found that was not the case! Gah, I hate budgeting my spending money for a whole month! So between now and the 12 spending money wise I have 60 cents haha! at least all the bills have been paid!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm sweet... Like too much sugar in your tea
~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Pins: www.pinterest.com/howlovely
Store: www.etsy.com/shop/NostOWLgia
Alexampersandra
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #281 on: June 01, 2012 08:32:51 AM »

Oh my gosh... PrettyR4veGirl, if you get bored at any point while reading my journal, rest assured that May 31 was a very interesting (read: crazy/hectic/I'm-so-glad-this-month-is-over-because-I-can't-take-another-day-like-this-one) day!

If nothing else, this swap has made me realize that I need to start journaling all the time... I would have forgotten so many things that happened this month if I hadn't made pages about them that I can go back and look at! (Well... that PrettyR4veGirl can go back and look at soon!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
Smmarrt

« Reply #282 on: June 02, 2012 03:16:33 PM »

Well, I'd say my journal is more pretty than interesting, in a reading sort of way. But I did have fun putting it together. Working on the cover today and adding in the little bits. I'm also finishing up the crafty bits. I'd love to send it out next week. But it is a little hard to send off, if you know what I mean.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3
Altered Puzzle Pieces - again!
Ninni Swap in August
Fall Dotee Swap in September
Oodelally

Absence makes the heart grow fonder xo

« Reply #283 on: June 02, 2012 04:42:07 PM »

My journal has turned out to be a lot more writing journalling than art journalling, so I hope that's ok with my partner? Smiley
I'm looking to send closer to the send out date of the 14th because I haven't started my crafted item yet Tongue

How Lovely, I totally remember living month to month on cash in Japan, it's so different to Aus isn't it? Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~

Can you send me joker playing cards? I am working on a big project Cheesy
My Pinterest | My Blog
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #284 on: June 02, 2012 06:54:55 PM »

My journal has turned out to be a lot more writing journalling than art journalling, so I hope that's ok with my partner? Smiley
I'm looking to send closer to the send out date of the 14th because I haven't started my crafted item yet Tongue

Haha yes!  Totally fine... I admit that one of my favorite things is going to the second hand store and finding old journals that have been written in.... Tongue  They're always a mystery!

I think I may have finally decided what to do for my crafted item, but I need to do it!  So it may be a bit before I send also... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.mountainsandclouds.com/stellas-trip-to-oahu.html
MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED AS OF APRIL 2014.  PLEASE PM ME FOR AN UPDATE IF YOU NEED IT! : )
RougeRaven
« Reply #285 on: June 03, 2012 05:35:23 PM »

I am working on my craft item now and I finished binding my loose pages today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft Blog- one 30 day project each month

http://stitchittotheman.wordpress.com/
endymion
« Reply #286 on: June 03, 2012 06:45:53 PM »

Still need to bind my journal up and finish my crafted item. I've got a lot going on right now, so I might be sending out right on the deadline! Trying to hurry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smmarrt

« Reply #287 on: June 04, 2012 06:41:06 PM »

FINALLY bought the fancy, bright white paper that I like to use to print photos so I hope to print out a bunch for the journal - hey, a picture is worth a thousand words, right? That'll add to my boring entries about my boring May.

Hee hee.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3
Altered Puzzle Pieces - again!
Ninni Swap in August
Fall Dotee Swap in September
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #288 on: June 05, 2012 08:45:05 AM »

I feel like I should have written more in my journal. It's a LOT art and a little writing, which is unusual for me considering I'm a novelist. There are a lot of entries in there that are like "THIS happened today. It really sucks and I'm horrible." And that was it. But they're like..huge life changing things that will probably leave Silvermoon going "whaaaaaaat?!" And Pming me fast. lolz. Sorry Partner  Wink
   I also realized that I have about 60 unused pages in my journal -.-U I made it WAYYYY to big. So I'm scrambling to compensate the white space with random vacations I took, stories I've written, memories, dreams, fantasies....whatev er I can think of. XD
    And I have yet to make a cover for it all. *sigh*  PLUS I have to finish her crafted item. OMG...I have to stop typing and go DO this schtuff!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
VampAracely
« Reply #289 on: June 05, 2012 10:18:57 AM »

Now I'm spending a lot of time designing my journal! I don't want to have blank pages. I'm all done with writing portion. I hope my journal is somewhat interesting to my partner. May was definitely an interesting month!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Fondant Purse
How to Make a Fondant Penguin
How to Make Fondant Alphabet Blocks
How to Make a Fondant Snake
How to Make Fondant Numbers
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...